Old December 18th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default DINGDINGDINGDING! Morkie Hits ONE HUNDRED "New Threads" To The Trash...Then "Apologizes" So He Can Do It Again....Now Resurrects Old Threads Too!

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forty...And Brain chimes in but says nothing to Morkie about HIS
trashing of NG.

Forty-three...the count rises and doesn't even include all the
re-treaded threads.

Fifty-Nine.

Sixty-four.

Sixty-nine.

Seventy-three.

Seventy-seven...And NOT on the Sunset Strip.

Eighty-four.

Ninety-three.

It's a CENTURY of lying for Morkie!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forty...And Brain chimes in but says nothing to Morkie about HIS
trashing of NG.

Forty-three...the count rises and doesn't even include all the
re-treaded threads.

Fifty-Nine.

Sixty-four.

Sixty-nine.

Seventy-three.

Seventy-seven...And NOT on the Sunset Strip.

Eighty-four.

Ninety-three.

It's a CENTURY of lying for Morkie!

One Hundred Ten.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why does robeson run from his own words...becuase he is a lair

wrote:
Ten New threads of newsgroup trashing.

Typical Morkie Mularkie.

Now he get's to trash HF too.

stev you are on HF must trashed already I wll do what I to clean it up

why does robeson run from his own words...becuase he is a lair
On 18 Dec 2006 02:20:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

snot-scam-and-sleaze, the "anonymous" screen name of Brain P Burke,
N0IMD:
wrote:
On 17 Dec 2006 07:19:27 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
On 14 Dec 2006 03:42:45 -0800, wrote:

Apparently you do NOT want anyone else to exhibit a
sense of humor in here.

I dunno. He had no problem with Robesin's "joke" about licking his
excrement off another mans genitals.

I'd suggest you re-read the original passage and get it right, but
then the Burke name is not known for truth or getting facts right.

you are proven a liar in your claim everybody think you are being mis
qutoed

What kind of sick mind thinks up something like that let alone is

Hey Brain...Why don't YOU explain to your "pal" in Michigan why
his continued insistence that his misquoting and misrepresentation of
what WAS said continues to make him look like a fool.

What Robesin posted was so repulsive that I'd rather not re-read it.
What kind of sick mind dreams up that kind of stuff, anyway?

I see you would rather fight than admit to the lack of English
comprehension skills of Morkie Moron. So now you do him an injustice
by not helping him to see what a fool he's been making of himself, but
you make a fool out of yourself in the process.

face it not everyone thinks you did not type a claim that I eat your
**** (or words to that effect

when you claimed every body you added another lie

you add lie on top of lie steve

just you lied lied and claimed my wife is male

you lied in claimed I was a rapist, that my father was rapist,that I
am child molestor, welfare fraud tax cheat high school dropp

a new today that BB lied about his understanding of your words

BTW stev I can cut and paste too I will thank you for helping me kill
the time till the densit sees me

btw the more you refuse the more new threads

Old December 18th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forty...And Brain chimes in but says nothing to Morkie about HIS
trashing of NG.

Forty-three...the count rises and doesn't even include all the
re-treaded threads.

Fifty-Nine.

Sixty-four.

Sixty-nine.

Seventy-three.

Seventy-seven...And NOT on the Sunset Strip.

Eighty-four.

Ninety-three.

It's a CENTURY of lying for Morkie!

One Hundred Ten.

One hundred thirty two.

There's lots of trash to carry to the curb in Chassell today.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forty...And Brain chimes in but says nothing to Morkie about HIS
trashing of NG.

Forty-three...the count rises and doesn't even include all the
re-treaded threads.

Fifty-Nine.

Sixty-four.

Sixty-nine.

Seventy-three.

Seventy-seven...And NOT on the Sunset Strip.

Eighty-four.

Ninety-three.

It's a CENTURY of lying for Morkie!

One Hundred Ten.

One hundred thirty two.

There's lots of trash to carry to the curb in Chassell today.

Seven more.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 18th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forty...And Brain chimes in but says nothing to Morkie about HIS
trashing of NG.

Forty-three...the count rises and doesn't even include all the
re-treaded threads.

Fifty-Nine.

Sixty-four.

Sixty-nine.

Seventy-three.

Seventy-seven...And NOT on the Sunset Strip.

Eighty-four.

Ninety-three.

It's a CENTURY of lying for Morkie!

One Hundred Ten.

One hundred thirty two.

There's lots of trash to carry to the curb in Chassell today.

Seven more.....

153 chances to do the right thing...All squandered.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says: "steve you are truly amazing"

From: "an_old_friend"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: 123 threads and still robeson lwill not to his lies about
brain
Date: 18 Dec 2006 06:20:48 -0800

steve you are truly amazing

A Wakeup Call for Morkie K4YZ Policy 4 December 17th 06 04:33 PM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:22 AM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM
More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem K4YZ Policy 0 September 7th 06 09:39 AM