Old December 25th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:

" setve does this sort of thing for vacation"

More Morkie Mularkie

Paranoid putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 26th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More K4YZ Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:

I didn't take time off from "work" or "supporting my family" to be
offensive, Morkie.

Robesin can multi-task. Being offensive comes naturally.

Again...UNLIKE YOU I have a REAL JOB with REAL BENEFITS, and one
of those benefits is paid time off. And I've NOT taken those days off
and would have lost them had I not taken them...So guess what,
fatboy...?!??! I didn't miss a dime of income sitting at home for a
couple days.

You draw disability from one job, and since you can't work anymore, you
get a job as a nurse with paid time off.

That's a pretty sweet deal for a guy thats always claiming Mark is a
welfare cheat.

Thirty Helpful Hints For KB9RQZ and His New Found Voice Priviledges (With Thanks AND Apologies To Slow Code...) [email protected] Policy 4 December 21st 06 03:48 PM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 December 1st 06 10:29 AM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 12:22 PM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 12:13 PM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM