Old December 27th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Robeson remmeber you do not bone the content of my Blog

wrote:
not over anymore than the Iraq war ended at "mission acomilished

That banner ("Mission Accomplished") referred to the aircraft
carrier's mission, not the war itself. You should know that a war
is composed of hundreds, if not thousands, of individual missions.
That carrier had just finished hers and was headed home.

The news media intentionally misrepresented that banner, and you fell
for it.

No 73 for you,
Jeff KH6O

--
*Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Coast Guard, Dept. of Homeland Security*
*Mathematics Lecturer, University of Hawaii System*
Old December 30th 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Robeson you're an idiot!

In article ,
wrote:

as I have credit with a number of of calculu course though the
graduate level

Really, Mark? Well, let's cook up some simple calculus problems
for you to work before all our friends here.

1) I'm embarrassed to even ask this one: Tell us the derivative
of f(x) = ln(e^x).

2) Find g' if g(x) = sin x / tan x.

3) and 4) While you're at it, find the integrals of f and g above, too.

( were required for my undergrad physics degree) why

A BS in physics? Cool. Let me think of some physics problems
you can solve for us.

72.5 (getting close to a 73),
Jeff KH6O