Old February 4th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Feb 3, 10:42 pm, "Miss Buxley" anon@anon wrote:

She's right. At the very least, you spell properly.
Your sentence structure leaves much to be desired though.-

Yeh, a little. That's just one of my failures in life.

Microsoft Word is always turning my stuff red... ****es me off. As if
Bill Gates didn't drop out of college. Anyway, I'll try to do better.

Old February 4th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 3, 10:42 pm, "Miss Buxley" anon@anon wrote:

She's right. At the very least, you spell properly.
Your sentence structure leaves much to be desired though.-

Yeh, a little. That's just one of my failures in life.

Microsoft Word is always turning my stuff red... ****es me off. As if
Bill Gates didn't drop out of college. Anyway, I'll try to do better.

I appreciate your humor. Thank you.

Now, if only we had a small part of Gates' money....

Old February 4th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
" wrote in
On Feb 1, 1:10?pm, "Dee Flint" wrote:
"Michael Coslo" wrote in message

Telling a person that they are acting stupid is quite different than
telling them they are stupid. However my opinion is telling them
they are acting stupid is ok, telling them the are stupid is
marginal, while name calling is unacceptable (Nun of the Above,
Herr Oberst, and so on).

Riiiight, and "Foghorn Lenhorn" is perfectly acceptable in
addition to "novice in radio" and other snarly epithets.
As long as one is a morse code enthusiast (nee' evangelist).

Maybe you're incapable of putting two and two together, Len.
"Foghorn Lenhorn" makes an appearance whenever you start your "Herr
Oberst, Kolonel Klunk, Sister Nun of the Above" routine. You get what
you give.

Been a LONG time since I baby-sat kiddies watching Satiddy TV
shows.
But, I CAN envision some purple dinosaurs doing what you describe.
Some of them are in here!. We've got the self-defined "Mr. Rogers"
types being almost nauseatingly 'pleasant' and absolutely NON-
violent
but being able to sneer and talk-down the "inferior" types with a
SEG all over their phizz.

IOW, you can stand almost anything but someone being civil to you.

The "ostrich syndrome" is very real in human groupings. Folks WANT
to see only what is acceptiable to Them. The parallel is that the
world only revolves about Them and Theirs and all who don't go
around in Their circles should be "eliminated." Deep down they are
both ego-driven and don't have the guts to see/experience REALITY.
Reality ain't pleasant 24/7. The universe wan't created to serve
Them despite their firm convictions that is was SO (and nyah-nyah).

I know that pornography exists. I don't choose to view it. It goes
against my values. We all make value judgements. Dee killfiled you
because you were insulting and she didn't choose to be insulted by you.
As I pointed out to you, she is the nice lady who has a lovely home.
An unsightly landfill was built next to her home. She built a tall
fence so she wouldn't have to look at the landfill. In this story, you
play the part of the landfill.

She doesn't choose to interact with you. Deal with it.

Dave K8MN
Old February 4th 07, 09:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
link.net...
wrote:
[...]

Great anology, Dave. Dee did what was best for her situation. But Len, like
so many landfills, permeates the area with a less than pleasant odor that
lingers for weeks or, in Len's case, for months.

Old February 4th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:49:47 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 01:53:04 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:39:23 -0600, Mike Coslo
wrote:

for someone who's so into free speech, look what I found on your blog

you lack the right to violate my copyright

what copyright would that be Mark?

mine idoit

I assume you meant to refer to you as "idiot"?? and no I do it??

OK well then, I still find nothing that refers to your I DO IT copyright. I
suggest you put something in writing and then feel free to take whatever
legal action you might want

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and wherever I
feel. Deal with it

I know there were 2 other mentally challenged people in this group but it is
obvious you are their KING. I have zero use for someone who obviously
prefers themselves to prove repeatedly that they are beyond help

Just one last thing, Mark. Please assure me and the rest of the amateur
world that you will never upgrade and actually get on the air. I'd hate to
think the amateur world would think you an prime example of the United
States educational program. I seen "idiot" savant's that handle themselves
better than you

Sorry thems the facts

73 (or not) Dean

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old February 4th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 3, 10:39 pm, "Miss Buxley" anon@anon wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com... On Feb 3, 12:22 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Careful, Cecil! You could be accused of making a prickish remark.

How do I prove that it is not a "prickish remark"? :-)

There's you'll dilemma. If you question the claim, it'll become

"Marvy".

Dave K8MN

There goes your chances at becoming an ARRL Division Director.

Two plurals in the same sentence. TSK TSK.....
Should have been, "There goes your chance..."
or, "There go your chances...."

I see a bit of Mark Morgan is rubbing off on you.

I see David Heil K8MN living out his life without ever having become
an ARRL Director.

Old February 4th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and wherever
I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

Old February 4th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that. After all he
didn't know what a caterpillar was at the local hamfest, but it seems his
"wife" did, although he "taught" "her" everything he knows

frightening, isn't it?

Old February 4th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

After all he
didn't know what a caterpillar was at the local hamfest,

A caterpillar is the same at a hamfest as it is anywhere else. It is
the larval stage of a butterfly or a moth. See: lepidoptera.

but it seems his
"wife" did, although he "taught" "her" everything he knows

As long as you don't claim that he taught her everything that she
knows.

frightening, isn't it?

How so?

Old February 4th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 4, 1:11 am, Dave Heil wrote:

As I pointed out to you, she is the nice lady who has a lovely home.
An unsightly landfill was built next to her home. She built a tall
fence so she wouldn't have to look at the landfill. In this story, you
play the part of the landfill.

Dave K8MN

Did you think to get a permit for Len to play this part, or are you
running an unpermitted facility?