Old February 4th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"an old friend" wrote:

insisting that my wife is shamle and crap like that

Isn't shamle a whale?

To the best of my knowledge, we don't allow inter-species marriages yet in
the USA.

Old February 4th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

fair use does not allow the use for the prupose of comiting a crime
which is his intent the crime being harrasment

Harassment doesn't occur simply because you dislike what someone posts in a
public forum.

Old February 4th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"an old friend" wrote:

insisting that my wife is shamle and crap like that

Isn't shamle a whale?

To the best of my knowledge, we don't allow inter-species marriages yet in
the USA.

That means little to the Morgans.

Old February 4th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 4, 2:08 pm, "an old friend" wrote:
On Feb 4, 12:46 pm, wrote:

On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

the problem the poster is having is that he is ****ed I don't allow
him to post messages on my blog insisting that my wife is shamle and
crap like that

refusing to help him harras me and my family is seen somehow as
oposing free speech by these fellows rather like Robeson it seems-

Fuggem.

Old February 4th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post
any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are
given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

I don't know, what's knew with you? BTW is this information still correct

Brian Burke
(614) 833-0979
430 Longview St
Pickerington, OH 43147

After all he
didn't know what a caterpillar was at the local hamfest,

A caterpillar is the same at a hamfest as it is anywhere else. It is
the larval stage of a butterfly or a moth. See: lepidoptera.

seems Mark saw one at a hamfest and didn't know what it was but his "wife"
did

but it seems his
"wife" did, although he "taught" "her" everything he knows

As long as you don't claim that he taught her everything that she
knows.

I'd hope "she" was a tad more literate than "her" "husband"

frightening, isn't it?

How so?

BTW, Do you always interrupt people when they have conversations that don't
involve you?
From what I see:

Brian Burke
(614) 833-0979
430 Longview St
Pickerington, OH 43147

this seems to be the case.

Old February 4th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 4, 12:46 pm, wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post
any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are
given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

the problem the poster is having is that he is ****ed I don't allow
him to post messages on my blog insisting that my wife is shamle and
crap like that

RIGHT, like I would post on your blog...a giant steaming heap of nonsense

and what the frack is a shamle perhaps a chamois (like cloth) or a shamrock
(like clover)

as to crap, well, what I can't answer that but based on what you and 2 other
seem to post..OK I'll agree to that

refusing to help him harras me and my family is seen somehow as
oposing free speech by these fellows rather like Robeson it seems

If you aren't for me, you're against me I see Mr. Bush

If I don't condemn, then I must condone. You're logic is as bad as your
spelling and sentence structure

Anyone who doesn't run to your aid and defend your obvious disability is
bias and racist?? Is where you live actually on this planet??

Good luck with whatever you do in life

In case you need someone bigger to stand up for you, let me introduce you
to:

Brian Burke amateur callsign: N0IMD
(614) 833-0979
430 Longview St
Pickerington, OH 43147

I'm sure the 2 of you are perfectly suited for each other

caio

Dean

Old February 4th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:47:59 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
groups.com...
On Feb 4, 12:46 pm, wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to
post
any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites
are
given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

the problem the poster is having is that he is ****ed I don't allow
him to post messages on my blog insisting that my wife is shamle and
crap like that

RIGHT, like I would post on your blog...a giant steaming heap of nonsense

you seem to be bitching about about

Not really. I asked you, why, as someone who opposes a moderated group as
censorship insists on practicing censorship on something he posts on

You seem to have difficulty with the concept that you practice the very
thing you are opposed to

I believe there's a word for that, but it escapes me at the moment

Anyone who doesn't run to your aid and defend your obvious disability is
bias and racist?

never said that at all
flushing the rest

I am beginning to see why you are so interested in the word crap..you seem
to be fixated on toilets and bodily functions

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/ (Whgere America comes to be censored)

flush right back at ya

Old February 4th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dean M" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

[...]

From what I see:

Brian Burke
(614) 833-0979
430 Longview St
Pickerington, OH 43147

this seems to be the case.

indeed hot ham an chesee not afaid two post wit his indentitty

Old February 4th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:38:05 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
On Feb 4, 11:04 am, "Dean M" wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

"Dean M" wrote:

If I so desire, I will "violate" your "I DO IT" blog whenever and
wherever I feel. Deal with it

Fair use doctrine allows you to make full use of online blogs to post
any
followup discussion, etc. you so desire. As long as proper cites are
given
for the original source, naturally.

73
kh6hz

I knew that and you knew that, I knew Mark didn't knew that.

Mark didn't "knew" that? What else doesn't Mark "knew?"

I don't know, what's knew with you? BTW is this information still correct

was never correct

get your attributes correct Mark. The post was not directed at you, it was
directed at:
Brian Buttinski

you don't have the right under fair use to steal material for
harrasment pruposes

nothing to steal. All available right out in the open and how does one
harass someone in a public forum. If you don't like something ignore it

and the address and phone number I just was a crime on your part too
man but you are wise in your criminal action to conceal your YOUR name

try that again in English

if you're gonna play lawyer, learn sentence structure

And I posted my name Dean M. That's my name (albeit missing a few letters
on the last part) but still my legal Christian name

some folks like me and BB don't have to hide everything we do online

I would think about that before speaking for BB. It smacks of something not
quite right

besides BB =hotham and cheese and you the name of 1000 fake addresses (used
only to try and bypass killfilters) really shouldn't be lecturing anyone

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/ Voted Crappiest Blog on the Web

taa ta super bowl is a calling