Old February 14th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default ARRL Now Only Wants No Code Hams - Holding Midnight Exams

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:32:50 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

So we have an understanding. Thank you.

yes we know you are a criminal as well as a coward

Clean your yard.

Old February 14th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Feb 13, 5:16�am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
� �Hello? �This is February 12, 2007. �FACTUAL ERROR!!!
� �There's one little problem, "Stefan." �Isn't ANY "Stefan Wolfe"
� �in the FCC CORES database. �The best that can be found
� �are two Steven Wolfes:
� �Steven H. Wolfe, KC4UZW, Tech, FRN 0004408340
� �Steven B. Wolfe, KC9KTN, Tech, FRN 0016067183

You have something in common. �Despite your boast of seven years ago,
there is no one listed by the name of Leonard H. Anderson with an
Amateur Extra.

Tsk, tsk. I've never "boasted" about being an amateur extra.

How could you? You aren't an Amateur Extra.

I've always said I don't have an amateur radio license.

That's probably a good idea, since it happens to be true.

I've also
always said I've had a Commercial Radiotelephone license
since 1956 (test taken at an FCC Field Office, one sitting).

What of it? How is it relevant to amateur radio?

By the way, I *am* registered with the FCC CORES and have
been since July 30, 2000. CORES is NOT exclusively for radio
amateurs.

Did I mention anything about CORES being exclusively for radio amateurs,
Len?

Haven't you been able to understand that in SEVEN YEARS?

You didn't tell me anything new, Len. There has been no "Extra right
out of the box" for you despite your bragging of SEVEN YEARS ago.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Must be the terrible sound of all that organ
grinding you dance to...

I don't hear organ music and I don't feel like dancing, Len.

You're still just a sidewalk superintendent.

Dave K8MN

Old February 14th 07, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Feb 13, 9:48�am, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:16:01 GMT, Dave Heil

� �Hello? �This is February 12, 2007. �FACTUAL ERROR!!!
� �There's one little problem, "Stefan." �Isn't ANY "Stefan Wolfe"
� �in the FCC CORES database. �The best that can be found
� �are two Steven Wolfes:
� �Steven H. Wolfe, KC4UZW, Tech, FRN 0004408340
� �Steven B. Wolfe, KC9KTN, Tech, FRN 0016067183
You have something in common. �Despite your boast of seven years ago,
there is no one listed by the name of Leonard H. Anderson with an
Amateur Extra.

but no extra out of the box is avalable yet Dave

Mark, ignore that old weenie. "Out of the box" has always been
available when the FCC set regulations so that one did NOT have
to wear radio training pants as a novice or "lesser" classes.

You know what "out of the box" meant when you wrote it. It was a
foolish boast on your part.

The old weenie is just trying some stupid, juvenile emotional-
baggage "come back" because that's all he has left in his
repertoire of "replies."

Well, Foghorn, you're the oldest weenie here and you're one of the few
without an amateur ticket. You've had what may be the longest "getting
into amateur radio" period ever recorded. That period includes over a
decade here and over seven years since your foolish boast.

He's tried the same macho-middle-
school baggage thing with "years of interest and no ham
license." :-)

It works and it works well, Leonardo. You've made the claims. You
haven't overcome intertia.

I've kept saying that my advocacy has always been to
eliminate the morse code test from FCC licensing regs.

....despite the fact that that isn't what you've typically pursued here.
You've done much, much more--most of it unpleasant.

The FCC has finally, legally AGREED.

So what'll your excuse be after 2/23?

Now all the morsemen
are "unhappy" and are trying to take out their frustrations on
those they think are "lesser" individuals. Boo hoo for them.

Just how is it "boo hoo" for me, Len? Tell me how my life will change?
How will my amateur radio operation change? Let's say that you actually
showed up for a VE session and passed that Extra Class exam--not that I
think that's likely. As a "what if", how would your presence in amateur
radio create a "boo hoo" scenario for me or any other radio amateur?

Old February 14th 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
? ?Hello? ?This is February 12, 2007. ?FACTUAL ERROR!!!
? ?There's one little problem, "Stefan." ?Isn't ANY "Stefan Wolfe"
? ?in the FCC CORES database. ?The best that can be found
? ?are two Steven Wolfes:
? ?Steven H. Wolfe, KC4UZW, Tech, FRN 0004408340
? ?Steven B. Wolfe, KC9KTN, Tech, FRN 0016067183
You have something in common. ?Despite your boast of seven years ago,
there is no one listed by the name of Leonard H. Anderson with an
Amateur Extra.

* *Tsk, tsk. *I've never "boasted" about being an amateur extra.

How could you? *You aren't an Amateur Extra.

What an absolutely BRILLIANT deduction! You must have
an IQ of at least 73, yes?

* *I've always said I don't have an amateur radio license. *

That's probably a good idea, since it happens to be true.

How do you KNOW that? Have you looked through all
the old callbooks? :-)

Did I mention anything about CORES being exclusively for radio amateurs,
Len?

Is your name 'Stefan Wolfe?' :-)

* *Haven't you been able to understand that in SEVEN YEARS?

You didn't tell me anything new, Len. *There has been no "Extra right
out of the box" for you despite your bragging of SEVEN YEARS ago.

"Bragging?!?" :-)

Oh, my, you really want to persist in your little emotional-
baggage game, don't you? :-)

Tsk, all you are doing is taking up message storage space
with that, senior. Waste of Google resources.

* *Tsk, tsk, tsk. *Must be the terrible sound of all that organ
* *grinding you dance to...

I don't hear organ music and I don't feel like dancing, Len.

That must be why your romance with Cranky Spanky
is coming to an end. Well, it's better to have loved once
than not at all. Still paying alimony to the first wife?

You're still just a sidewalk superintendent.

Nope. Don't work for the city or the utilities here.

I've only been in the BIGGER world of radio of OTHER
civil radio services for half a century. You ever use an
aircraft radio while at the controls on your own time?
You ever use a maritime radio on board while it was
afloat...on your own time?

Poor baby. All I've been advocating in here was the
END of the code test. And it WILL happen! Sunnuvagun!
No "bragging" there. The FCC announced it.

And here you are with jackboots dancing on the
cobblestones looking to start Krystallnacht II. Poor
guy, must be frustrating as hell for you to have to
take so much. I feel your pain.

LA

Old February 14th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
? ?Hello? ?This is February 12, 2007. ?FACTUAL ERROR!!!
? ?There's one little problem, "Stefan." ?Isn't ANY "Stefan Wolfe"
? ?in the FCC CORES database. ?The best that can be found
? ?are two Steven Wolfes:
? ?Steven H. Wolfe, KC4UZW, Tech, FRN 0004408340
? ?Steven B. Wolfe, KC9KTN, Tech, FRN 0016067183
You have something in common. ?Despite your boast of seven years ago,
there is no one listed by the name of Leonard H. Anderson with an
Amateur Extra.
� �Tsk, tsk. �I've never "boasted" about being an amateur extra.

How could you? �You aren't an Amateur Extra.

What an absolutely BRILLIANT deduction! You must have
an IQ of at least 73, yes?

Unlike Colonel Morgan, I've never stated my IQ. I made no deduction. I
stated a fact.

� �I've always said I don't have an amateur radio license. �

That's probably a good idea, since it happens to be true.

How do you KNOW that? Have you looked through all
the old callbooks? :-)

I have many of them. We can skip the ones prior to your birth. If you
care to pay me to research them, I may be able to accommodate you.
Rates available on request.

Did I mention anything about CORES being exclusively for radio amateurs,
Len?

Is your name 'Stefan Wolfe?' :-)

You didn't respond to "Stefan Wolfe", you responded to my post.

� �Haven't you been able to understand that in SEVEN YEARS?

You didn't tell me anything new, Len. �There has been no "Extra right
out of the box" for you despite your bragging of SEVEN YEARS ago.

"Bragging?!?" :-)

Foolish bragging.

Oh, my, you really want to persist in your little emotional-
baggage game, don't you? :-)

I've made a factual statement.

Tsk, all you are doing is taking up message storage space
with that, senior. Waste of Google resources.

Are you in charge of Google resource conservation, Len? Did you appoint
yourself Google advocate of something-or-other?

I don't think there is a r.r.a.p. poster who has used more of Google
resources than you. Your long, pontificating posts are notorious.

� �Tsk, tsk, tsk. �Must be the terrible sound of all that organ
� �grinding you dance to...

I don't hear organ music and I don't feel like dancing, Len.

That must be why your romance with Cranky Spanky
is coming to an end.

That's the second romance posting you've made, Foghorn. In the first,
you waffled over the meaning of a word but you made a romance statement
later in your post.

Well, it's better to have loved once
than not at all.

What do you mean by your comment?

Still paying alimony to the first wife?

What do you mean, "still"?

You're still just a sidewalk superintendent.

Nope. Don't work for the city or the utilities here.

Most of the sidewalk superintendents I've encountered in the flesh or in
literature have not been employed by cities or utilities. In fact, most
haven't been employed at all. They are men with lots and lots of spare
time. Major Hoople comes to mind.

I've only been in the BIGGER world of radio of OTHER
civil radio services for half a century.

That's truly wonderful, Len. I'm very happy for you. You've never been
a radio amateur though. You aren't involved in amateur radio. You're a
spectator.

You ever use an
aircraft radio while at the controls on your own time?

Why? Have I written posts which deal with the operation of aircraft radio?

You ever use a maritime radio on board while it was
afloat...on your own time?

Why? Have I ever written of using maritime radio equipment?

Poor baby.

That's an odd comment. I haven't provided you a response to your
queries and I haven't written on those topics. I'm not attempting to
influence the regulations governing aircraft or maritime radio
operation. I'm not standing on the sidelines of either activity giving
"pointers".

All I've been advocating in here was the
END of the code test.

No, Len, that is by no means what you have done in r.r.a.p.

And it WILL happen! Sunnuvagun!

Yes, it will.

No "bragging" there. The FCC announced it.

I remember reading it.

And here you are with jackboots dancing on the
cobblestones looking to start Krystallnacht II.

I'm not wearing any jackboots, Len. I don't own any. I wonder at your
continual use of Nazi analogies. You usually do so when you're running
on empty.

Poor
guy, must be frustrating as hell for you to have to
take so much.

Take so much what, Leonard?

I feel your pain.

Yeah, I'm really suffering, Len. I just renewed my Amateur Extra for
another ten year period. It's now good until I'm 67. I have a
comfortable, well equipped hamshack and an operating position loaded
with equipment. There are lots of antennas on a hilltop in a quiet,
rural setting. I'm able to use any amateur frequency authorized by the
FCC. Oh, the agony!

LA

ti dah

Dave K8MN

Old February 15th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Feb 13, 6:16?pm, wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:56:33 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

Mark, I noticed it right away but hoped this Wolfe in anonymouse
clothing would set it right. He didn't. He couldn't...he doesn't
exist in this time-space continuum. Color him is lovely violation.

As long as I can send bits of information to the news servers, I exist.

Cognito Ergo Sum.

Old February 15th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message

he does exist he is just fying false colours making him a pirate in
naval terms and showing these Morsemen as priates amsues me

Heh heh, I love the term "Morsemen", as if to confer special honors to
those whose very existence so tortures you.

You two probably don't remember this but there was a little jingle that we
had way back when ARRL was discussing the no-code tech license:

"No-code, no-code, rah rah rah.
dididit didididit ditdit dah"

Not knowing the language, you likely cannot understand the second line. :-))

Old March 9th 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

You have something in common. ?Despite your boast of seven years ago,
there is no one listed by the name of Leonard H. Anderson with an
Amateur Extra.

but no extra out of the box is avalable yet Dave

* *Mark, ignore that old weenie. *"Out of the box" has always been
* *available when the FCC set regulations so that one did NOT have
* *to wear radio training pants as a novice or "lesser" classes.

* *The old weenie is just trying some stupid, juvenile emotional-
* *baggage "come back" because that's all he has left in his
* *repertoire of "replies." *He's tried the same macho-middle-
* *school baggage thing with "years of interest and no ham
* *license."

You mean "stupid, juvenile emotional baggage "come back" like the
one YOU just used, YTour Putziness?

There was nothing emotional or non-factual stated.

YOU stated that you were going to get your "extra lite right out
of the box".

The FACTS are that you lied. You let the box lay around, get
moldy, and then complained about the roaches it was attracting.

* *I've kept saying that my advocacy has always been to
* *eliminate the morse code test from FCC licensing regs.
* *The FCC has finally, legally AGREED. *Now all the morsemen
* *are "unhappy" and are trying to take out their frustrations on
* *those they think are "lesser" individuals. *Boo hoo for them.

You mean that folks kept whining until they finally caved in and
gutted the service. And I am not speaking solely about the Code test,
Your Sliminess. You waited it out for a total of three different code
test AND two writtens.

Pretty lame, Mr 14-Years-Of-Night-School-To-Be-An-Engineer.

Pretty lame.

Steve, K4YZ