Old February 20th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

Since Bry, is publishing your personal information here, report him to the
RI AG.. See what happens. Turn about what a concept eh Bry

ching ching

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

Then you're either Jeffrey Hermann, Jeffrey Hermann's relation, or
Jeffrey Hermann's employee.

There is no regulation which states I have to be an employee or
relation -- even today. Might want to brush up on the postal regulations.

Old February 20th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Gee Bry, for someone who went ballistic when his address was posted, you
seem to have no qualms about doing the same

Hey Dipwad!! how's that report coming

perhaps we should review your address and phone number again, just in case
people forgot

WHAT A HYPOCRITE

now watch..little Marcus Morgan, the Jewish Nazi will come running to you
defense

A pair of sickos
wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 18, 8:38 pm, wrote:
On Feb 18, 1:28?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
Who was harmed by the assignment of those
vanity callsigns?

For the record, none of the club callsigns I have ever
trusteed for have been "vanity" callsigns.

Ooops - looks like I was mistaken about the vanity aspect.

If they were not vanity callsigns, then they were all sequentially
issued, right?

Yes, nine (9) sequentially issued for Hawaii. Here's a query that I
ran in 1998 or 1999. Note the PO Box #... no wonder Jeff was working
hard to disassociate himself from the guy that hijacked his PO Box.

----------
Callsign lookup results for:

CALL "" NAME "DEIGNAN" CITY "" STATE "" ZIP "" LIMIT "0100"

Program v1.3 - 8 March 1997 -- Last database update 1998-08-02 11:02

KH6HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P LIC ISU 4-
DEC-1997
ADVANCED 136 NELSON ST LIC EXP 14-
OCT-2007
PROVIDENCE RI 02908 LST UPD 4-
DEC-1997

WH6DDR WAIKIKI WIRELESS ASSOCIATION LIC ISU 6-
MAR-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 6-
MAR-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 6-
MAR-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDQ MANANA ISLAND IOTA GROUP LIC ISU 20-
FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDP RF COMMANDOS HAWAII CHAPTER LIC ISU 20-
FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDN PACIFIC ISLE DX SOCIETY LIC ISU 20-
FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDO KAMAAINA KILOWATT CLUB LIC ISU 20-
FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

WH6DDM GREATER HONOLULU QRP SOCIETY LIC ISU 20-
FEB-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830-0282 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

KB1CCE RF COMMANDOS RHODE ISLAND CHAPTER LIC ISU 20-
FEB-1997
CLUB 136 NELSON ST LIC EXP 20-
FEB-2007
PROVIDENCE RI 02908 LST UPD 20-
FEB-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

WH6DCY CLOSED REPEATER COORDINATION SOCIETY LIC ISU 8-
JAN-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 8-
JAN-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830-0282 LST UPD 8-
JAN-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

WH6DCX MICHAEL P DEIGNAN AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATLIC ISU 7-
JAN-1997
CLUB P. O. BOX 8282 LIC EXP 7-
JAN-2007
HONOLULU HI 96830-0282 LST UPD 7-
JAN-1997
KD1HZ DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P IS
RESPONSIBLE

KB1AYF DEIGNAN, DIANE P LIC ISU 26-
OCT-1993
TECH PLUS 136 NELSON ST LIC EXP 26-
OCT-2003
PROVIDENCE RI 02908 LST UPD 24-
FEB-1996

Since the above does not, for some strange reason, give a return for
KD6HZ in
its own right, everyone may be wondering who KD6HZ is. So I
searched. The
database said the call has been changed to KH6HZ. And who is KH6HZ?
Well,
none other than:

HamCallTM Query Results:
KH6HZ

Michael P. Deignan
136 Nelson St
Providence, RI 02908

License Class: Advanced

------------------
I will reword my questions, then:

Why? Deignan has been busted, and your support of him is noted.

1) KD1HZ, 2) KD6HZ, 3) KH6HZ (Sequential??? Highly UNLIKLEY)

4) WH6DDR, 5) WH6DDQ, 6) WH6DDP, 7) WH6DDM, 8) WH6DDN, 9) WH6DDO,
10) WH6DCX, 11) WH6DCY, 12) KB1CCE, 13) WE1RD MICHAEL P DEIGNAN
REPEATER ASSOCIATION

Old February 20th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Like your posting words of encouragement to a nazi who'd just a soon see you
and your "wife" dead??
asshole!!!

wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:49:33 -0500, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:

1) KD1HZ, 2) KD6HZ, 3) KH6HZ (Sequential??? Highly UNLIKLEY)

Who is KD6HZ? Never heard of him (or her).

Did I alledgedly have this callsign while travelling overseas on my
Ocean-Going Trawler based out of Washington State?

why not just come clean and move on everyone makes mistakes
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old February 21st 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dean M" wrote:

Since Bry, is publishing your personal information here, report him to the
RI AG.. See what happens. Turn about what a concept eh Bry

The RIAG would laugh his ass off, just as I'm sure the Brain's AG is doing
the same whenever he gets a phone call from "oh, its THAT nutcast on the
phone again".

Heck, it isn't like people can't punch my callsign into QRZ and get my
mailing address. What's the big deal?

Old February 21st 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 19, 6:41�pm, "
wrote:

You don't understand
* *that a professional radio operator license takes as much
* *effort and knowledge (perhaps more) as any amateur
radio*operator license. *

How do you know, Len?

You've never had any class of amateur radio license.
So you don't really know what it takes to get one.

In fact, you've told us here that you once studied for
an amateur license, but *gave up*. And your boasts
of "going for Extra right out of the box" and that you
could pass the Extra with the code test have proven
to be empty words.

I've earned both commercial and amateur radio licenses.
I found the commercial license tests to be easier than
the amateur license tests. Just my life experience.

The FCC operator license you did get was a *commercial*
license, not a *professional* license, too.

Jim, N2EY

Old February 21st 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Whelp, seeing as how quickly he became upset and then he goes and does the
same thing, why not tweak his lil nose and rub his face in the mess

Certainly if gud ol bry does get anywhere, he certainly hurt his case by
pulling these shenanigans

Well you're honor, it's not the same thing...bad old Dean published by home
address and I, on the other hand only published, Mike's
address..errr..uummm..well it's not the same thing..they did it to me first

poor Bry Maybe I should call him Matzo Bry, cause he's thin skinned, half
baked, crusty and had egg on his face

Dean M

Old February 22nd 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 19, 12:48 pm, wrote:
On Feb 18, 9:42?pm, wrote:

On Feb 18, 8:38 pm, wrote:
On Feb 18, 1:28?pm, "KH6HZ" wrote: wrote:
Who was harmed by the assignment of those
vanity callsigns?

For the record, none of the club callsigns I have ever
trusteed for have been "vanity" callsigns.

Ooops - looks like I was mistaken about the vanity aspect.

If they were not vanity callsigns, then they were all sequentially
issued, right?

Yes, nine (9) sequentially issued for Hawaii.

Not a dozen, and not vanity.

?Here's a query that I
ran in 1998 or 1999. ?Note the PO Box #... no wonder Jeff was working
hard to disassociate himself from the guy that hijacked his PO Box.

How do you know the PO Box was "hijacked"?

----------
Callsign lookup results for:

CALL "" NAME "DEIGNAN" CITY "" STATE "" ZIP "" LIMIT "0100"

Program v1.3 - 8 March 1997 -- Last database update 1998-08-02 11:02

So this is from almost a decade ago.

KH6HZ ?DEIGNAN, MICHAEL P ?LIC ISU ?4-DEC-1997
ADVANCED ? ?

Not an Extra - an Advanced!

[...]

So the guy changed his call a couple of times. Is that not allowed by
the rules?

------------------

I will reword my questions, then:

Why?

Because they are not vanity calls.

?Deignan has been busted,

"busted"? How? What was the penalty?

and your support of him is noted.

What support?

I am simply trying to get to the bottom of these alleged violations.
So far, it turns out
that at least some of the information supplied here was incorrect. It
turns out that:

- the disputed callsigns were not vanity callsigns,
- FCC requires a mailing address, not residence or station location
- there is no limit on the number of clubs that can name an individual
as trustee
- the person in question was not an Extra when all this happened.

1) KD1HZ, 2) KD6HZ, 3) KH6HZ ?(Sequential??? ?Highly UNLIKLEY)

Are any of those callsigns in dispute?

4) WH6DDR, 5) WH6DDQ, 6) WH6DDP, 7) WH6DDM, 8) WH6DDN, 9) ?WH6DDO,
10) ?WH6DCX, 11) ?WH6DCY, 12) KB1CCE,

Nine callsigns, not a dozen. Are any of them current?

13) WE1RD MICHAEL P DEIGNAN REPEATER ASSOCIATION

That one is current - and the trustee is not Mr. Deignan.

So what's the problem?

Jim, N2EY

Apparently none if you're a 20wpm code-tested Extra.