Old February 18th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

wrote:

Who was harmed by the assignment of those
vanity callsigns?

For the record, none of the club callsigns I have ever trusteed for have
been "vanity" callsigns.

73
kh6hz

Old February 18th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

spewed forth the following excrement:

no I pointed out what else you could be his lover

I'm sure your nipples get hard at that thought, huh, Morkie?

Old February 18th 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
ups.com...

[snip]

I'm rarely surprised when an amateur behaving badly turns out to be a
20WPM Tested Extra.

This is the same type of stereotyping as saying that no-code Techs are CB
hams. This stereotyping has no validity. Just as an FYI, one of the worst
jammers on the west coast was a Technician.

These behaviours have nothing to do with one's license class and everything
to do with the individual's already existing personality.

Dee, N8UZE

Old February 18th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default License Numbers - to N2EY

wrote in message
ups.com...

[snip]

QUOTE
Also, there are no non-code-tested Amateur Extras
at all. Not yet, anyway. That situation will soon
change - just watch the thread "ARS License
Numbers" for updates. Perhaps I will update the
numbers there more frequently than twice-per-
calendar-month. Perhaps not.
UNQUOTE

I, particularly, would find it very interesting to see these numbers more
frequently for about the first two months or so.

The first possible test sessions under the new rules will be February 23rd.
That first rush of upgrades will probably show up in the FCC database within
a week and the balance of those in less than two weeks. I would expect the
big rush of upgrades to pretty much be done in two to three months. I
wonder how many will stop at General and how many will go on to Extra.

My team is conducting a test session on February 23rd here in our area. So
far, while the pre-registrations are up slightly, there's been no massive
rush (so far).

Please post the "ARS License Numbers" as of the 22nd for the baseline for
the pool.

Dee, N8UZE

Old February 18th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Another Morgasm

wrote in message
news
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:49:10 -0500, "Dee Flint"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip]

I'm rarely surprised when an amateur behaving badly turns out to be a
20WPM Tested Extra.

This is the same type of stereotyping as saying that no-code Techs are CB
hams.

only to someone with poor english skills

......or poor writing skills.

This stereotyping has no validity.

wrong again it is has been shown over and oover again that the extra
class ahs the highest rate of offender

Just as an FYI, one of the worst
jammers on the west coast was a Technician.

this howver is your putting down the techs again

Poor Markie, always the victim.

These behaviours have nothing to do with one's license class........

an unpsupprted assertion

Actually, Markie, her observation is common sense, something you lack.

........ and everything
to do with the individual's already existing personality.

wihich likely plays a factor in the offender class of license too

An undocumentable assertion is wrong for Dee but acceptable for you?
Only in your convoluted mind....

Dee, N8UZE

www.ipunce.blogspot.com

Old February 18th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

KH6HZ wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote:

You may now chew on these statements and attempt to reconcile them.

Damn Dave! You're gonna confuzzle all the riders on the Short Bus with all
these facts!

Anyone can see that hot-ham-and-cheese's purpose is not to seek truth.
He is still bearing a chip the size of Somalia on his shoulder.

Dave K8MN

Old February 18th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:26:09 -0500, "Paul W. Schlock" Mork@anon
wrote:

if you want your posts answer you need to stop forging somebody esles
names even though Paul is in my opinion an asshole you have not the
right to forge his name

Look at the name. Look closely, Oh, Befuddled One.

Still can't see it?

--

nor can he spell his insults correctly if he is going to attack my
spellinghis should be beyond repaorch

Old February 18th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

if you want your posts answer you need to stop forging somebody esles

It seems to me that you just answered him, Daddy.

names even though Paul is in my opinion an asshole you have not the
right to forge his name

And you don't have the means to enforce anything, Daddy.
Old February 18th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

if you want your posts answer you need to stop forging somebody esles

It seems to me that you just answered him, Daddy.

You KNOW Mark can't simply let a single post go. He simply HAS to say
something, even something off topic. Yes, I made him dance again.

names even though Paul is in my opinion an asshole you have not the
right to forge his name

And you're going to do what about it? Huh, Myna bird ?????

And you don't have the means to enforce anything, Daddy.

Old February 18th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 18, 11:33 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 17, 9:11 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
Then you know
Yes, I do. A PO Box can be for an individual, a business, or a household. In
the case of the latter do, multiple individuals may receive mail there.

Then you're either Jeffrey Hermann, Jeffrey Hermann's relation, or
Jeffrey Hermann's employee.

For the entire time I lived overseas, my U.S. mailing address, as far as
the FCC was concerned was that of WA8JOC in Cincinnati. I did not
physically reside there. I was not an employee of WA8JOC. I am not
related to WA8JOC. Despite these things, my providing the FCC that
address did not constitute fraud and it broke no laws. It didn't
attempt to circumvent any laws.

WA8JOC's address is still the FCC address of record for a number of
Finnish radio amateurs who took and passed U.S. licensing exams.
My own address is the FCC address of record for one Finnish radio
amateur who took such an exam. The FCC says that applicants must have a
U.S. address, not that the applicant must reside at that address.
The applicant must either a U.S. Social Security number *or* a Taxpayer
Identification Number. Those Finnish hams were able to obtain a TIN
without ever having had a SSN. This was done after the FCC was
contacted directly about the situation and asked what should be done.

For all other mailing purposes in the U.S., my parents addresses in
Kentucky and in Georgia were used as my address of record in the United
States. I had not resided with them for decades. I broke no laws nor
did I commit fraud.

In 1993, I provided the Department of State a legal residence address
which is the same as the address I now have. No mail was being sent
here and there was not even a rural mailbox standing at this location.
I didn't live here until 2000.

You may now chew on these statements and attempt to reconcile them.

Dave K8MN

Were you, WA8JOC, any number of Finnish radio amateurs, or your
parents using Jeffrey Hermann's PO Box on Hawaii?

You must have missed the part where this is about the use of Jeffrey
Hermann's PO Box on Hawaii.