Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41   Report Post  
Old March 4th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 51
Default Thank god for the moderated group


"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:
On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.


Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon


If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.

Time for you to move along.


Yes your right, it is time for YOU to move along and take your Riff-
Raff, such as Mark Morgan with you. I bet if Mark did not post here,
hijack every thread, and turn every subject into an opportunity to
satisfy his desperate plea for attention, the group would calm down.
But Mark has irritated so many, for so long, with his constant cross
posting and hijacking of every thread. I don't know where he gets off
thinking he can hijack every thread knowing that it is inappropriate.
Imagine your at a amateur radio club meeting sitting at a table
talking among several members, and then Mark sits down rudely butts
into your conversation (thread) and starts talking about something way
off topic. So you get up go to another table and start another
converstation and here comes Mark again butting into your conversation
(thread) and once again he changes the topic. So you tell Mark, I
don't want you butting into my conversation and changing the topic,
then he turns it all around and accuses you of stalking him. You would
probably think he is mental. So you get up move once again, start
another conversation, and here comes Mark again, and again, and again,
you can't escape this asshole if you want to use the NG. My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?
Most people that were on this group before Mark showed up don't want
to deal with or talk to Mark Morgan because of his behavior and he has
very little knowledge and can't really add anything to the
conversation, but he won't go away, and he insists on hijacking every
thread. He thinks just because he obtained a ham license he somehow
gained some special right to hijack practically every thread on the
NG. If you don't want me and others like me posting here that are
critical of Mark, then stop Mark Morgan from post 300 times a day,
changing the names of threads that he didn't start, and hijacking
everythread. Mark seems to think he is the first to act this way, but
LLoyd Davies was here pulling his garbage way before Mark even thought
about amateur radio. Now Mark will say "I have a right to post",
which he does, but he dosen't have the right to hijack threads and
change the topic to suit him, on threads he did not even start.
That's just rude, but typical Mark Morgan behavior. If this was a
physical world, somebody probably would have already slapped the ****
out of Mark by now and stopped him, but because it is not, he acts
accordingly. That's why I say, thank god for the Moderated Group an
area free of Mark Morgan.

Dloyd Lavies Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"


http//:
www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Im an old fiend and I aprove tis mesage four poasting



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  #42   Report Post  
Old March 4th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2007
Posts: 106
Default Thank god for the moderated group

On Mar 4, 4:11�pm, Bob Brock wrote:
On 4 Mar 2007 12:41:56 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:





On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:
On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:


Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.


Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon


If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.


Time for you to move along.


Yes your right, it is time for YOU to move along and take your Riff-
Raff, such as Mark Morgan with you. *I bet if Mark did not post here,
hijack every thread, and turn every subject into an opportunity to
satisfy his desperate plea for attention, the group would calm down.
But Mark has irritated so many, for so long, with his constant cross
posting and hijacking of every thread. *I don't know where he gets off
thinking he can hijack every thread knowing that it is inappropriate.
Imagine your at a amateur radio club meeting sitting at a table
talking among several members, and then Mark sits down rudely butts
into your conversation (thread) and starts talking about something way
off topic. So you get up go to another table and start another
converstation and here comes Mark again butting into your conversation
(thread) and once again he changes the topic. *So you tell Mark, I
don't want you butting into my conversation and changing the topic,
then he turns it all around and accuses you of stalking him. You would
probably think he is mental. *So you get up move once again, start
another conversation, and here comes Mark again, and again, and again,
you can't escape this asshole if you want to use the NG. *My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?
Most people that were on this group before Mark showed up don't want
to deal with or talk to Mark Morgan because of his behavior and he has
very little knowledge and can't really add anything to the
conversation, but he won't go away, and he insists on hijacking every
thread. *He thinks just because he obtained a ham license he somehow
gained some special right to hijack practically every thread on the
NG. *If you don't want me and others like me posting here that are
critical of Mark, then stop Mark Morgan from post 300 times a day,
changing the names of threads that he didn't start, and hijacking
everythread. *Mark seems to think he is the first to act this way, but
LLoyd Davies was here pulling his garbage way before Mark even thought
about amateur radio. * Now Mark will say "I have a right to post",
which he does, but he dosen't have the right to hijack threads and
change the topic to suit him, on threads he did not even start.
That's just rude, but typical Mark Morgan behavior. *If this was a
physical world, somebody probably would have already slapped the ****
out of Mark by now and stopped him, but because it is not, he acts
accordingly. *That's why I say, thank god for the Moderated Group an
area free of Mark Morgan.


You thank God for it, but here you are aren't you? *However, I promise
you that, if you go to the moderated group that you are so happy to
have, you will never see a single post from me there.

It should make you happy, but since you advocate people shifting nyms
constantly and posting what could only be considered personal attacks,
it won't satisfy you. *You will still be right here cheering them on
if you aren't participating yourself.

More power to you. *This is an open group, I'll post as I desire.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


However, I promise
you that, if you go to the moderated group that you are so happy to
have, you will never see a single post from me there



Bob, I don't care whether you want to post or not post to the
moderated group, or where you post or what you post. The sad fact is
that a moderated group was necessary because of the situation on here
and misc, which is directly related to Mark Morgan's behavior. You
are somehow under the misconception that you actually matter or my
recent post was related to you. When in fact, to the relevance of the
issue that I noted when I started this thread, you are irrelevent.

In your opinion you have noted that I advocate people shifting nyms.
Yet, here your are defending someone who does exactly that, who posts
on here under no less than three different names. Yet, I only have
one and only one name that I post under.

You also indicate that I advocate constant posting of what could only
be considered personal attacks. I don't control what others post and
I don't advocate anything because I am not an advocate. The posts that
I and others author that are critical of Mark is not a planned or
coordinated effort by a group. Yet so many individuals who have no
contact outside of this news group all perceive a problem and conclude
individually that there is only one person who is the common catalyst,
Mark Morgan. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them, but
unfortunatly I cannot do the same, because on this group it is almost
impossible to read a thread that hasn't been hijacked by Mark
Morgan.


Dloyd Lavies Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"


http//:www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com



  #43   Report Post  
Old March 4th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2007
Posts: 51
Default just another morkie tard post


wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 05:06:58 -0500, "KH6HZ"
wrote:gay man walking

hypocrtie
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

which which does does include include the the uses uses made made of of
them them they they are are still still mine mine.

Do u hav anyting cognet two say?

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com




--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #44   Report Post  
Old March 4th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,554
Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 5:33 pm, "an old fiend" wrote:
wrote in message

... On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 05:06:58 -0500, "KH6HZ"
wrote:gay man walking

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1312ef1e9ef761

  #45   Report Post  
Old March 4th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,554
Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Now Mark will say "I have a right to post",
which he does, but he dosen't have the right to hijack threads and
change the topic to suit him, on threads he did not even start.


but you have this right yourself?

That's just rude, but typical Mark Morgan behavior.


and typical of yourself
If this was a
physical world, somebody probably would have already slapped the ****
out of Mark by now and stopped him, but because it is not,


tthe action you propose would result in the death and/or serious
injury and/or arest of the prep

you overlook and choose to abuse the fact I have the same right as you
do



  #46   Report Post  
Old March 4th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,554
Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:55?am, wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:


Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word" posting
by you know who.


Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon


If only the rest of the riff-raff would move on to the moderated
group, this group would be peaceful again.


Time for you to move along.


Yes your right, it is time for YOU to move along and take your Riff-
Raff, such as Mark Morgan with you. I bet if Mark did not post here,
hijack every thread,


that has been the gaols of your cyber terroism to stop me from posting
here

I choose not to let you suceed in this

  #47   Report Post  
Old March 4th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,554
Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
So you get up go to another table and start another
converstation and here comes Mark again butting into your conversation
(thread) and once again he changes the topic.


if you want to have a private conversation with someone then take to
email but a public NG

  #48   Report Post  
Old March 4th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,554
Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 3:41 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
My question
is when was this group every peaceful, in 1996 or 97 perhaps? Most of
you who are whining on Mark's side wasn't even posting here then, so
you don't even know what the group was like BMC (before Mark Morgan)?

I was posting here in Late 97 I left in 2000 till 2005 My name never
stopped being mention by steve in those years

  #49   Report Post  
Old March 5th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,554
Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 4:58 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 4, 4:11?pm, Bob Brock wrote:


In your opinion you have noted that I advocate people shifting nyms.
Yet, here your are defending someone who does exactly that, who posts
on here under no less than three different names. Yet, I only have
one and only one name that I post under.

so you say

  #50   Report Post  
Old March 5th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,554
Default http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/browse_thread/thread/594a54cb8933c119/761312ef1e9ef761?lnk=gst&q=shot+kill+erlpn&rnum=2& hl=en#761312ef1e9ef761

On Mar 4, 4:58 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
On Mar 4, 4:11?pm, Bob Brock wrote:


You also indicate that I advocate constant posting of what could only
be considered personal attacks. I don't control what others post and
I don't advocate anything because I am not an advocate. The posts that
I and others author that are critical of Mark is not a planned or
coordinated effort by a group. Yet so many individuals who have no
contact outside of this news group all perceive a problem and conclude
individually that there is only one person who is the common catalyst,
Mark Morgan. If you don't like my posts, then don't read them, but
unfortunatly I cannot do the same, because on this group it is almost
impossible to read a thread that hasn't been hijacked by Mark
Morgan.


but you claim you are allowed to hijack every thread YOURslef and the
Robeson is likely empowered

I don't hijack threads I label them what they are

stalking and harrassment

Dloyd Lavies Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http//:www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -





Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
REPOST: 3rd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS) [email protected] Policy 127 February 22nd 07 04:01 AM
Grundig-S350DL-Moderated Yahoo group homepc Shortwave 12 October 8th 06 06:41 PM
Conversion To Moderated Group Time Lord Policy 12 May 20th 06 03:38 PM
Shortwaves Yahoo Group JOIN UP -Its Moderated! noname Shortwave 0 August 6th 04 02:16 PM
this group needs to be moderated by the keyclowns. gw CB 9 October 11th 03 09:28 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017