Old April 18th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default What Revolution?

AF6AY wrote:

[A whole buncha stuff]
73, Len AF6AY

When you get tired, plonk 'em, you will find the group much more logical
and enjoyable ... Len, our time is growing shorter each and every day
which passes, take care how you spend it 8-)

Regards,
JS
Old April 19th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 18, 2:51�pm, John Smith I wrote:
AF6AY wrote:

* [A whole buncha stuff]
* ...

* *73, Len *AF6AY

When you get tired, plonk 'em, you will find the group much more logical
and enjoyable ... Len, our time is growing shorter each and every day
which passes, take care how you spend it 8-)

Whut yu mean, Kimosabe..."our time is growing shorter each
and every day...?" :-)

White man speak with forked-up tongue.

I been busy with other things...like nailing down paint to keep
the high winds from blowing it away. :-)

Not to mention a couple of dingbats who tried to ram through
a couple of "petitions" at the very last minute on Docket
05-235. Idiot morseaholics can't take a Report & Order
without coming unglued, kicking and screaming and crying
to DO IT ALL OVER (their way). Jay-suss, Kimosabe,
this need more than one silver bullet, it need ammo box!

72+1, Len AF6AY

Old April 19th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

AF6AY wrote:

Whut yu mean, Kimosabe..."our time is growing shorter each
and every day...?" :-)

White man speak with forked-up tongue.

I been busy with other things...like nailing down paint to keep
the high winds from blowing it away. :-)

Not to mention a couple of dingbats who tried to ram through
a couple of "petitions" at the very last minute on Docket
05-235. Idiot morseaholics can't take a Report & Order
without coming unglued, kicking and screaming and crying
to DO IT ALL OVER (their way). Jay-suss, Kimosabe,
this need more than one silver bullet, it need ammo box!

72+1, Len AF6AY

Len:

Well, I hate to break this to 'ya. But it'll get worse.

Some days you'll find yourself wishing your 10 meter rig would cover the
chicken bands! 10-fer gud buddy!

Regards,
JS
Old April 19th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 18, 5:38�pm, John Smith I wrote:
AF6AY wrote:
* *Whut yu mean, Kimosabe..."our time is growing shorter each
* *and every day...?" *:-)

* *White man speak with forked-up tongue.

* *I been busy with other things...like nailing down paint to keep
* *the high winds from blowing it away. *:-)

* *Not to mention a couple of dingbats who tried to ram through
* *a couple of "petitions" at the very last minute on Docket
* *05-235. * Idiot morseaholics can't take a Report & Order
* *without coming unglued, kicking and screaming and crying
* *to DO IT ALL OVER (their way). *Jay-suss, Kimosabe,
* *this need more than one silver bullet, it need ammo box!

* *72+1, Len *AF6AY

Len:

Well, I hate to break this to 'ya. *But it'll get worse.

Some days you'll find yourself wishing your 10 meter rig would cover the
chicken bands! *10-fer gud buddy!

No strain, JS, already have two CB transceivers. Old and dusty
but they work! :-)

The IC-746Pro won't transmit on "11m" due to clever little
program stuff in its innards. :-)

"Gettem up, Scout..."

71+2, Len AF6AY

Old April 19th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 18, 4:16�pm, wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 17:06:21 -0700, AF6AY wrote:

On Apr 18, 2:51?pm, John Smith I wrote:
AF6AY wrote:

[A whole buncha stuff]

*73, Len

F6AY

When you get tired, plonk 'em, you will find the group much more logical
and enjoyable ... Len, our time is growing shorter each and every day
which passes, take care how you spend it 8-)

* Whut yu mean, Kimosabe..."our time is growing shorter each
* and every day...?" *:-)

* White man speak with forked-up tongue.

* I been busy with other things...like nailing down paint to keep
* the high winds from blowing it away. *:-)

* Not to mention a couple of dingbats who tried to ram through
* a couple of "petitions" at the very last minute on Docket
* 05-235. * Idiot morseaholics can't take a Report & Order
* without coming unglued, kicking and screaming and crying
* to DO IT ALL OVER (their way). *Jay-suss, Kimosabe,
* this need more than one silver bullet, it need ammo box!

maybe wooden stakes would be beter silver bullts are wearewolfs not
vampires Len

No problem, Mark...I just stakem, then shoot 'em with the
Lone Stranger's ammo. Multi-tasking finals test, I call it.
:-)

70+3, Len AF6AY