Old March 10th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default VE Testing Rules

wrote in message
oups.com...

I seem to recall a world famous DXer working out of band Frenchmen on
6 meters.

So this DX'er was out of his allocation? or were the Frenchman out of
theirs? Seems if the latter, than they are at fault. Perhaps being to good
little soldier, you could report them to the Ohio Ag as well.

Hmmm, I seem to recall reading about a certian someone working people not
only out band, but out of their allocation in a foreign country with no
legal written authorization

Hmmmmmm

I seem to recall an RF Commando telling others how to live their
amateur lives, all the while faking up a bunch of clubs and using an
out of CONUS PO Box to glom up a whole bunch of DX callsigns.

So I'll say "THANK YOU" to Dee, and all VEs who help
with the licensing process.

Most definitely. I've been to 4 VE sessions in my lifetime, and that was
enough for me.

73
kh6hz

By the way Bry, does you hbeing silent on the fact that the elderly one
fromm the left coast has threatened people mean you condone his viilence
against others? Seems you have a great double standard there Bry

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double spaced

Bry..you are the tool's tool

Dean
Anchors Away

Old March 11th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

Do you think I have super-human powers from the planet Krypton to have
you picked up with a single phone call just on my say so???

"Dialing...." Hi, hi! What a pair of idiots you are.

Bry..you are the tool's tool

Dean
Anchors Away

Fair wind and following seas and all that, embarassing Son of DOS

Old March 11th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

Do you think I have super-human powers from the planet Krypton to have
you picked up with a single phone call just on my say so???

I guess you answered that

Actually I see you as a Bizzaro planet inhabitant

"Dialing...." Hi, hi! What a pair of idiots you are.

Bry..you are the tool's tool

Dean
Anchors Away

Fair wind and following seas and all that, embarassing Son of DOS

And here I thought you were so morally against name calling??!! Daughter of
Satan..indeed

What a trained little monkey you really are. Acn you do any other tricks
there Bry??

Old March 11th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 10, 8:32 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

I so don't care. But here's an interesting little factoid so that
you'll sleep better at night:

You asked for my State's Attorney General and I gave his info to you,
but I had merely reported you to your ISP.

You jump to conclusions then harass me when the AG office doesn't
check on you. What an idiot.

Old March 11th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 10, 8:32 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

I so don't care. But here's an interesting little factoid so that
you'll sleep better at night:

You asked for my State's Attorney General and I gave his info to you,
but I had merely reported you to your ISP.

Oh my gosh gee whiz there Bry You stated previously that you reported this
to the Ohio AG. Now you back pedal and state you reported to my ISP. Which
one is the truth there Bry? Taking lessions from Marcus Stupideous I C.

No problem, My ISP, if indeeed I am posting from them gave you comlaint the
same weight and thoght as I imagine the Ohio AG did NONE!!!! ha ha he he

You make me raff

You jump to conclusions then harass me when the AG office doesn't
check on you. What an idiot.

How can you be harrassed in a public forum there BRY? No one forces you to
read anything, no one forces you you to reply. Taking lessons from thae
ither trained monkey Marcus Idiotous I C

Feel free to report me to the FCC as well there Bry. I am sure they'll give
you the same consideration as the others

You very funny man, you make me raff or on this case ralph

Ta ta Turtle man give my regards to the rest of the Bizzaro people

Hey Bry could be a new Batman villian... Bluster Man a villian who
attempts to defaet his enemies with lies, inneuendo and various blustery
phrases

Maybe you should go back to Michigan there Bry, I am sure Marcus Deviatous
would puit you up

It's been fun Have a week

Old March 11th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 11, 9:35 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 10, 8:32 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

I so don't care. But here's an interesting little factoid so that
you'll sleep better at night:

You asked for my State's Attorney General and I gave his info to you,
but I had merely reported you to your ISP.

Oh my gosh gee whiz there Bry You stated previously that you reported this
to the Ohio AG.

No. You jumped to a conclusion because you're a paranoid little
freak. I let you work under a false assumption all this time.

Now you back pedal and state you reported to my ISP. Which
one is the truth there Bry? Taking lessions from Marcus Stupideous I C.

No backpedalling. I'm just not responsible for how your freaky little
mind works.

No problem, My ISP, if indeeed I am posting from them gave you comlaint the
same weight and thoght as I imagine the Ohio AG did NONE!!!! ha ha he he

I never contacted the AG's office. You made that assumption up all by
yourself.

You make me raff

You make yourself riff and raff.

You jump to conclusions then harass me when the AG office doesn't
check on you. What an idiot.

How can you be harrassed in a public forum there BRY? No one forces you to
read anything, no one forces you you to reply. Taking lessons from thae
ither trained monkey Marcus Idiotous I C

You you make all kinds of assumptions. Too bad for you.

Feel free to report me to the FCC as well there Bry. I am sure they'll give
you the same consideration as the others

Nah. I'll wait for you to really screw up, then... "Dialing..."

You very funny man, you make me raff or on this case ralph

So now you're claiming to be Riff-Ralph? How appropriate.

Ta ta Turtle man give my regards to the rest of the Bizzaro people

Hey Bry could be a new Batman villian... Bluster Man a villian who
attempts to defaet his enemies with lies, inneuendo and various blustery
phrases

Maybe you should go back to Michigan there Bry, I am sure Marcus Deviatous
would puit you up

It's been fun Have a week

Sayonara Mr. Riff-Ralph.

Old March 11th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 11, 9:35 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 10, 8:32 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

I so don't care. But here's an interesting little factoid so that
you'll sleep better at night:

You asked for my State's Attorney General and I gave his info to you,
but I had merely reported you to your ISP.

Oh my gosh gee whiz there Bry You stated previously that you reported
this
to the Ohio AG.

No. You jumped to a conclusion because you're a paranoid little
freak. I let you work under a false assumption all this time.

I did HHmmmm This post from your stubby little fingered keyboard sez you're
wrong

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 10 Feb 2007 18:52:28 -0800
Subject: Schlecks' Schlock!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Feb 10, 11:38 am, "Dean M" wrote:

why? don;t you like getting male

"Getting male?" Are you a pervert?

Suspicious US mail is opened by the postal inspector.

Suspicious packages from other carriers get opened by the Sheriff.

Harassing emails are both forwarded to the state attorney general, and
printed and mailed to the attorney general.

Your stalking is now documented. Proceed at your own risk. Best of
Luck.

Note the mention of attorney general at least twice

Now you back pedal and state you reported to my ISP. Which
one is the truth there Bry? Taking lessions from Marcus Stupideous I C.

No backpedalling. I'm just not responsible for how your freaky little
mind works.

Backpedaliing. Classic example Now you'll refute

No problem, My ISP, if indeeed I am posting from them gave you comlaint
the
same weight and thoght as I imagine the Ohio AG did NONE!!!! ha ha he he

I never contacted the AG's office. You made that assumption up all by
yourself.

See above Oh that's right You're Bluster Man. Say one thing but don't do
another. Kinda like when monkeys bear their teeth in an attempt to bluster
their way out of a situation. Are you bearing your teeth right now Bluster
Man??

You make me raff

You make yourself riff and raff.

You jump to conclusions then harass me when the AG office doesn't
check on you. What an idiot.

How can you be harrassed in a public forum there BRY? No one forces you
read anything, no one forces you you to reply. Taking lessons from thae
ither trained monkey Marcus Idiotous I C

You you make all kinds of assumptions. Too bad for you.

Feel free to report me to the FCC as well there Bry. I am sure they'll
give
you the same consideration as the others

Nah. I'll wait for you to really screw up, then... "Dialing..."

You very funny man, you make me raff or on this case ralph

So now you're claiming to be Riff-Ralph? How appropriate.

That's you're claim Phineas T.

Old March 11th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 10, 8:32 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

I so don't care. But here's an interesting little factoid so that
you'll sleep better at night:

You asked for my State's Attorney General and I gave his info to you,
but I had merely reported you to your ISP.

You jump to conclusions then harass me when the AG office doesn't
check on you. What an idiot.

Awwww....did you go crying to somebody's ISP? Poor baby.
That is so Wiseman of you.