Old March 11th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default libel and VE Testing

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:16:20 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

wrote:

Dee was an unwitting accomplice in Robesin's plan. She could have
snipped that part out if she had read it and understood what she was
reading.

More rubbish.

Since there are several states which allow same-sex marriages, it is not
outside the realm of possibility that Mark's 'wife' is male.

why is it your affair

I also think that the majority of the legitimately signed participants

here
could care less one way or the other if Mark's wife is male, female, or a
holstein cow.

now you are realy geting insulting Mike

Poor Morkie. He is so "insulted". Maybe you can make some cruel remarks
about Mike's daughter, too.

Old March 11th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Stalking Steve

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:35:06 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 10, 8:32 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

I so don't care. But here's an interesting little factoid so that
you'll sleep better at night:

You asked for my State's Attorney General and I gave his info to you,
but I had merely reported you to your ISP.

Oh my gosh gee whiz there Bry You stated previously that you reported

this
to the Ohio AG. Now you back pedal and state you reported to my ISP.

you lack any sense of time don't you?

Which
one is the truth there Bry?

which moment of time are you asking about

Taking lessions from Marcus Stupideous I C.

No problem, My ISP, if indeeed I am posting from them gave you comlaint

the
same weight and thoght as I imagine the Ohio AG did NONE!!!! ha ha he he

You make me raff

You jump to conclusions then harass me when the AG office doesn't
check on you. What an idiot.

How can you be harrassed in a public forum there BRY?

by being harrassed

No one forces you to
read anything, no one forces you you to reply.

no one forces people out in public where they can be harrassed either
and yet they can be harrassed

Hey Bry could be a new Batman villian... Bluster Man a villian who
attempts to defaet his enemies with lies, inneuendo and various blustery
phrases

that fellow already exist His secert is ID is Steven J Robeson

More Morkie stalking, I see.

Old March 11th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dean M" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:25:35 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:11:28 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:
If you feel there is adequate demand for more than 2 test sessions per
year
in Chasell, then you're welcome to take the requisite examinations,
obtain
VE certifications, and form your own VE team.

Now indeed I am or more properly soon will be

You can't even read at a 1st grade level without screwing up.

interesting fantasy you have

How the hell
are you going to be able to grade papers without making mistakes.

it is easyenough in college I used to get paid to do that

I'm sorry, you didn't pass but you got 45 out of 35 wrong.

get some therapy

Don't argue with
me..I have a 249 IQ and was a commissioned, yet drafted officer in the

CSA
Chemical Corpse

gee I never read about any serious WMD program of the south

I still love the part how ytou were a Drafted Officer in the military.

That
is great stuff. Where do you get your material Marcus?

Know give me another $14 and shut up Just remember EVA A MA I and now
what's what

you like posting such crap on purpose how do you expeect to be taken
seriously?

or do you?

I can guess the ARRL will not have anything to do with you

you assume i want something to do with THEM

I can imagine
that Fred will be happy to take you money to make you a VE right up

until
the first complaint from a person taking a test who is unhappy with how
you
run things

I doubt Fred would have any cuase to complain

but I have never expressed any real intent to become a VE

EXSQUEEZE ME!!! Read the following qute from this very post..a quote

from
a post YOU made in regards to becoming a VE/VEC

If you feel there is adequate demand for more than 2 test sessions per
year
in Chasell, then you're welcome to take the requisite examinations,
obtain
VE certifications, and form your own VE team.

Now indeed I am or more properly soon will be

You are an "idoit" Marcus

And a liar, as well.

Old March 11th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie and VE Testing

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
. ..

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

Dee was an unwitting accomplice in Robesin's plan. She could have
snipped that part out if she had read it and understood what she was
reading.

More rubbish.

Besides it's not my job to edit Steve's posts simply to make other's

happy.
I was replying sole to the error. When I have the time to do some

snipping,
I'll do so on longer posts but don't bother on shorter ones as it's not
worth the effort.

Dee, N8UZE

Oh, my. Now you did it again. You called him "Morkie". No, not directly, but
in the message topic. Mark will twist that for sure.
Of course had you changed the topic line, he'd have whined that you hijacked
the thread.
It is best to never again deal with Mark, Dee. He is our "professional
victim", if you've not already discerned that for yourself.

Old March 11th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie and VD Testing

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 11, 12:03 pm, "Dee Flint" wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

Dee was an unwitting accomplice in Robesin's plan. She could have
snipped that part out if she had read it and understood what she was
reading.

More rubbish.

Besides it's not my job to edit Steve's posts simply to make other's

happy.

That's easy to say when you are not the target of Robesin's attacks.

I was replying sole to the error.

Which one? Robesin made several.

When I have the time to do some snipping,
I'll do so on longer posts but don't bother on shorter ones as it's not
worth the effort.

Dee, N8UZE

So if Robesin's attacks are short and sweet, you're good with it?

My, how you whine. Mark is no longer the only one in this group that sounds
like a petulant six year old.

Old March 11th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default libel and VD Testing

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 10, 5:37 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
A quick search of Chassel, MI shows 19 licensed amateurs, 1 of which

you
live with.

so?

You can't claim someone "lied" simply because their figures are

different.

You can't? Tell that to Jim.

Mark does. And he accuses them of "stlaking" as an added bonus.