Old March 11th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie and VE Testing

"Morkie" anon@anon wrote in message news

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
. ..

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

Dee was an unwitting accomplice in Robesin's plan. She could have
snipped that part out if she had read it and understood what she was
reading.

More rubbish.

Besides it's not my job to edit Steve's posts simply to make other's

happy.
I was replying sole to the error. When I have the time to do some

snipping,
I'll do so on longer posts but don't bother on shorter ones as it's not
worth the effort.

Dee, N8UZE

Oh, my. Now you did it again. You called him "Morkie". No, not directly,
but
in the message topic. Mark will twist that for sure.
Of course had you changed the topic line, he'd have whined that you
hijacked
the thread.
It is best to never again deal with Mark, Dee. He is our "professional
victim", if you've not already discerned that for yourself.

I've known this for a very long time and never respond to him. He is on my
blocked senders list. Although I clean the list out now and then, he gets
put right back on it.

Dee, N8UZE

Old March 11th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default VE Testing Rules

From: on Sun, Mar 11 2007 5:14 am

On Mar 10, 9:59 pm, wrote:

Jim, get over yourself. The story presented in QST is preposterous.
Only you believed it.

He CANNOT, Brian...:-) He's been dogging this one since 1999
and it must be eating him out internally. It's his own
albatross hung around his neck...and that ancient mariner
just can't make it all rhyme.

For example, Jimmie thinks that "AF6AY" wrote a comment to
the FCC in 1998 (accepted on FCC 98-143 on 13 Jan 99) but
that is clearly WRONG. Callsign AF6AY wasn't even close on
the sequential callsign list back then. Jimmie was first
licensed in US amateur radio at age 14 so he bridles at any
mention, even suggestions that a minimum age be set at 14.
Jimmie is a champion of OOK CW morse code and gets upset
when others don't think that is "important." Jimmie gets
all upset when others don't worship St. Hiram and all the
things that are old in ham radio. Sigh...

I replied to Jim Weir of Grass Valley, CA, and a former
Primary candidate for Governor of California. Jimmie
Miccolis of Pennsylvania has never run for any government
elected position and certainly never served in the military.
But, Jimmie runs his newsgroup "transceiver" at "full break-
in" whenever he hears my "signal." :-)

It be QRM, with heavy QRN on top of it.

73, Len AF6AY

Old March 11th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Sun, Mar 11 2007 8:34 am

And even when AF6AY pointed out the story to
FCC in his Reply Comments to 98-143, FCC still
believed it.

Sweetums, NOBODY with the callsign AF6AY replied to FCC 98-143
on, before, or after 13 Jan 99. It wasn't issued yet. :-)

There have been other verified stories about
young amateurs. Since 2000, a six-year-old has
passed the General, and a seven-year-old has
passed the Extra. Both stories in QST.
FCC had no problem believing either.

In fact that seven-year-old broke the previous record,
held by an eight-year-old who passed the old pre-2000
Extra, complete with 20 wpm code and five written tests.

All those young amateurs still have their licenses. They
haven't gotten into any problems with FCC.

Wonderful. I'll just think of all you worshippers
of St. Hiram as pre-teeners, mentality and reasoning
"maturity" to match... :-)

Now, just WHY are you continuing your "age limit"
diatribe past the 8 year and 2 months time of that
particular Comment on an NPRM that got settled by
a Report and Order?

Is it the usual "nyah, nyah" to be followed by a
call to mommy by all you mental pre-teeners?

Quit sucking your thumb on that theme...

LA

Old March 11th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 11, 2:13 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message
On 11 Mar 2007 10:27:30 -0700, wrote:
On Mar 11, 10:38 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message
egroups.com...
On Mar 11, 9:35 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message
groups.com...
On Mar 10, 8:32 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 10, 11:29 am, "Dean M" wrote:

How's that report on me going. Should be at least 500 words
double
spaced

The report was completed back when I said I made it.

I so doubt that. You're all bluster like your trainer

I so don't care. But here's an interesting little factoid so that
you'll sleep better at night:

You asked for my State's Attorney General and I gave his info to
you,
but I had merely reported you to your ISP.

Oh my gosh gee whiz there Bry You stated previously that you
reported
this
to the Ohio AG.

No. You jumped to a conclusion because you're a paranoid little
freak. I let you work under a false assumption all this time.

I did HHmmmm

Yep. You did. Are you now admitting to harassing behavio[u]r?

This post from your stubby little fingered keyboard sez you're
wrong

Nope, it proves I'm right.

indeeed unless (after the quoted message

I hope this guys doesn't play with sharps.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 10 Feb 2007 18:52:28 -0800
Subject: Schlecks' Schlock!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On Feb 10, 11:38 am, "Dean M" wrote:

why? don;t you like getting male

"Getting male?" Are you a pervert?

Suspicious US mail is opened by the postal inspector.

Suspicious packages from other carriers get opened by the Sheriff.

Harassing emails are both forwarded to the state attorney general, and
printed and mailed to the attorney general.

Your stalking is now documented. Proceed at your own risk. Best of
Luck.

Note the mention of attorney general at least twice

I see what I wrote. Do you see what I wrote?

.....did dean send you harrassing email?

nope, wouldn't waste the time, besides, a private e-mail wuldn't allow
everyone else the ability to see good ol Mr Bluster in action

It is Mr Riff-Ralph's actions that are so amusing. He probably broke
a sweat jumping to conclusions.

Whay have fun with invitations all around to join in watching the Circus
side show. It's more fun to see "superior intellect" with a group than a
one on one, even if that's your sort of thin

Whay what? What sort of thin?

if did then you did or did forward and report him or then maybe you
could be lying

definitely the former and complete true about the latter, or is it the other
way around. Either case, Ol Phineas T was all bluster or as you'll say, he
am a lier

he's not the notorious Batman villian Mr Bluster for nothing

Mr. Riff-Ralph refuses to accept that he's been played.

Now you back pedal and state you reported to my ISP. Which
one is the truth there Bry? Taking lessions from Marcus Stupideous I
C.

No backpedalling. I'm just not responsible for how your freaky little
mind works.

Backpedaliing. Classic example Now you'll refute

No backpedalling. See what I wrote. Understand what I wrote. Then
compare it to your actions.

No problem, My ISP, if indeeed I am posting from them gave you
comlaint
the
same weight and thoght as I imagine the Ohio AG did NONE!!!! ha ha
he he

I never contacted the AG's office. You made that assumption up all by
yourself.

See above

Yep. I see above. Do you see above?

Oh that's right You're Bluster Man.

I am? I've never claimed to be him.

Say one thing but don't do another.

Huh? It's supposed to be, "Say one thing but DO another."

Kinda like when monkeys bear their teeth in an attempt to bluster
their way out of a situation.

Monkey's "bare" "thier" teeth.

Are you bearing your teeth right now Bluster
Man??

Am I, Mr. Riff-Ralph?

You make me raff

You make yourself riff and raff.

You jump to conclusions then harass me when the AG office doesn't
check on you. What an idiot.

How can you be harrassed in a public forum there BRY? No one forces
you
read anything, no one forces you you to reply. Taking lessons from
thae
ither trained monkey Marcus Idiotous I C

You you make all kinds of assumptions. Too bad for you.

You continue to operate under false assumptions. Too bad for you.

and blame others for his mistakes

Sorry Marcus Ridiculous , we can't all emulate you and be Professional
Victims

You're just too stupid to understand that you're a victim of your own
making.

Feel free to report me to the FCC as well there Bry. I am sure
they'll
give
you the same consideration as the others

Nah. I'll wait for you to really screw up, then... "Dialing..."

You very funny man, you make me raff or on this case ralph

So now you're claiming to be Riff-Ralph? How appropriate.

That's you're claim Phineas T.

Awww. You act stupid and now it's my fault?

of course it is juist like with Robeson

To a "T."

Ta ta Turtle man give my regards to the rest of the Bizzaro people

Hey Bry could be a new Batman villian... Bluster Man a villian who
attempts to defaet his enemies with lies, inneuendo and various
blustery
phrases

Maybe you should go back to Michigan there Bry, I am sure Marcus
Deviatous
would puit you up

It's been fun Have a week

Sayonara Mr. Riff-Ralph.

Sayonara Mr. Rfff-Ralph.

too bad we can't realy say goodbye to his ilk

You could, trying putting your head in the oven, playing with a loaded gun,
catching moving cars out on the freeway. There are loads of ways for you to
say good bye

Please feel to try several until you succeed

Sayonara, Mr. Riff-Ralph.

Old March 11th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 11, 2:18 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:13:04 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

nope, wouldn't waste the time, besides, a private e-mail wuldn't allow
everyone else the ability to see good ol Mr Bluster in action

then there is no reason to believe he forwarded nonexistentat email to
the AG
flush

Dean M isn't very bright.

Old March 11th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Libel and VE Testing

On Mar 11, 3:32 pm, "Morkie" anon@anon wrote:
wrote in message

On 11 Mar 2007 06:27:11 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 11, 4:55 am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Dee Flint" wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of irate applicants posing a

threat to
the Volunteer Examiners.

I stand corrected.

Wouldn't that be a good reason for VEs to "pack heat"?

The RF Commando's will deal with any such issues!

amazing how fast he and steve get to tlaking about guns

And even more amazing is how you always get to talking about Steve. Do you
keep a photo of him atop your rigs?

No need to.
http://hometown.aol.com/k4yz/myhomepage/profile.html

Old March 11th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Morkie" anon@anon wrote:

Oh, my. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....

Perhaps he can remind the group about my "12 vanity callsigns".

Old March 11th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

their are question are you proposing changing to int he other pools as
well like require this rules pool and element 2 for techs (and then
wed like pull the ruls questions of element 3 and 4)

I'm not sure if there needs to be a separate question pool. Perhaps a 10 or
20 question exam pulled from the rules and regs in the appropriate pool
you're renewing in (e.g. extra renewals would pull questions from the
rules/regs section, etc.)

Old March 11th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

and yet you hold ME responsble for the actions of other I only seek to
hold you to the same standards as you hold me

Who others do I hold you responsible for? I hold you responsible for your
own postings.

but since I did and do denouce

Can i have the message id of the posting?