Old March 19th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default NOTICE: moderated group to discuss remedies for net abuse by kb9rqz

Remember: We finally got Todd Daugherty off the net (thanks to Hal
Turner), and we can do the same to Mark Morgan. Satellite receiver
jamming isn't beyond the range of possibilities that we're considering.
It only takes a low power transmitter to completely knock out a
satellite receiver, and that can be done easily when necessary.

Join us in rec.radio.amateur.moderated for a full discussion of how and
when we can put an end to Mark Morgan's net abuse.

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, Internet God

http://www.novena.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you'll DIE!
Old March 19th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Paul W. Schleck wrote:
Remember: We finally got Todd Daugherty off the net (thanks to Hal
Turner), and we can do the same to Mark Morgan. Satellite receiver
jamming isn't beyond the range of possibilities that we're considering.
It only takes a low power transmitter to completely knock out a
satellite receiver, and that can be done easily when necessary.

Join us in rec.radio.amateur.moderated for a full discussion of how and
when we can put an end to Mark Morgan's net abuse.

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, Internet God

http://www.novena.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you'll DIE!

ROFLOL!!!

Yep, that is something we would expect from the mind of a midget ... :-D

JS
Old March 19th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Paul W. Schleck wrote:

73, Paul W. Schleck, Internet God

http://www.novena.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you'll DIE!

Yanno, there are limits to free speech.

There ARE ESPECIALLY limits to forging identities with criminal motives ...

JS
Old March 19th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default only in your dreams woger

an old friend wrote:

he does not know and In parctical terms there are not laws aginst it
till after the nutjobs do something serious
JS

Well, poking fun at "public personalities" is benign, criticizing those
personalties is a duty as an American!, but true defamation of character
is a totally different thing, if you have property, a home, savings,
etc. and wish to risk 'em in a lawsuit, that is another matter ... go
for it!

And, assuming anothers' REAL personality certainly smacks of MAJOR wrong
doing!

I mean, "John Jones" is open ... :-D

JS
Old March 19th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Paul W. Schleck" wrote in message

Remember: We finally got Todd Daugherty off the net (thanks to Hal
Turner), and we can do the same to Mark Morgan. Satellite receiver
jamming isn't beyond the range of possibilities that we're considering.
It only takes a low power transmitter to completely knock out a
satellite receiver, and that can be done easily when necessary.

Join us in rec.radio.amateur.moderated for a full discussion of how and
when we can put an end to Mark Morgan's net abuse.

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, Internet God

http://www.novena.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you'll DIE!

Hi Lardass LLoyd Davies.

http://www.qsl.net/n0vfp/

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N0VFP

http://i11.tinypic.com/2vnf6sl.jpg

Old March 20th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default NOTICE: moderated group to discuss remedies for Merit Badge collecting

On Mar 19, 3:39 pm, (Paul W. Schleck) wrote:
Remember: We finally got Todd Daugherty off the net (thanks to Hal
Turner), and we can do the same to Mark Morgan. Satellite receiver
jamming isn't beyond the range of possibilities that we're considering.
It only takes a low power transmitter to completely knock out a
satellite receiver, and that can be done easily when necessary.

Join us in rec.radio.amateur.moderated for a full discussion of how and
when we can put an end to Mark Morgan's net abuse.

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, Internet God
/~pschleck/
Finger and you'll DIE!

* FCC says no commercial credit for prior military, ham radio,
experience:
The FCC has told a California radio amateur that it will not waive a
commercial license application rule on the basis of his Amateur Radio
Morse
code qualifications. Last April, Robert E. Griffin, K6YR, of San Luis
Obispo, applied for an FCC First Class Radiotelegraph Operator's
Certificate
-- known as a T1 license -- requesting a waiver of §13.201(b)(1)(iv).
That
rule says T1 applicants must have a year's experience "sending and
receiving
public correspondence by radiotelegraph at a public coast station, a
ship
station, or both." Griffin, who's ARRL Santa Barbara Section Manager
and
transmits the West Coast Qualifying Run on approximately 3.590 MHz,
argued
that the FCC should waive the rule because it's nearly impossible in
an era
of the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) to acquire
the
requisite experience and that the rule presented "an unreasonable
hardship
and a burdensome requirement." He sought credit on the basis of his
military
and Amateur Radio radiotelegraph experience, including participation
in the
Military Affiliate Radio System, in lieu of experience at a public
coast
station or ship station. In a letter
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-07-783A1.pdf
February
22, the FCC said Griffin failed to demonstrate that the rule in
question was
"inequitable or burdensome" insofar as all T1 applicants face the same
requirement, and it denied Griffin's request. "A request for relief
from the
existing requirement of §13.201(b)(1)(iv) would better be addressed in
rule making proceeding, rather than through the waiver process," the
FCC
allowed.

Old March 20th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

pure whine and pure BS
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old March 20th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

only in your dreams woger

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old March 21st 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"John Smith I" wrote in message
Paul W. Schleck wrote:

73, Paul W. Schleck, Internet God

http://www.novena.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you'll DIE!

Yanno, there are limits to free speech.

There ARE ESPECIALLY limits to forging identities with criminal motives

JS

Even for Lardass LLoyd Davies?

Old March 21st 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 21, 10:25 am, "Oris" wrote:
"John Smith I" wrote in ... Paul W. Schleck wrote:

73, Paul W. Schleck, Internet God

http://www.novena.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you'll DIE!

Yanno, there are limits to free speech.

There ARE ESPECIALLY limits to forging identities with criminal motives

JS

Even for Lardass LLoyd Davies?

the sma e limits apply to Lloyd if he is the prep and basiicaly LE
hold the standard till somebody get seriously hurt then wham