Old September 29th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Moderated newsgroup daily activity

On Sep 29, 4:15 pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Sep 29, 3:11 pm, wrote:

On Sep 29, 12:05 pm, an_old_friend wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:53 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"Leo" wrote:
That's just weird.
It is silly, really. Anyone with any net.knowledge can have an unlimited
number of names, IP addresses, etc. There's really no way to "ban" someone.
I could still be posting there today, if I really wanted to.

insteresting observartion MD you are right of course

OTOH you object if somebody uses that fact if you don't likeem

Ayup! And the others, too. They couldn't stand it when I decided to
quit getting all the spam in my regualr email box.

indeed I use much the same theory alough what migth realy fix the
problem kis robomoderations reqiure somesort of auntentacation of the
sender nothing more that would stop all the problem children but
robeson

Robesin thought that even though I said the same things in the same
way and in the same language that I was somehow trying to "trick" him
with my new throwaway email addy. What a moron.

Welp, I just checked hot-ham's email box and there are hundreds of:
"PAYPAL" phishing expeditions, I just won the Australian Lottery, the
British Lottery, Russian girls that want to meet me, Viagara, Longer
weenie medicine, and untold spam that I have no interest in seeing.

Hmmmm? I wonder if Larry tRolls old Russian girlfriend is trying to
reach me? Or did he marry her? Maybe he married her and she's still
trying to reach me?

Then we had BlackTower and Quitefine, posing as Mike and Jim. Good
Grief!!!

but Procoder have specail prevledges

and as MD said the "ban in Mod is easy to get around.

They have no need for a "work-around." They are probably posting
sticky sweet garbage that passes through with flying colors.

Old September 30th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sep 27, 8:53 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"Leo" wrote:
[...]

yes he certanly was nd likely still is a moron

Welp, I just checked hot-ham's email box and there are hundreds of:
"PAYPAL" phishing expeditions, I just won the Australian Lottery, the
British Lottery, Russian girls that want to meet me, Viagara, Longer
weenie medicine, and untold spam that I have no interest in seeing.

well in joy reding the nigrain bank fraud myself

Hmmmm? I wonder if Larry tRolls old Russian girlfriend is trying to
reach me? Or did he marry her? Maybe he married her and she's still
trying to reach me?

Then we had BlackTower and Quitefine, posing as Mike and Jim. Good
Grief!!!

but Procoder have specail prevledges

and as MD said the "ban in Mod is easy to get around.

They have no need for a "work-around." They are probably posting
sticky sweet garbage that passes through with flying colors.

well if i coose one of lessor addresses they will even pass my poss i
did that today to counter some really advice being given on the rules

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

Old September 30th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:30:26 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote:

insteresting observartion MD you are right of course

Naturally. All my postings are 100% factually accurate.

no the are only rarely so

OTOH you object if somebody uses that fact if you don't likeem

Not quite sure what this means.

I stated something is technically feasible. I didn't state I supported one
way or the other if someone did or didn't do it.

not oday you did't but i made no time reference you have ritzed me for
using that flexibilty

Old September 30th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sep 27, 8:53 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"Leo" wrote:
[...]

yes he certanly was nd likely still is a moron but not a victum like me

Welp, I just checked hot-ham's email box and there are hundreds of:
"PAYPAL" phishing expeditions, I just won the Australian Lottery, the
British Lottery, Russian girls that want to meet me, Viagara, Longer
weenie medicine, and untold spam that I have no interest in seeing.

well in joy reding the nigrain bank fraud myself but i cant wriet abut it

Hmmmm? I wonder if Larry tRolls old Russian girlfriend is trying to
reach me? Or did he marry her? Maybe he married her and she's still
trying to reach me?

Then we had BlackTower and Quitefine, posing as Mike and Jim. Good
Grief!!!

but Procoder have specail prevledges becuase they work harder for there
licensses

Old September 30th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote:

insteresting observartion MD you are right of course

Naturally. All my postings are 100% factually accurate.

no the are only rarely so and donnt meet my approval

OTOH you object if somebody uses that fact if you don't likeem

Not quite sure what this means.

I stated something is technically feasible. I didn't state I supported one
way or the other if someone did or didn't do it.

not oday you did't but i made no time reference you have ritzed me for
using that flexibilty simply ofer my refual to use spell chceck porgram

Old September 30th 07, 08:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sep 27, 8:53 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"Leo" wrote:
[...]

are you sure robeson was in fact thinking?

Old September 30th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Sep 27, 8:53 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"Leo" wrote:
[...]

indeed thus i not cpaable of spell inglike you do becuase of my infrimarty
but i agree

Old September 30th 07, 09:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

an_old_friend" wrote in message

i win woger

woger verytime you post you recularous flithy crap I win

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head
http://kd8ctl.blogspot.com/
and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well