Old January 28th 04, 10:14 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

Isn't that something?! The people I consider good, decent folks in the

ARS,
don't have an issue with my callsign at all. Oh, by the way, isn't it
around that time of year that this thread get dropped again, Larry?
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

There you go again, begging for this thread to be dropped! Whassamatta?
Getting tired of defending the indefensible? Running out of arguments?
Feeling like you're at the end of your rope? I thought so. Well, as it
happens, you know how to make this thread go away. Start acting like
an intelligent, mature, and decent human being, and get rid of that
obnoxious call sign!

73 de Larry, K3LT

OMYGAWD!!! "Begging for this thread to be dropped!"?????????? Larry,
puhleeze. You're not that stupid.

A) I do not defend my callsign: I like my callsign
B) No "arguments" needed for my callsign. It's mine. Period.
C) End of my rope?? Over a phucking callsign?

Now, I *DARE* you to keep this callsign going beyond your usual
"time-of-year" spin with it. But, just to let you know up front, the I have
*no* intention of changing my callsign and I don't think I could get any
more decent a human than I am. As to learning, I do that every day--thank
goodness. As to being intelligent, I think I speak too lofty for you now as
it is!

Gads, you're getting hilarious. Only thing is: we're packing to move so
this is the last I'll be on for a while!. I'll be back on sometime around
the first of March. Gonna have this thread still going, there, big fella?
If not, tell ya what, I'll drag it up again! ROFLMAO!!!

Kim W5TIT

Old January 28th 04, 10:15 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

Yeah, I'd lay odds that this thread was "awakened" again this (late last)
year by Larry, mid-Winter boredom or whatever, and it's about the usual

time
for it to be dying down.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

That sounds like wishful thinking. However, you asked for it, and as long
as you've got it, you're gonna get it! This thread has a life of it's

own, and
as long as I am a participant in this newsgroup, it will always pop up
whenever you least expect it.

73 de Larry, K3LT

I think you're beyond "popping up," Larry...

Kim W5TIT

Old January 28th 04, 10:19 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

Ummmmm, I did not choose T-I-T, I chose *W* *5* T-I-T. Wishing me to

drop
my callsign would be about like telling Dolly Parton to cover up before

she
gets on stage. Her boobs are one of her trademarks--at least to the

public.
Oh, wait, you may find her vulgar also...

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

Ms. Parton has a lot more going for her than an exceptionally well-rounded
figure. She has a very attractive face (once you get over the big,

bleached
blonde hair and the stage makeup), an exceptionally engaging personality,
and she is an exceptionally talented and entertaining singer, songwriter,
and actress. And while her exceptionally large breasts may be, as she
herself once said, "bought and paid for," they are nevertheless all hers,

and
she does make humorous, but always tastefully self-depricating, references
to them as part of her act. However, I tend to doubt that if she were an
amateur radio operator, that she would consider requesting a Vanity Call
sign such as "W4TIT."

Dolly Parton is the real thing -- beautiful, talented, and successful.

Stop
comparing yourself to her until you write a song like "Jolene" and several
dozen others that are just as good.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Dolly is a great entertainer, to be sure. Not so sure about the singing,
though...she's "ok" to me. I'm also great at what I do, and am beautiful
and successful. So, you're correct...there's no comparing needed!

Kim W5TIT

Old January 28th 04, 10:26 AM
Kim W5TIT

writes:

Yeah, I'd lay odds that this thread was "awakened" again this (late last)
year by Larry, mid-Winter boredom or whatever, and it's about the usual

time
for it to be dying down.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

That sounds like wishful thinking. However, you asked for it, and as long
as you've got it, you're gonna get it! This thread has a life of it's

own, and
as long as I am a participant in this newsgroup, it will always pop up
whenever you least expect it.

73 de Larry, K3LT

By the way, Larry, *this* is the original thread, so be sure it's this one
you keep going!

Kim W5TIT

Old January 29th 04, 12:00 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote:
"Dwight Stewart" writes:
You're absolutely right, Dee. I do
live in an environment where tits,
breasts, and other words to describe
the human body are not outright, and
immediately, derogatory or vulgar -
only a certain context makes them so.

Let's try a little experiment that would
serve to prove what you just said.
Sometime within the course of going
about your daily duties, locate and
approach an attractive woman with a
particularly voluptious bustline. Say
something like, "Hey, lady, I think you
have a really nice set of tits there!"
(snip)

I don't think so. I don't know about you, but I don't go around
approaching strangers so I can comment about their breasts. However, during
the course of many conversations with female friends and associates over the
years, some of them have used the word "tits" and so have I in response.
Clearly, since the women led off with the use of that word, they obviously
were not offended by my use of it in response. Clearly, at lot of this
depends on the situation. With a stranger, if the subject even came up, only
the most polite words would be used. With a friend, more casual conversation
is acceptable. In my opinion, the woman always decides when that point is
reached.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old January 29th 04, 05:35 PM
Dave Heil

Kim W5TIT wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

I think it's just that, Mike. A power thing. I mean, after all, why the
chagrin over a callsign; and all the angst; and all the broohaha were it not
for wanting to be miserable about something.
Call it stupid of me but...

Okay.

I really don't see the huge issue with it and never have.

Precisely.

I enjoy the deliberate ignorance of the reason I got the call...which at its
root was purely on a dare from some local hams.

A dare based upon what, Kim? You've already provided us your
motivation.

Dave K8MN
Old January 29th 04, 05:58 PM
Dave Heil

Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

Huh? Well, I don't make an issue of my breasts, either. And, in addition,
I've heard many interviews and giggles wherein Dolly was either alluding to
or answering direct questions pertaining to her breasts.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

You don't make an issue of your breasts? Then what is your call sign
all about? I clearly recall that you stated that since you consider yourself
to be particularly "well endowed," you took up some sort of challenge to
request that particular Vanity Call Sign for the purpose of creating interest
directed toward your breasts. Of course, I can understand your need to
create confusion over this issue, but an out-and-out lie like you made
above only serves to weaken your already thin credibility.

Don't forget that Kim wants it both ways. She describes her
more-than-ample superstucture and requests a callsign because of it but
she notes with disdain the looks she gets from women on the street (as
if she has a way of knowing what other women are thinking). She want to
draw attention to herself but claims that she didn't ask to be born
with.... Well, you know the drill.

Kim empathizes with strippers, lets us in on what she'd like to tell
other women at cocktail parties, tells us which foul words she'd yell at
a football game and clue us in to what prompted her to choose her tacky
call based upon a dare.

Dave K8MN
Old January 29th 04, 06:42 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

Yes, we all KNOW how you bragged about those wonderful
grades and class standings while becoming a Human
Resources (personnel) professional, could get your pick of
jobs, etc., etc., etc., ...and then became a bus driver. :-)

All that while telling us of your distinguished, vital, important
USAF career where you always knew more than your officers,
were more smarts, noble, self-sacrificing to learn how to do
20 WPM morse...just like hams did in the 1930s before you
were born.

Sunnavagun!

A perfect time for the profile of your likely actions, Leonard.

N2EY: "Besides, here's a simple, plain fact:

No matter what job, educational level, employer, or
government/military service that a radio amateur has, if said radio
amateur opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be the target of Mr.
Anderson's insults, ridicule, name-calling, factual errors, ethnic
slurs, excessive emoticons and general infantile behavior."

Please continue your civil debate on the elimination of morse testing in
the Amateur Radio Service in which you are not involved.

Dave K8MN
Old January 29th 04, 06:46 PM
Dave Heil

Kim W5TIT wrote:

Dolly is a great entertainer, to be sure. Not so sure about the singing,
though...she's "ok" to me. I'm also great at what I do, and am beautiful
and successful.

I just love your Al Franken "Saturday Night Live" routine. You're
pleasant, fun to be around and, by golly, people LIKE you. Don't let
your "beauty" or "success" go to your head.

So, you're correct...there's no comparing needed!

....or even possible.

Dave K8MN
Old January 30th 04, 03:23 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , JJ
writes:

If Kim had any class at all,
that is precisely what she would do with her present call.

If kim had any class at all she would never have chosen such a call.

Amen!

73 de Larry, K3LT