Old July 25th 03, 10:55 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Keith" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:29:59 -0400, Dwight Stewart

wrote:

" wrote:

Let the FCC know that they can no longer keep you
from your right to use the ten meter band allocation
if you are a technician licensee. (snip)

You don't have to use your identity, (snip)

(snip) I will be on the air and I hope 10,000 or
more no code technicians will join me. (snip)

And I suspect anyone who did this would find himself very much alone

on
those frequencies. Only an idiot would risk his license doing something

like
this. That and your provocative email address, should be enough to

convince
most you message is nothing more than a message trolling for suckers

foolish
enough to take it seriously.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Dwight, There is no way for anyone to know if a tech license has passed a
morse code test and all techs have voice privileges for 28.3-28.5 MHz.
What is the FCC going to do run around and check every tech license

holder?
Besides would you rather give up ten meters to truckers and CBers?

--
The Radio Page Ham, Police Scanner, Shortwave and more.
http://www.kilowatt-radio.org/

Thats not the point Keith.

Item one there is no "RIGHT" to the ten meter sub-band to a Technician
licensee. It is a PRIVILIDGE. Turn your license over and read that part.

Item two by doing such a thing only proves what us 'coders' have said over
and over. Its all about a bunch of CB outlaws that are trying to destroy
Amateur Radio by bringing the lawless tactics and attituded to the ARS.

Come to think of it...Go ahead boneheads. Show the FCC we were right.

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 26th 03, 03:18 AM
WA8ULX

Item two by doing such a thing only proves what us 'coders' have said over
and over. Its all about a bunch of CB outlaws that are trying to destroy
Amateur Radio by bringing the lawless tactics and attituded to the ARS.

Come to think of it...Go ahead boneheads. Show the FCC we were right.

Dan/W4NTI

Sad part is that once they prove were right, nothing can be done to stop it.
Old July 26th 03, 05:06 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Item two by doing such a thing only proves what us 'coders' have said

over
and over. Its all about a bunch of CB outlaws that are trying to destroy
Amateur Radio by bringing the lawless tactics and attituded to the ARS.

Come to think of it...Go ahead boneheads. Show the FCC we were right.

Dan/W4NTI

Sad part is that once they prove were right, nothing can be done to stop

it.

No, but wont it be 'wonderful' when the FCC auctions off all the V/U/above
freqs and declares the Tech ticket NULL and VOID because they have no more
allocations for them?

And they can now operate on HF....unfortunatly HF will be useless because of
the newly deployed BPL.

Its all a plot....watch and behold.

Dan/W4NTI