Old September 27th 03, 03:29 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article oK6cb.559233$Ho3.98151@sccrnsc03, Frank Todd
writes:

Not that I don't make mistakes, but I don't come into newsgroups
acting as if I know everything either! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Just thought I'd add my two cents worth to the subject....It's about
time the FCC eradicated this ancient mode of communicaton. The FEDS
even stopped using it...Time for Amateur Radio to do the same!

Frank:

Sooo, it's not enough for code testing to be eliminated, you want to
see the abolition of the Morse/CW *mode* as well. Well, take a deep
breath and hold it...

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old September 27th 03, 04:17 AM
Carl R. Stevenson

writes:

Not that I don't make mistakes, but I don't come into newsgroups
acting as if I know everything either! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Just thought I'd add my two cents worth to the subject....It's about
time the FCC eradicated this ancient mode of communicaton. The FEDS
even stopped using it...Time for Amateur Radio to do the same!

Frank:

Sooo, it's not enough for code testing to be eliminated, you want to
see the abolition of the Morse/CW *mode* as well. Well, take a deep
breath and hold it...

73 de Larry, K3LT

Larry,

Before you and Dick and others start calling this "the NCI agenda" ...
remember, NCI does NOT have any goal to do away with Morse
USE or to restrict it ... ONLY to eliminate the TEST requirement.

Carl - wk3c