Old September 26th 03, 01:23 AM
Frank Todd K3EKO

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

"Frank Todd K3EKO" wrote in message
news:Ykqcb.568344$Ho3.104168@sccrnsc03...

Frank Todd K3EKO wrote:

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

"Frank Todd K3EKO" wrote in message
news:BVpcb.425394$Oz4.219503@rwcrnsc54...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

"Frank Todd K3EKO" wrote in message
.att.net...

THE CARING STATION wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
news:hp24nvofjmp93liio9i7ljva15jee1gh4t@4a x.com...

Now, if Supernews would be so kind as to TOS this 'Big Al'
character,
we could get back to dealing with the usual level of nutbar that
lurks
here

73, Leo

WONT HAPPEN LEO. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO USED THE 4 LETTER WORDS. YOU
WILL

BE

TOS'ED. HO HO

I vote that BIG AL stays...I enjoy his commentary.

--
73

Frank K3EKO

You would....even if it is a troll.

Dan/W4NTI

Why haven't you responded to my earlier posts? You must know that
you're in the wrong.

--
73

Frank K3EKO

I did respond numbnuts. But here it is again.

Your still member of the Barf and the Stumpers, right?

Dan/W4NTI

Yes, and will always be.

-Frank

BUt what does that have to do with you accusing me of NOT apologizing
for my actions?

-Frank

--
73

Frank K3EKO

I guess I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT TO NUMBNUTS, eh? Ref my last post to you.
Now here is another.

I no longer believe your apology was sincere. Based on your actions and
your remaining membership in a Ham Radio Terrorist group (s).

In otherwords Franky, you have no credibility.

Now take your HO HOs and shove them up your BARFY/SJ arse.

Dan/W4NTI

Whatever Dan....You can go to u know where....

--
73

Frank K3EKO

Old September 26th 03, 01:26 AM
Frank Todd K3EKO

THE CARING STATION wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
[...]

I am NOT going to drop out of these groups (that I have been a member of
for years) just to be a friend to you. If that is what it takes, $%^& OFF!

--
73

Frank K3EKO

Old September 26th 03, 03:52 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Frank Todd K3EKO" wrote in message
. net...

THE CARING STATION wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
[...]

No, that is not it Frank. You just don't get it, do you? Being a member
of the BARF and SJ crowd is not the best thing for ham radio. When you
understand that, we can go from there.

Dan/W4NTI

Old September 26th 03, 06:43 PM
Frank Todd IV

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

"Frank Todd K3EKO" wrote in message
sp.att.net...

THE CARING STATION wrote:

"Leo" wrote in message
[...]

You are entitled to your opinion, Dan.

-Frank

FA: CHEEP TONITE CLEGG 22'er FM HYBRID TRANSCEIVER- RARE> RLucch2098 Equipment 0 March 7th 04 08:38 PM
Hal Turner not on tonite, Tune in to 3950 khz! Daviesl2003 General 4 September 28th 03 08:45 PM
Hal Turner not on tonite, Tune in to 3950 khz! Daviesl2003 General 0 September 27th 03 02:44 AM
I WILL BE ON TONITE charlesb General 48 September 26th 03 06:43 PM
I WILL BE ON TONITE B I G A L General 0 September 24th 03 04:20 PM