Old September 24th 03, 11:45 AM
charlesb

"B I G A L" B I G A L @ B I G A L . O R G wrote in message
DO NOT COME MY FREQUENCY TONITE

Gee, what a moron. If the guy was a BoD member at TAPR or something like
that, his behavior would be understandable.

After all, he has demonstrated that he lacks the intelligence and social
skills necessary to operate on either usenet or ham radio...

Hey, Big Al: Can you give us the latest scoop on what's going on at TAPR?
I've noticed that the newsletter is getting really sucky, kind of like the
one at TPRS did, right before they went belly-up.

Tell us about it, Big Al!

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Old September 24th 03, 11:54 AM
charlesb

"B I G A L" B I G A L @ B I G A L . O R G wrote in message
I QUIT THEM MANY YEARS AGO. I THINK YOUR MOMMA IS NOW WRITING THE
NEWSLETTER. HO HO

Yo mamma!

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Old September 24th 03, 03:45 PM
Frank Todd K3EKO

charlesb wrote:
"B I G A L" B I G A L @ B I G A L . O R G wrote in message

DO NOT COME MY FREQUENCY TONITE

Gee, what a moron. If the guy was a BoD member at TAPR or something like
that, his behavior would be understandable.

After all, he has demonstrated that he lacks the intelligence and social
skills necessary to operate on either usenet or ham radio...

Hey, Big Al: Can you give us the latest scoop on what's going on at TAPR?
I've noticed that the newsletter is getting really sucky, kind of like the
one at TPRS did, right before they went belly-up.

Tell us about it, Big Al!

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

who cares about TAPR????? Get with the times boy, no one uses packet
anymore....

--
73

Frank K3EKO

Old September 24th 03, 04:20 PM
B I G A L

Default I WILL BE ON TONITE

DO NOT COME MY FREQUENCY TONITE WHEN ME AND K3EKO ARE ON THE AIR. WE WILL
HAVE JIMO BACK ON LATER IN THE WEEK.

GREG YOU DONT COUNT BECAUSE TECHS CANT OPERATE HF HO HO

TO THE ARKANSAS BOYS QUIT TRYING TO QRM US. YOU TRIED AGAIN LAST NITE BUT IT
DID NOT WORK. STOP BOY. HO HO

Old September 24th 03, 07:12 PM
Turdcrusher

charlesb wrote:
"B I G A L" B I G A L @ B I G A L . O R G wrote in message

DO NOT COME MY FREQUENCY TONITE

Gee, what a moron. If the guy was a BoD member at TAPR or something like
that, his behavior would be understandable.

After all, he has demonstrated that he lacks the intelligence and social
skills necessary to operate on either usenet or ham radio...

Hey, Big Al: Can you give us the latest scoop on what's going on at TAPR?
I've noticed that the newsletter is getting really sucky, kind of like the
one at TPRS did, right before they went belly-up.

Tell us about it, Big Al!

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

who cares about TAPR????? Get with the times boy, no one uses packet
anymore....

fwankie toad will be on tonight, on top of his gay lover's pole. Him
and loid da toid davies are butt buddies.

fwankie is a regular visitor to lloyd's hud apartment, They were
caught by the athens, alabama police a couple of weeks ago. They were
caught in the local pickle park, lloyd said....."we were playing
leapfrog and I got stuck," fwankie couldn't say anything as his mouth
was full of jizz!
Old September 24th 03, 08:38 PM
Leo

That is definitely going to make somebody's day much more interesting

Well done, Christy - one less troll on the group!

73, Leo

On 24 Sep 2003 19:10:03 GMT, Christy D
wrote:

On 24 Sep 2003 11:12:42 -0700, Turdcrusher screwed up and wrote:

That's from Burns.keesler.af.mil, the domain of Les and his shriveled
up little dwarves. Posting from DoD property while you are supposed
to be at work, eh Maggot Breath?

I've sent your post, complete with full headers, to the abuse account
there. Let's see if they have you in their proxy logs, and let's see
how the XO of the base feels about taxpayer-money-sucking, leeching
cowards like yourself giving a bad name to Keesler while the REAL men
from that base are serving their country.

You want to threaten other people with bodily harm and stalk them on
Usenet from an Air Force base, Maggot Breath? Then be prepared to pay
the price.

Old September 24th 03, 10:32 PM
Leo

Makes you wonder what drives some of these folks to behave the way
they do.....and in some cases (like today's example, posting obscene
crap from an DoD network), pretty stupid.

Guess these guys aren't too Internet literate - nym-shifting might
fool some of the Usenet community, but the ISP's server logs don't
lie!

Now, if Supernews would be so kind as to TOS this 'Big Al' character,
we could get back to dealing with the usual level of nutbar that lurks
here

73, Leo

On 24 Sep 2003 20:36:29 GMT, Christy D
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:38:34 GMT, Leo wrote:
That is definitely going to make somebody's day much more interesting

Well done, Christy - one less troll on the group!

73, Leo

Notice how "Firebottle" jumped to Turdcrusher's defense? That's
because he is one of the Keesler dwarves. I wonder if he and Ed
Norton will go silent if computer security figures out who is posting
from DoD machines? Probably so, because they're all the same person.

A letter of reprimand may soon be delivered by HR just in time for
Thanksgiving! How special that will be.

Old September 24th 03, 11:26 PM
THE CARING STATION

"Leo" wrote in message
Now, if Supernews would be so kind as to TOS this 'Big Al' character,
we could get back to dealing with the usual level of nutbar that lurks
here

73, Leo

WONT HAPPEN LEO. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO USED THE 4 LETTER WORDS. YOU WILL BE
TOS'ED. HO HO

Old September 24th 03, 11:36 PM
Frank Todd K3EKO

THE CARING STATION wrote:
"Leo" wrote in message

Now, if Supernews would be so kind as to TOS this 'Big Al' character,
we could get back to dealing with the usual level of nutbar that lurks
here

73, Leo

WONT HAPPEN LEO. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO USED THE 4 LETTER WORDS. YOU WILL BE
TOS'ED. HO HO

I vote that BIG AL stays...I enjoy his commentary.

--
73

Frank K3EKO

FA: CHEEP TONITE CLEGG 22'er FM HYBRID TRANSCEIVER- RARE> RLucch2098 Equipment 0 March 7th 04 08:38 PM
Hal Turner not on tonite, Tune in to 3950 khz! Daviesl2003 General 4 September 28th 03 08:45 PM
Hal Turner not on tonite, Tune in to 3950 khz! Daviesl2003 General 0 September 27th 03 02:44 AM
I WILL BE ON TONITE charlesb General 48 September 26th 03 06:43 PM
I WILL BE ON TONITE B I G A L General 0 September 24th 03 04:20 PM