Old September 28th 03, 03:06 PM
WA8ULX

did you file comments, Bruce?

No I dont care
Old September 28th 03, 06:11 PM
WA8ULX

I can hardly wait to hear Bruce's excuse ... on the other hand, the way
he comes across, we'd be better off if the FCC never, ever, heard from
him.

Carl - wk3c

We you say we, I hope you are referring to your CBplusser Buddies, because you
sure dont speak for REAL HAMS.
Old September 29th 03, 02:50 AM
WA8ULX

The only reason Capt. Carl is "lobbying" is for his loyal Freeband minions.

Capt Karl just hates to see his CBplussers loose out. He knows his constant
complaining to the FCC has let them sneak this end. While Karl and his
CBplusser Buddies, have been diverting the attention to giving all his
CBplussers buddies a FREE RIDE.
I think what really makes Karl upset is the fact that he now knows he has been
used by the FCC. The FCC played Karl like a fiddle.
Come on BPL let me be the first customer.
THANK GOD FOR BPL.. How about us starting a "No-Code BPL Group"?
Old September 30th 03, 03:10 PM
Radio Amateur KC2HMZ

On 29 Sep 2003 01:50:25 GMT, (WA8ULX) wrote:

The only reason Capt. Carl is "lobbying" is for his loyal Freeband minions.

And what are you lobbying for? Anything in particular? Or are you like
the other trolls on AOL and just get off on being able to insult
people without getting a punch in the nose?

Capt Karl just hates to see his CBplussers loose

Do you mean "lose" maybe?

out. He knows his constant
complaining to the FCC has let them sneak this end.

Do you mean "sneak this in" or are you talking about football now
instead of ham radio?

While Karl and his
CBplusser Buddies, have been diverting the attention to giving all his
CBplussers buddies a FREE RIDE.

If so, you fell for it big time, didn't you?

P.T. Barnum was right, there's a sucker born every minute.

I think what really makes Karl upset is the fact that he now knows he has been
used by the FCC. The FCC played Karl like a fiddle.
Come on BPL let me be the first customer.

You'd sign up in a heartbeat, too, I'm sure. After all, you signed up
for AOL...

THANK GOD FOR BPL.. How about us starting a "No-Code BPL Group"?

Go ahead, Bruce, start one. You can be the President, CEO, chief cook
and bottlewasher, and primary spokesperson of the largest ham radio
organization in support of BPL in the entire world! Why, with your
writing skills and well-demonstarted talent for public relations,
there's no doubt in my mind that you'll manage to get BPL accorded
every bit of the acclaim it so richly deserves.

Don't forget to start a BPL conference on AOL while you're at it,
Bruce - I'm sure the pre-pubescent chatroom dwellers on AOL will grow
up at a severe disadvantage unless they have you around to lead them,
and to teach them proper spelling and grammar skills, too.

In fact, you're a shining example of the finest that ham radio has to
offer, Bruce. I'm sure everyone who reads your posts to this newsgroup
is inspired to go out and get a ham ticket just on the off chance that
someday they might be able to put your call in their logbook. If
you're an ARRL member, perhaps you should run for section manager next
time around. I'm sure the ranks of ARRL members in your section will
swell to unprecedented numbers with your leadership.

In the seven years I've been on Usenet before now, I have only
killfiled two persons. Congratulations on being the third.

73 DE John, KC2HMZ
Tonawanda, New York