Old September 30th 03, 03:43 PM
WA8ULX

P.T. Barnum was right, there's a sucker born every minute.

Your right, its called NCI members

You'd sign up in a heartbeat, too, I'm sure. After all, you signed up
for AOL...

Damn straight I would be the first if I could be.

In fact, you're a shining example of the finest that ham radio has to
offer, Bruce. I'm sure everyone who reads your posts to this newsgroup
is inspired to go out and get a ham ticket

I hope they dont

In the seven years I've been on Usenet before now, I have only
killfiled two persons. Congratulations on being the third.

73 DE John, KC2HMZ

Thank you sissy boy, but thats like most of you Sissy Boys, when you cant
handle the truth you run and hide.
Old September 30th 03, 03:46 PM
WA8ULX

Now, what are YOU doing, Bruce?

Nothing Im all for BPL, they dont need my help they can do it all by
themselves.

Old September 30th 03, 03:47 PM
WA8ULX

Why does that not surprise me one bit?