Old October 26th 03, 03:51 PM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article et, "Dwight
Stewart" writes:

Actually, the Civil War wasn't about slavery, but I'll avoid an
unnecessary repetition of those facts. I'll instead point out that the
majority of blacks in this country today are not decendents of American
slaves - they, or their ancestors, entered this country in the 150 or so
years after slavery was abolished (the majority of those within the last
twenty years). Therefore, if you have a complaint, perhaps you should

focus
on those members of recent administrations who helped ease immigration
requirements, not on something that happened many decades ago. Both
political parties are responsible - the Democrats want voters and the
Republicans want cheap labor for big business.

I believe requirements for immigration and naturalization should be
extremely rigid, involving extensive background checks and a requirement
that the person immigrating have the means in place to make his/her
own living.

And, I believe the immigration laws are appropriate, although there is
probably room for improvement in the areas of process and validation
procedures. I think there are background checks in place as a matter of
policy--they just aren't done or aren't done adequately enough. We can put
all the laws and rules into place we want--it is getting them carried out
that is the problem.

Eligibility for state or federal "welfare" benefits should also
be severely limited.

State and Federal welfare programs need to be abolished. This would take
several years and I don't know the intricacies of the systems so I won't
pretend to know how to do it or how long it would take. The only allowance
I might be convinced of would be to have some kind of training program for
parents of children, with childcare provided through the system. And, who
would be providing the childcare? People who have been through the training
program and have chosen childcare as their avenue of profession. At any
rate, no more welfare, period.

I'd also do away with the law that states that any
person born in the U.S. is automatically a U.S. citizen, if the parents,
at the time, are *not* U.S. citizens themselves.

I am in support of any person born here being a US Citizen. There are too
many legal, ethical and social issues attached to having it otherwise.

The children born to
non-citizens would be considered to be citizens of the parents' own
country of origin.

If your thinking is that parents of children born here are automatically
excluded from being deported, you are wrong. Having a child born in the
United States does not "save" the mother or father from deportation. It is
just that they will be deported *without* their child. This is if the
immigration laws haven't changed over the last several years. I say
several, because it's been that long since I was politically involved in the
US/Central America issue and, at that time, parents were sent back to El
Salvador, Guatemala, or wherever--even if they'd had a kid here. The kid
stayed and was put into the custody of the state.

Also, no person who is not a U.S. citizen, by birth
or legal naturalization, should be allowed to vote in any local, state,
or federal election. Liberal immigration and naturalization policies
amount to political corruption in it's most dangerous form -- and the
danger is to U.S. sovreignty.

73 de Larry, K3LT

There is no danger to US sovereignty. It may not be a US you like; but it
is no danger of losing its sovereignty.

Kim W5TIT

Old October 26th 03, 04:02 PM
Kim W5TIT

"David Stinson" wrote in message
Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

The South has a lot to answer for, IMHO. Modern-day Rebels with the
Confederate flags on their pickup trucks don't do much to heal the

wounds
of the past. They all need to be rounded up and "deprogrammed."

Now ain't that a piece of work...
He rants against intolerance, then suggests that those who disagree
with him be "deprogrammed." Typical Democrat.
Larry, I take it back. You're not good enough for me to urinate on you.
I'll let the dog do it.
D.S.

Well, David, next you'll be told by him to explain *where* he's being
intolerant and he'll be proclaiming to be one of the most wonderful people
he knows....blah, blah, blah. Seems to me a couple of months ago he also
posted some message about how "circumstances" in his life were causing him
to review his attitude...blah, blah, blah.

All having been said before, and all with no merit of evidence...

Kim W5TIT

Old October 26th 03, 04:05 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article . net,

"Dan/W4NTI"
w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com writes:

I do. The graveyards full of traitorous racist Confederates are being
converted to HAZMAT landfill sites and leach fields. You Rebs wanted
"states rights" so you could do such lovely things as own slaves.

Well,
now our society is trashed by the millions of descendants of those
"slaves" who want their assets kissed with government support from
cradle to grave. Well, I guess it is better than your blue-blood white
trash ancestors getting their hands dirty. Of course, now we'll

probably
have to sit through all the tired old QRM about how the Civil War

wasn't
about slavery. Right.

73 de Larry, K3LT

No Larry, I won't bother trying to educate you. You know how it is...ya
just cain't fix stupid.

And you are ONE STUPID FOOL.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan:

I see. Well, I guess name-calling, as usual, takes the place of reasoned
argument here on rrap.

You don't think "racist traiterous confederates" is name calling? THen what
would you call it?

Why am I "stupid?" What did I say that wasn't
true? If the Civil War wasn't about racism and slavery, then why, in it's
aftermath, did one of the most famous Confederate Generals, Nathan
Bedford Forrest, organize the Ku Klux Klan?

The WAR BETWEEN THE STATES was because of the north not being willing to
grant the south economic freedom, or to give the southern states their RIGHT
to determine their own destiny, as was allegedly given to ALL states by the
constitution of the United States.

The south chose to disolve the relationship with the Union. The election of
Lincoln meant this was not to be allowed. The south could not remain in a
Union it did not desire to be in.

The issue of slavery did not come up until the so-called emancipation speech
when the Union finally had won some battles. Even that was a farce,
because the ONLY STATES it applied to was "those presently in rebellion
against the United States". Which had already left the union and were no
longer under the rule of the President of the United States. In otherwords
a political scheme.

Oh, yeah, it was all about
doing battle against all those nasty 'ole Yankee Carpetbaggers. Right.
Which is why they took their frustrations out on black slaves.

I can see you have no knowledge of what happened at all in the south after
the war. Johnson was now president, he allowed the northerners to go
south and literally rape the defeated confederacy. Lincoln had no intention
of doing this. The northern politicians, out of revenge removed all
southern white politicians and appointed blacks. Which, for the most part,
were ill prepared for the office they were in. The results was another rape
of the white people. This is the root cause to the hate we NOW call racism.

As for the idiots running around with what they call the Confederate flag.
They don't even know what they are flying. In reality it is the Tennessee
BATTLE FLAG that is being degraded as the confederate flag. Their beliefs
and ideals are totally alien to the rest of free thinking southerners.

You sir, are seriously confused.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 26th 03, 04:33 PM
David Stinson

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

You sir, are seriously confused.

Larry is boundlessly ignorant-
He, like most Americans
(tragically, including most southerners),
has swallowed a long, despicable line of lies,
propaganda and swill force-fed to Americans as "history."

He, like most northern chauvinists, vomits it back up
not because he has any honest moral ground on which to be outraged,
but because it gives him the cheap illusion of moral superiority.
(mis)Leaders have long regurgitated this filth,
because they can use the resulting hateful black racism
and baseless white guilt to divide and conquer,
manipulating masses of gullible people
into giving them money and power.
It's worked for a hundred and forty years
for the (mis)leaders evil enough to spout it,
and against the people foolish enough to believe it.

Know what's funny?
I remember when my high school in north Louisiana was integrated.
It was done by forced bussing. After some initial grumbling,
and with occasional exceptions due to racists of BOTH colors,
we seemed to get along OK.
That wasn't the case in another city.
In that city, when forced bussing came,
white people turned buses full of black children over
and SET THEM ON FIRE. Bet you see that in the liberal-written
"history" books, do you? Dig hard and you can find it.
And this wasn't 1964; it was 1972.
Take a good guess where that was....
Hint: It was far north of Virginia.
D.S.
Old October 26th 03, 05:51 PM
Len Over 21

[...]

Try "knuckle-dragging CB-plussers" for one... :-)

[...]

Didn't work out well, Dan.

Breaking News: The Confederacy LOST.

Oh, yeah, it was all about
doing battle against all those nasty 'ole Yankee Carpetbaggers. Right.
Which is why they took their frustrations out on black slaves.

I can see you have no knowledge of what happened at all in the south after
the war. Johnson was now president, he allowed the northerners to go
south and literally rape the defeated confederacy. Lincoln had no intention
of doing this. The northern politicians, out of revenge removed all
southern white politicians and appointed blacks. Which, for the most part,
were ill prepared for the office they were in. The results was another rape
of the white people. This is the root cause to the hate we NOW call racism.

I thought it was all about not wanting to test for morse code?

Morse code was first used in 1844. The US Civil War came after
that.

Is the "root cause" for all the hatred against NCTAs due to the U.S.
Civil War?

As for the idiots running around with what they call the Confederate flag.
They don't even know what they are flying. In reality it is the Tennessee
BATTLE FLAG that is being degraded as the confederate flag. Their beliefs
and ideals are totally alien to the rest of free thinking southerners.

Please, foxhole Dan, don't bring in the Tennessee flag into this.

That will bring out a member of the United States Morse Codists
(USMC). :-)

You sir, are seriously confused.

Ahem...aren't you all terribly, seriously, erroneously confused?

Subject title is about "BPL full rollout in Va."

Broadband over Power Lines. Virginia, state of...

There was no radio in 1861-1865. Morse code was used on both
sides. Nobody had any "power lines" to have anything broadband
on...

Hello? Anyone home over there?

LHA

Old October 26th 03, 06:13 PM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , JJ
writes:

Liberal immigration and naturalization policies
amount to political corruption in it's most dangerous form -- and the
danger is to U.S. sovreignty.

73 de Larry, K3LT

What he said absolutely.

JJ:

With the exception of my spelling: It's actually "sovereignty." Apparently,
I don't spell as fast as I type.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old October 26th 03, 06:13 PM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article . net, "Dan/W4NTI"
w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com writes:

Dan:

I see. Well, I guess name-calling, as usual, takes the place of reasoned
argument here on rrap.

You don't think "racist traiterous confederates" is name calling? THen what
would you call it?

Dan:

I'd call it the truth.

Why am I "stupid?" What did I say that wasn't
true? If the Civil War wasn't about racism and slavery, then why, in it's
aftermath, did one of the most famous Confederate Generals, Nathan
Bedford Forrest, organize the Ku Klux Klan?

The WAR BETWEEN THE STATES was because of the north not being willing to
grant the south economic freedom, or to give the southern states their RIGHT
to determine their own destiny, as was allegedly given to ALL states by the
constitution of the United States.

The "economic freedom" the South wanted was the freedom to exploit
slaves.

The south chose to disolve the relationship with the Union. The election of
Lincoln meant this was not to be allowed. The south could not remain in a
Union it did not desire to be in.

Then why did they bother to ratify the Constitution?

[...]

No, I'm just observant.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Old October 26th 03, 09:14 PM
Dan/W4NTI

You ask wh ??

At least I can complete a sentence.....here is another name for
you.....goofball.

Dan/W4NTI

"N8WWM" wrote in message ...
In article . net,

Dan/W4NTI
says...

"N8WWM" wrote in message
In article . net,

Dan/W4NTI
says...

You know how it is...ya
just cain't fix stupid.

"Cain't" ? You can't even spell, dumbass.

You ask wh

Your not very bright are you WWM? In fact your downright stupid.

I googled Dan/W4NTI and it's apparent that I'm not as good at calling

people
names as you are.

Dan/W4NTI

You ask wh

Old October 26th 03, 09:21 PM
JJ

Kim W5TIT wrote:

I am in support of any person born here being a US Citizen. There are too
many legal, ethical and social issues attached to having it otherwise.

How about the Mexican women about to give birth that cross the border
into the US just long enough for her child will be born here, thus
reaping the benefits of citizenship? Now this child, who's parents have
never lived in the US and have never contributed a single thing to the
US society, is now eligible for medical care, schooling, and any other
welfare out country has to offer. Your hard earned dollars, part of
which you pay in taxes, will now help to finance this child who himself
will probably never contribute to US society, only take from it.