Old November 7th 03, 12:57 PM
charlesb

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message

The *issue* was not undercover, the vote was.

The secret vote was a mechanism to allow democrats to vote on the issue in a
rational fashion without getting in trouble for it among themselves. It
worked, too!

It's when they "get together" to work
things like this out that make one sigh with resignation...

- Or a sigh of relief, depending on who and where you are.

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Old November 7th 03, 05:32 PM
JJ

Kim W5TIT wrote:

I, for one, am getting tired of 9-11 being the barometer of how patriotic we
are. Leaving out the disaster, there is so much other stuff hurting this
country--even more than the blatant terrorism that is part of a bigger
picture. Terrorism is just easier to see and be offended by. What about
all the products we buy every day that are made in China--and even before
China "earned" back the most favored nation status. What *are* they doing
with all that money they get from the products they export to this country
and that we buy?

They are building their armies and wepons for world dominance.

Old November 7th 03, 06:04 PM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message

: What about all the products we buy every day that are made in China--
: and even before China "earned" back the most favored nation status.
: What *are* they doing with all that money they get from the products
: they export to this country and that we buy?

Theyre building black helicopters. bwhahahahahahahah!

No, actually theyre buying new cars to replace their bicicle and new shoes
for their babies and shawls for their grandma and building new factories to
make more export goods. Theyre not going around attacking other countries
and having their young people sent home in body bags --- theyre not yet that
civilized.

BGO
--
"All persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be
construed."

Old November 8th 03, 12:51 AM
Brian

"Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê" wrote in message k.net...
"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message

: What about all the products we buy every day that are made in China--
: and even before China "earned" back the most favored nation status.
: What *are* they doing with all that money they get from the products
: they export to this country and that we buy?

Theyre building black helicopters. bwhahahahahahahah!

No, actually theyre buying new cars to replace their bicicle and new shoes
for their babies and shawls for their grandma and building new factories to
make more export goods. Theyre not going around attacking other countries
and having their young people sent home in body bags --- theyre not yet that
civilized.

They chose to occupy countries with orange robed priests that chant a
lot and burn a little incense, but don't lob rpg's at the occupying
army.

You've been flapped again.
Old November 8th 03, 01:20 AM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"Brian" wrote in message
m...

:
: They chose to occupy countries with orange robed priests that chant a
: lot and burn a little incense, but don't lob rpg's at the occupying
: army.
:

If we must give choice between orange robed chanting priests and your
occupying army we will be pleased to welcome the priests.

You have been flopped again.

BGO

Old November 8th 03, 04:02 AM
Clint

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message

If anyone wants to start changing things in America, they need to start
changing politicians. And, I don't even care what "party" is

changed--they
are all essentially the same.

Kim W5TIT

not entirely accurate. Want real change? run off the left-wing commie pinko
liberals. Then you'll see this country really soar ahead of the rest of the
world
and leave it behind, economically and in every other way possible.

Clint
KB5ZHT

45 Communist Goals for America

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

Old November 8th 03, 04:05 AM
Clint

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message
om...
"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message

If anyone wants to start changing things in America, they need to start
changing politicians. And, I don't even care what "party" is

changed--they
are all essentially the same.

I'll have to disagree with you a bit here, Kim...

I think before we change politicians, we have to change
ourselves...What we want from govenment, the kind of conduct we expect
and what we are willing to pay for with our taxes.

Americans will scream bloody murder about thier "rights" and the
amount of taxes they pay. Yet they scream even louder when a group of
men get together and commit a horrific act like September 11th and
they wonder why the government doesn't "do something".

Can you imagine the outpore of anger that would have occured if
those 20 men had been arrested on September TENTH...?!?! The ACLU, The
Arab-American League and who knows who all else would have been all
over the press about how we were infringing on thier rights.

BINGO.

The American Snivel Liberties Union has really made a mockery of itself
and transformed a once good & useful organization into nothing more than
a corrupt, leftist-slanted outfit. You are 100% correct; had those people
been arrested previous to 9/11, there would have been the greatest outcry
and a claim that thier civil rights were violated.

Some say that there was sufficient evidence and that law enforcement
agencies
were simply dropping the ball and asleep at the wheel and allowed them to
do what they did; however, it is entirely possible that for the reasons I
mentioned,
they did NOT arrest them.

And over 3,000 people died for it.

Clint

Old November 8th 03, 12:43 PM
Brian

"Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê" wrote in message ink.net...
"Brian" wrote in message
m...

:
: They chose to occupy countries with orange robed priests that chant a
: lot and burn a little incense, but don't lob rpg's at the occupying
: army.
:

If we must give choice between orange robed chanting priests and your
occupying army we will be pleased to welcome the priests.

Sorry, but you don't give choice. You've been flapped again.
Old November 20th 03, 04:09 AM
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

"Brian" wrote in message
m...

:
: Sorry, but you don't give choice. You've been flapped again.
:

Be sorry for your own self, as I am Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê

BGO