RadioBanter

-   -   Happy Veterans Day (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27072-happy-veterans-day.html)

Steve Robeson, K4CAP November 19th 03 01:28 AM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...

Stebe, you could try standing up on your hind legs, like a man, and
make your crappy little comments directly to me.

I've been addressing you in the third party, Brain?

Seems to me that I've addressed each and every comment ABOUT you
TO you, unless of course you can prove otherwise, INCLUDING the one
you refered to here wherein I suggested that IF I wanted to stalk you
(you seem to be anxious for me to do it...) that I'd just follow the
slime trail in the sand.

Nothing deceitful or misleading about it. It was a reply in
direct response to a comment you made. Are you having a problem
following the posting trail? The credit line on Google shows that
only you and I were involved in the exchange.

Are you hearing voices?

And for what its
worth, no one appreciates your unique posting habits. No one. Nada.
Zip. Zed. Zero.

You'll be so kind as to quote me where I said I was
concerned...???

Trying to get that snide swipe in? Nice try, but who cares?
Where do you want me to mail the money for the phone call so you can
call someone who cares?

Don't believe me? Just ask.

What's to believe, Brain? Your track record is less than
exemplary in the truth and accuracy department.

didit?

I am sure that's the extent of your proficiency in Morse Code.
Twenty five more letters to go...

Steve, K4YZ

Steve Robeson, K4CAP November 19th 03 01:30 AM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...
Dave Heil wrote in message ...

I'm not the individual who bungled copying material from a web page.

Dave K8MN

Dave, you're hopeless.

If you should ever have something of interest, which is almost never,
please get back with me.

If not, just keep it to yourself - please.

I am sure you'd like for Dave, myself, and others to stop rubbing
YOUR nose in YOUR mistakes, Brain, but it's just soooooooo much fun.

Steve, K4YZ

Brian November 20th 03 01:22 AM

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(Brian) wrote in message . com...

Stebe, you could try standing up on your hind legs, like a man, and
make your crappy little comments directly to me.

I've been addressing you in the third party, Brain?

Who is Brain? Do you pass third party traffic for him?

Seems to me that I've addressed each and every comment ABOUT you
TO you, unless of course you can prove otherwise, INCLUDING the one
you refered to here

No. You haven't.

How many backchannels did you receive stating that your posting
practices ARE appreciated?

Post them.

Brian November 20th 03 01:44 AM

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

You've never come up with a straight answer for an explanation about
Frankline Roosevelt referring to himself as "President Roosevelt".

Dave K8MN

I took an excerpt from someone else's material. The part in the
quotation marks is Franklin[e] Roosevelt's quote. You typically find
quotes within quatation marks, or at least I do. Do you have trouble
identifying quotation marks? Please let me help you.

They look like this: "quoted material"

Please notice that the quoted material really is within the quotation
marks.

The material is then referenced to a web site where I encouraged
readers to click and read the entire article for themselves. Do you
have trouble clicking on a hyperlink? Please let me help you.

Using the mouse, navigate your cursor to the location of the
hyperlink. When the cursor is over the hyperlink, left click once.
It really is that simple, and I'm glad to have been of assistance.

After this little episode of educating you yet another time, your
self-imposed stupidity cannot be excused any longer. Please deal with
it in a more constructive manner.

Dave Heil November 20th 03 05:23 AM

Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

[...]

Sorry, little electrolyte, you wrote "Franklin Roosevelt is to have
said:". That was followed by more material copied from a web site by
you. Just because you provide links to material does not obligate me to
use them or even to feign interest in doing so. Now, let's take a look
at what you cribbed and posted:

Concerning the "Bonus Army" of 1932, where veterans of The War to End
All Wars (1917/1918) were due a bonus in 1945, but wanted payment
early because they lost their homes in the Great Depression, Franklin
Roosevelt is to have said:

------------
In the end, some money was paid to veterans but not without further
difficulties. Within a year of the Bonus Army Incident, President
Roosevelt imposed the Economy Act of 1933 which cut veterans
disability allowances by 25%. In the effort to cut federal expenses,
veterans were viewed as having inordinate special status over
civilians. During the 1932 election campaign, he had publicly
proclaimed: "No one [merely] because he wore a uniform must therefore
be placed in a special class of beneficiaries over and above all other
citizens. The fact of wearing a uniform does not mean that he can
demand and receive from his government a benefit which no other
citizen receives."
end quote =======================

Now, what do you make of that colon hanging at the end of "Franklin
Roosevelt is to have said:"? What does it indicate to you.

You can't place blame on me because you can't get your act together. If
what you posted wasn't what you meant to convey or if the words aren't
yours (since you've ignored common English rules for quoting someone
else), perhaps you'll want to look the material over next time.

Dave K8MN

Steve Robeson, K4CAP November 20th 03 06:51 AM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...

After this little episode of educating you yet another time, your
self-imposed stupidity cannot be excused any longer. Please deal with
it in a more constructive manner.

WHAT A CARD!

Geeze, Burke, you'e always good for yet another laugh!

YOU lecturing ANYONE about "self-imposed stupidity" is like
Jeffery Dahmer lecturing the Galloping Gourmet on culinary skills.

Thanks! It was a slow day!

Steve, K4YZ

Steve Robeson, K4CAP November 20th 03 06:58 AM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...

Who is Brain? Do you pass third party traffic for him?

I am sure ANY traffic passed TO you or BY you is garbled.

Seems to me that I've addressed each and every comment ABOUT you
TO you, unless of course you can prove otherwise, INCLUDING the one
you refered to here

No. You haven't.

Yes, I have.

How many backchannels did you receive stating that your posting
practices ARE appreciated?

Post them.

Post what? Something I haven't received? Something I've never
claimed?

Question is, how many "backchannel" messages have YOU received
"praising" your "posting style", Brain...??? From Lennie, perhaps?
Vipul? Bruce?

Steve, K4YZ

Brian November 20th 03 12:56 PM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...

Who is Brain? Do you pass third party traffic for him?

I am sure ANY traffic passed TO you or BY you is garbled.

Seems to me that I've addressed each and every comment ABOUT you
TO you, unless of course you can prove otherwise, INCLUDING the one
you refered to here

No. You haven't.

Yes, I have.

How many backchannels did you receive stating that your posting
practices ARE appreciated?

Post them.

Post what? Something I haven't received? Something I've never
claimed?

Question is, how many "backchannel" messages have YOU received
"praising" your "posting style", Brain...??? From Lennie, perhaps?
Vipul? Bruce?

Steve, K4YZ

The point is, Steve, you don't have a cheering section. No one
appreciates your constant, over the top, insanity.

Brian November 20th 03 12:58 PM

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

Roosevelt is to have said:

------------
[...]

Dave, you just revealed that you really did understand the post, and
that your sel-imposed stupidity is just another act for us to be
amused with. Congratulations.

Steve Robeson, K4CAP November 20th 03 10:20 PM

(Brian) wrote in message . com...

Dave, you just revealed that you really did understand the post, and
that your sel-imposed stupidity is just another act for us to be
amused with. Congratulations.

And once again, Brain, Dave gave you an "out", quoted you
precisely, and once again helped to demonstrate just exactly how silly
you look in a publi forum.

Why do you persist in making a fool out of yourself over and over
and over.....?!?!?

You insist that OTHERS "admit" to mistakes when the mistakes were
yours and make "apologies" where apologies are clearly YOUR due...

Please...make ANOTHER "demand" for apologies and "insist" that
anyone EXCEPT you is suffering "sel-imposed stupidity". (I love it
when a LennieClone makes typos while claiming another person is
"stupid" ! ! ! !)

Sheeesh!

Steve, K4YZ