Old November 11th 03, 12:40 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

Default Happy Veterans Day

May this day find you and yours safe, and may the Grace of God bring
our Brothers and Sisters-in-arms home safely soon.

Semper Fidelis

73

Steve Robeson, LPN
GySgt USMC(ret'd)
Old November 11th 03, 01:15 PM
Bert Craig

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message
om...
May this day find you and yours safe, and may the Grace of God bring
our Brothers and Sisters-in-arms home safely soon.

Semper Fidelis

73

Steve Robeson, LPN
GySgt USMC(ret'd)

Ditto and a very grateful thanks you to all who've served and continue to
serve with pride and distinction while protecting our nation's freedoms and
interests. I'll be taking Dad out to dinner tonight. (USN ret., WWII)

73 de Bert
WA2SI

Old November 11th 03, 04:55 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Bert Craig" wrote in message
"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message
om...
May this day find you and yours safe, and may the Grace of God bring
our Brothers and Sisters-in-arms home safely soon.

Semper Fidelis

73

Steve Robeson, LPN
GySgt USMC(ret'd)

Ditto and a very grateful thanks you to all who've served and continue to
serve with pride and distinction while protecting our nation's freedoms

and
interests. I'll be taking Dad out to dinner tonight. (USN ret., WWII)

73 de Bert
WA2SI

When you see a man or women in uniform, tell them thanks for their service.
It will go a long, long way.

I would have really enjoyed that in the sixties, I am sure it will mean a
lot to them.

Dan/W4NTI, Veteran USAF and USARMY

Old November 11th 03, 07:16 PM
KØHB

http://tinyurl.com/uksv

73, de Hans, K0HB
Master Chief Radioman, US Navy

Old November 12th 03, 12:41 AM
Dan/W4NTI

Enlightning Hans.

Dan/W4NTI

hlink.net...

Old November 12th 03, 04:01 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article k.net, "KØHB"
writes:

http://tinyurl.com/uksv

73, de Hans, K0HB
Master Chief Radioman, US Navy

Master Chief Brakob:

Thanks for that very poignant reminder of the meaning of this day. It should
be read by our Commander In Chief to a joint session of Congress. Thank you
for your service in the cause of freedom, and God Bless you and your family.
May the memory of all of our comrades who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the
cause of freedom live forever in a place of highest honor. May all of those
who take their freedom for granted never have to know what it is like to live
without it.

73,

Lawrence J. Roll, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

Old November 12th 03, 02:00 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"KØHB" wrote in message thlink.net...

http://tinyurl.com/uksv

73, de Hans, K0HB
Master Chief Radioman, US Navy

That was strong stuff, Hans...I wish more non-military folks
could read it and get a better appreciation of how being in the Armed
Forces is an "all-hands" job.

Semper Fidelis.

The Gunny
Old November 12th 03, 02:36 PM
Bill Sohl

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message
om...
May this day find you and yours safe, and may the Grace of God bring
our Brothers and Sisters-in-arms home safely soon.

Semper Fidelis
73
Steve Robeson, LPN
GySgt USMC(ret'd)

Cheers to all who served and special thoughts and prayers for
those that made the ultimate sacrifice.

Bill K2UNK, Petty Officer 2nd Class, Electronic Tech-Communications, US
Navy 66-70

Old November 12th 03, 02:46 PM
Bill Sohl

"If ye love wealth better than liberty,
the tranquility of servitude better than the animating conquest of
freedom,
go home from us in peace.

We ask not your counsel or arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Samuel Adams, speech on 1st August 1776.

Happy Holidays and thanks to the group Noise From Afar Antenna 0 December 2nd 04 07:24 PM
Happy Holidays Bob Raymond General 1 December 21st 03 05:12 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all gil Boatanchors 0 November 27th 03 02:32 PM
Bush Screws Veterans Again That Other George General 3 August 14th 03 07:37 PM
Happy Independence Day Bert Craig Policy 1 July 4th 03 04:41 PM