Old January 21st 04, 01:34 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"N8KDV" wrote

| Steve (Hopeful future Lord of Something)
| Holland, MI

I've already applied for "Lord of Boobies."

Sorry, OM.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

---

Old January 23rd 04, 02:16 AM
Bonzi

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:23:39 -0600, "Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD"
wrote:

My prayers are coming true! I have studied code for over 10 long years.
This day would come, just as I said it would.

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be nothing you
can do to stop it. I am so happy. I know it's just s step, but I'm sure
with wisdom of the ARRL, it will soon be reality.

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP
A Time Lord Always wins in the end!

How you going to get a signal out of that HUD apartment, fatboy?
Old January 23rd 04, 08:34 PM

wrote:

My prayers are coming true! I have studied code for over 10 long years.
This day would come, just as I said it would.

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be nothing

you
can do to stop it. I am so happy. I know it's just s step, but I'm sure
with wisdom of the ARRL, it will soon be reality.

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP
A Time Lord Always wins in the end!

How you going to get a signal out of that HUD apartment, fatboy?

STFU, you nerd!

(Now go and see Roger Wiseman over the Shipwreck lounge, I hear you and him
had a good time last week)

Old January 24th 04, 01:38 AM
Dan/W4NTI

You send in 25 bucks and a pin feather from a Australian mongoose and a
Captain Vidio decoding machine to Lllllloooooyyyyydddd the loser.

Dan/W4NTI

Old January 23rd 04, 04:44 PM
Jerry Oxendine

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in message
news
My prayers are coming true! I have studied code for over 10 long years.
This day would come, just as I said it would.

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be nothing

you
can do to stop it. I am so happy. I know it's just s step, but I'm sure
with wisdom of the ARRL, it will soon be reality.

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP
A Time Lord Always wins in the end!

You studied code for 10 years and still are not "coded"?

.................no further comment.

Old January 23rd 04, 08:04 PM
Dummy Load

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in
news
Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be
nothing you can do to stop it. I am so happy.

Ten-Four on that Good-Buddy!! :-)

Old January 23rd 04, 08:11 PM
Steveo

Dummy Load wrote:
"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in
news
Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be
nothing you can do to stop it. I am so happy.

Ten-Four on that Good-Buddy!! :-)

"Can ya hear me now?..Good."
Old February 1st 04, 05:14 PM
bobo_brazil

Steveo wrote in message ...
Dummy Load wrote:
"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in
news
Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be
nothing you can do to stop it. I am so happy.

Ten-Four on that Good-Buddy!! :-)

"Can ya hear me now?..Good."

Steveo, dickhead, you are a loser.

ARRL Propose New License Class & Code-Free HF Access Lloyd Mitchell Antenna 43 October 26th 04 01:37 AM
NEWS: N2DUP announces for ARRL section manager in Minnesota Chuck Gysi N2DUP General 0 May 9th 04 09:18 PM
To ALL DX! Me Dx 16 April 1st 04 06:52 AM
Finally! My ARRL membership pays off! Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD General 23 February 1st 04 10:58 PM
The Amateur Code Mike Coslo Policy 19 September 2nd 03 08:38 AM