Old March 23rd 04, 02:22 AM
Mike Coslo

Default rrap Get-Together

I got to looking at the calendar, and it's only a couple months until
Dayton!

Now that we are getting close, I wanted to get an idea of people that
thought they might be able to make the first rrap get together.

Heck, I might be able to put up some web pages on it if we can get some
people to show up!

- Mike KB3EIA -

New game on RRAP? Len Over 21 Policy 1 February 10th 04 11:10 AM
light bulbs in rrap Mike Coslo Policy 10 December 12th 03 09:02 PM
RRAP call signs in SS KØHB Policy 24 November 22nd 03 07:20 PM
Reflections on rrap Ryan, KC8PMX Antenna 0 September 24th 03 06:04 AM
The BPL of rrap Mike Coslo Policy 48 August 29th 03 12:32 AM