RadioBanter

-   -   Who are the FISTS members on RRAP? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/27453-who-fists-members-rrap.html)

William June 4th 04 01:18 PM

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

Heil spoke of Veterans always having their hands out.

You made this claim a year or so back. You were asked for specifics.
You provided none. You seem to be playing fast and loose with the truth
of late, "William".

Dave K8MN

Anyone can remove one of their more embarassing posts.

Dave Heil June 5th 04 05:49 AM

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

Heil spoke of Veterans always having their hands out.

You made this claim a year or so back. You were asked for specifics.
You provided none. You seem to be playing fast and loose with the truth
of late, "William".

Dave K8MN

Anyone can remove one of their more embarassing posts.

Are you out of your gourd?

Dave K8MN

William June 8th 04 02:37 AM

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

I ask again, are you out of your gourd? You make some absurd claim
about what I'm supposed to have stated about veterans. There is nothing
to back your claim in archives. Therefore I'm supposed to defend against
that what does not exist.

Under like circumstances, why not defend yourself against the obsession
you have with Cher? Can't find it? Obviously you've deleted it from
Google.

Dave K8MN

Cher IS fairly hot.

But she doesn't return my mail, and never a thank you card for the roses.

Steve Robeson K4CAP June 8th 04 12:18 PM

Subject: MARS IS "Amateur Radio".
From: (William)
Date: 6/7/2004 8:37 PM Central Standard Time

But she doesn't return my mail, and never a thank you card for the roses

Perhaps she has ONE redeeming quality.

Steve, K4YZ

William June 8th 04 10:35 PM

From:
(William)
Date: 6/7/2004 8:37 PM Central Standard Time

But she doesn't return my mail, and never a thank you card for the roses

Perhaps she has ONE redeeming quality.

Steve, K4YZ

Perhaps, but I am so smitten with her that I can overlook it.

Len Over 21 June 8th 04 11:08 PM

In article , (Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/7/2004 8:37 PM Central Standard Time

But she doesn't return my mail, and never a thank you card for the roses

Perhaps she has ONE redeeming quality.

Perhaps gunnery nurse should safe her M-16 and understand the
bit of humor Brian wrote? :-)

I'm still waiting to hear how nursie "pleasured J.Lo on his doorstep."
But, I realize that was overt imagination on overdrive with nursie.

Has the gunnery nurse read and understood DoD Directive 4650.2
(effective 21 Nov 03) yet?

MARS is NOT amateur radio.

Beep, beep.

LHA / WMD

Steve Robeson K4CAP June 9th 04 01:50 AM

From: (William)
Date: 6/8/2004 4:35 PM Central Standard Time

Perhaps, but I am so smitten with her that I can overlook it.

I see.

You accuse others of "stalking" and "obsessive compulsive behaviour", but
here we have an ADMISSION on YOUR part of actually BEING obsessive.

As if we had any doubts.

Steve, K4YZ

Len Over 21 June 9th 04 04:23 AM

In article , (Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/8/2004 4:35 PM Central Standard Time

Perhaps, but I am so smitten with her that I can overlook it.

I see.

You accuse others of "stalking" and "obsessive compulsive behaviour", but
here we have an ADMISSION on YOUR part of actually BEING obsessive.

Whoooeyyy...gunnery nurse gots da rage agin!

Maybe he couldn't "pleasure J.Lo when she begged him to?"

:-)

As if we had any doubts.

Most of the newsgrope readers have NO doubts. You've flipped
out, over the edge, nuts.

Is this more of the "meaningful discussion" thing nursie wanted?

LHA / WMD

[email protected] December 7th 04 11:25 AM

http://www.zared.com/Sports/Cricket/...liate_Members/