Old June 8th 04, 11:08 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Meaningful Discussionist percussionist) writes:

Subject: Attention MARS & Ex MARS Operators
From:
(William)
Date: 6/7/2004 7:53 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
e.com...

Your "fear" is that I will be able to make an even bigger fool of
you in person that I do via this forum.

Actually, No. I fear that you'll go postal and people will get hurt.

Only if you raise your hands above your waist with a blunt object in it.

And that would be " a person"...not "people".

Otherwise I'll just point and snicker...Kinda like I have been doing for
the last two years. That I can do from here.

No guts, gunnery nurse? Don't you need to "strike some blow
for freedom" or other patriotic sloganeering about keeping
hum radio as you know it?

You HAVE flipped off the edge of sanity.

So you want me to travel across the country because I used to be a BST
volunteer at SAFB?

Sheeeeeeesh!

Only if you thought that your being at a social function with other
like-minded radio afficiondoes was something you'd find rewarding. The
solicitation invited all persons who had some past participation/interest in
the program. Obviously you weren't that interested or dedicated to the
program.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...if gunnery nurse isn't at this convention, then she
isn't really interested or dedicated to the program! :-)

[it's "afficionadoes" nursie...try keeping some typing control there]

But since I doubt that you were much more help to that BST than you've
been to the "DXing Community" with your T5 experiences, no, I doubt that your
being at a convention of past or present MARS participants would be
appropriate.

The state of the art of military ordinance would be greatly in debt
to the gunnery nurse's secrets on exploding random sayings into
nuclear-style blasting! :-)

That and the USOC on such prodigious Leaps of subjects...greater
than Bob Beamon's record-setting long-jump performance in
Mexico City.

It must be nursie's "seven hostile actions" experience... :-)

LHA / WMD
Old June 8th 04, 11:50 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 6/7/2004 7:53 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...

Your "fear" is that I will be able to make an even bigger fool of
you in person that I do via this forum.

Actually, No. I fear that you'll go postal and people will get hurt.

Only if you raise your hands above your waist with a blunt object in

it.
And that would be " a person"...not "people".

I don't think it would take that much to get a violent reaction from
you, so please stay away from me.

The gunnery nurse explodes at regular intervals in here.

In that case, the label "OF" should apply..."Old Faithful."

[he is in everyoneth's faith a lot...'specially when his faith is
somehow challenged]

Otherwise I'll just point and snicker...Kinda like I have been doing

for
the last two years. That I can do from here.

I offer you some constructive criticism (get mental health help), but
you point and snicker? You libs are all alike.

The psychotics never understand that they are the nutsos.

Might be "post-traumatic stress syndrome" from all those
"hostile actions" in the "service."

So you want me to travel across the country because I used to be a BST
volunteer at SAFB?

Sheeeeeeesh!

Only if you thought that your being at a social function with other
like-minded radio afficiondoes was something you'd find rewarding. The
solicitation invited all persons who had some past participation/interest in
the program. Obviously you weren't that interested or dedicated to the
program.

I've always participated to a greater extent than required. However,
I am no longer a participant.

Not good enough for nursie.

Everyone must obey His directives...as stated. :-)

But since I doubt that you were much more help to that BST than you've
been to the "DXing Community" with your T5 experiences, no, I doubt that

your
being at a convention of past or present MARS participants would be
appropriate.

Perhaps you'll find some handicap parking when you get there.

:-)

Old June 9th 04, 02:32 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 6/8/2004 4:54 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

And that would be " a person"...not "people".

I don't think it would take that much to get a violent reaction from
you, so please stay away from me.

You'll only get a "violent reaction" if you brandish a weapon.

As for staying away, I doubt that will be a problem...You seem to haev a
strong aversion to doing anything in a positive interactive manner with other
Amateurs.

You do, however, seem to prefer the company of young boys.

Otherwise I'll just point and snicker...Kinda like I have been doing

for
the last two years. That I can do from here.

I offer you some constructive criticism (get mental health help), but
you point and snicker? You libs are all alike.

I am sure you wish I was a liberal.

And I am still awaiting your presentation of credentials that would
substantiate your recommendation for seeking "mental health help".

I on the otherhand DO have experience in dealing with people who have
various mental problems, and you seem to manifest examples of those problems.
Telling tales that can't be validated is one of them.

Making excuses for failures is another.

So you want me to travel across the country because I used to be a BST
volunteer at SAFB?

Sheeeeeeesh!

Only if you thought that your being at a social function with other
like-minded radio afficiondoes was something you'd find rewarding. The
solicitation invited all persons who had some past participation/interest

in
the program. Obviously you weren't that interested or dedicated to the
program.

I've always participated to a greater extent than required. However,
I am no longer a participant.

I doubt you ever were. You've already set a precedent for doubting your
word. What about this should change anyone's mind to the contrary? I wonder
if you were ever more than an name on a list...?!?!

But since I doubt that you were much more help to that BST than you've
been to the "DXing Community" with your T5 experiences, no, I doubt that

your
being at a convention of past or present MARS participants would be
appropriate.

Perhaps you'll find some handicap parking when you get there.

Perhaps you'll find it within you to own up to your claims.

I doubt it, but there's always hope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 9th 04, 05:36 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/8/2004 4:54 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

And that would be " a person"...not "people".

I don't think it would take that much to get a violent reaction from
you, so please stay away from me.

You'll only get a "violent reaction" if you brandish a weapon.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...getting angry because someone interrupted your
time "pleasuring J.Lo as she begged you to?" :-)

You've opened the bottle of brandish again, haven't you?

Don't drink and newsgroup...

As for staying away, I doubt that will be a problem...You seem to haev a
strong aversion to doing anything in a positive interactive manner with other
Amateurs.

Whoa! It's Mirror Time!

You do, however, seem to prefer the company of young boys.

And the gunnery nurse prefers the company of his fantasies
and dreams of "pleasuring Jennifer Lopez as she 'begged' him to."

...and then getting in here when unable to play well with others.

Otherwise I'll just point and snicker...Kinda like I have been doing

for
the last two years. That I can do from here.

I offer you some constructive criticism (get mental health help), but
you point and snicker? You libs are all alike.

I am sure you wish I was a liberal.

Most of us wish you were a homo sapiens. :-)

You DO act like you are homogenized hatred in a bottle.

And I am still awaiting your presentation of credentials that would
substantiate your recommendation for seeking "mental health help".

No problem. No "credentials" needed to see someone rant and
rave, misspell words in the rage of angry reply typing, refuse to
accept military directives and government regulations when they
are explained to you, cuss out others in languages you don't
know, pretend to know so much about "radio" but demonstrate
you know squat, tell tall tales of derring-do that can't be proved
by anyone, calling everyone that disagrees with for "liar" and
lots of other nutso behavior.

Not even an AA in psychology is needed for "diagnosing" mental
instability on the part of the gunnery nurse.

I on the otherhand DO have experience in dealing with people who have
various mental problems, and you seem to manifest examples of those problems.

Yes you do, as is proved by your "J.Lo at your door begging you to
pleasure her." [weird...]

It must be Mirror Time!

[the glass is cracked...]

Telling tales that can't be validated is one of them.

Making excuses for failures is another.

"Failures?" What "failures?"

You still looking into that cracked mirror?

"MARS is amateur radio!" "Hostile actions" in your records!

Nursie do da commissioning of amateur radio on Fantasy
Island? Did Mr. Roarke appoint him as chief Ham hocker?

Lots of disturbed, angry folks on that Island. Not at all like
the TV version. Must be some "TVI."

Meaningful Discussion = Nursie cussing out all who disagree.

LHA / WMD
Old June 9th 04, 04:15 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

Too bad no one is really "discussing" amateur radio, only other
personalities. Tsk, tsk.

Leonard, you don't seem to be discussing amateur radio and you do seem
quite involved in discussing personalities. You have nothing to do with
amateur radio but you've chosen to entertain us with your IEEE tales.
A short sampling of some of your output for just the past week may be
found below:

"Sewing on all those patches and badges takes skill and perseverance."

"So, was there a lot of gunfire and gore in all your 'hostile actions?'"

"Did nursie sign into the RRAPnet at 9 PM eastern?"

"Still off the meds, huh? Not good."

"Let's all hear it for Amateur Astronaut Captain Buck Video!"

"Gunnery nurse has laid lots of logs out in this newsgroup."

"Nursie needs mental therapy for all that hatred and
desire for revenge burning deep. Straightjacket and rubber room
is a good start..."

"The only one agreeing with the gunnery nurse is the Dill
Instructor. [two different personalities in same corpus]"

"Sucking up to your SS commander, gunnery nurse?"

"Might not last too long, that job. About as long as the "Purchasing
Agent" job did. "

"Dan, get a new eyeshade and little garters to hold up your
shirtsleeves. Be a good little telegrapher."

"Too bad you beepers can't bring yourself to USE computers."

"You are being overly sensitive to criticsm, catapult kellie. :-)"

"Did nursie put on his Colonel Jessup uniform again?"

"Heap big nutso nursie need mental therapy."

"Did you invade Fantasy Island again?"

"Several newsgroup fully-licensed blowhards have demanded
proof, nursie. You be one of them."

You are to amateur radio what a nine iron is to a basketball game.

Dave K8MN
Old June 9th 04, 09:35 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Too bad no one is really "discussing" amateur radio, only other
personalities. Tsk, tsk.

Leonard, you don't seem to be discussing amateur radio and you do seem
quite involved in discussing personalities.

They dis-cuss me, now they get dis-cussed right back. Very
easy..."it just seems to write itself," those replies... :-)

I didn't start the cussing of personalities, big state honcho.

If you don't like this "dis-cussing" then cancel everyone's access.
You seem to think you have the Power. Go for it. Just don't
cry and whine about others when your power is ineffective.

You have nothing to do with
amateur radio but you've chosen to entertain us with your IEEE tales.

Awww...poor baby...doing the "dis-cussing" think yourself, aren't
you? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Now you are going to start a whole other series of thinly-disguised
personal attack messages all about how you are some kind of
"moral authority" on newsgroup manners and all those not talking
specifically on your approved mode of amateur radio should be
excluded from this newsgroup!

Go for it, big ex-state honcho. Waste bandwidth for all I care.
You DO waste everyone's time with all that preaching of old-tyme
"moral amateur authority."

If you are going to turn your collar around, try to get your head to
go with it, okay?

I have many friends and acquaintences who are professionals, IEEE
members, and also licensed radio amateurs. KD6JG is one of
those, so is W6MJN. N2JTV may not be an IEEE member but his
with another professional group of FAA employees.

Gene Rosenbaum, N2JTV, was assigned to the same military job
I had at Army station ADA, same duties initially but on a different
shift. Our billet was at Hardy Barracks, one of the last of the old
U.S. military sites (much reduced in size) in Tokyo. That was "big
time radio communications" on HF with a 24/7 schedule...which
you said "never happened." Tsk, tsk, tsk. Army disagres with you.

You've FAILED to correct another personal attack percussionist
in here who said "MARS is amateur radio." MARS is a military
radio service and so defined by the Department of Defense in
Directive 4650.2 effective 21 Nov 03.

You should keep better control over those who are under your
command, Herr Robust.

Gruss gott.

LHA / WMD
Old June 9th 04, 10:47 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Too bad no one is really "discussing" amateur radio, only other
personalities. Tsk, tsk.

Leonard, you don't seem to be discussing amateur radio and you do seem
quite involved in discussing personalities.

They dis-cuss me, now they get dis-cussed right back. Very
easy..."it just seems to write itself," those replies... :-)

You've done it before, doing and after.

I didn't start the cussing of personalities, big state honcho.

Actually, you've done such since your appearance in r.r.a.p. West
Virginia, by the way, is actually a small state. I've not been elected
to public office--but it's early.

If you don't like this "dis-cussing" then cancel everyone's access.
You seem to think you have the Power. Go for it. Just don't
cry and whine about others when your power is ineffective.

Your lament was: "Too bad no one is really "discussing" amateur radio,
only other personalities. Tsk, tsk." Shouldn't you be the individual
to request cancellation of access? Just don't cry and whine (as you've
been doing) when your power is ineffective.

You have nothing to do with
amateur radio but you've chosen to entertain us with your IEEE tales.

Awww...poor baby...doing the "dis-cussing" think yourself, aren't
you? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Poor Leonard, I'm drawing your attention to that which you decry in
others but in which you are a constant participant.

Now you are going to start a whole other series of thinly-disguised
personal attack messages all about how you are some kind of
"moral authority" on newsgroup manners and all those not talking
specifically on your approved mode of amateur radio should be
excluded from this newsgroup!

Talking on my approved mode of amateur radio? You aren't talking via
amateur radio at all.

Go for it, big ex-state honcho.

West Virginia is a currently a state. I'm not a honcho. I just live
here.

Waste bandwidth for all I care.

Bandwidth? Tell us how the bandwidth is wasted. It is either there or
it isn't.

You DO waste everyone's time with all that preaching of old-tyme
"moral amateur authority."

Everyone hasn't spoken on the topic, Len. That must be your opinion but
then, you aren't involved in amateur radio so it shouldn't be your
concern.

If you are going to turn your collar around, try to get your head to
go with it, okay?

Izzat how you do it?

I have many friends and acquaintences who are professionals, IEEE
members, and also licensed radio amateurs. KD6JG is one of
those, so is W6MJN. N2JTV may not be an IEEE member but his
with another professional group of FAA employees.

That's fine. They are involved in amateur radio. You aren't.

Gene Rosenbaum, N2JTV, was assigned to the same military job
I had at Army station ADA, same duties initially but on a different
shift. Our billet was at Hardy Barracks, one of the last of the old
U.S. military sites (much reduced in size) in Tokyo.

Super. Gene is a radio amateur. You are not.

That was "big
time radio communications" on HF with a 24/7 schedule...which
you said "never happened."

That's quite incorrect. I wrote that you've never worked 24/7.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Army disagres with you.

To my knowledge, the Army hasn't issued an opinion of whether you ever
worked 24/7.

You've FAILED to correct another personal attack percussionist
in here who said "MARS is amateur radio."

Since when is it my responsibility to defend and protect you?

MARS is a military
radio service and so defined by the Department of Defense in
Directive 4650.2 effective 21 Nov 03.

Without radio amateurs, there'd be no MARS program worth implementing.
You go on writing what you believe to be truth, Leonard. You are no
more involved with the MARS program than you are with amateur radio.

You should keep better control over those who are under your
command, Herr Robust.

Ummm....Len? I don't have a command. Do you have a command?

Gruss gott.

To this point, you've had difficulty deciding whether I am a "gott" or
am not a "gott".

Be that as it may, you are to amateur radio like a motorcycle to a
rodeo.

Dave K8MN