Old June 10th 04, 03:05 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Attention MARS & Ex MARS Operators
From: (William)
Date: 6/9/2004 1:13 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 6/8/2004 6:31 PM Central Standard Time

It's quite sad that an quasi-adult (ok, ok, so he's closing in on 50)
has to continually scramble for recognition from some kind of uniform
or badge or license or callsign.

Hmmmmm...Coming from a Boy Scout Leader, the "some kind of uniform"

and
badges comment was cute!

Badges? I don't need no stinking badges.

A Boy Scout Leader without a shirt full of "been there-done that" patches?
That's all that hold some of thier shirts together!

I put on a hat so that the other parents can see that they have
someone to come to if they have an issue. Not into the whole
"authority" thing. Your mileage absolutely varies.

Luckily in the organization I participate in, many of the molestation and
abuse issues that pop up in other organizations is no where near as prevelent
due to the "authority thing".

That would probably indicate some kind of insecurity or lack of
self-worth.

Or sense of accomplishment.

I've accomplished enough in this lifetime. Now I want to make sure my
son's have a good environment to begin their accomplishments.

"Enough"...?!?!

Sounds to me like "mediocrity" is your goal. I am sure you have
accomplished it.

I see every day as yet another opportunity to accomplish even one more
thing.

And in doing so, I am ALSO able to "make sure my (daughter has) a good
enviroment to begin (her) accomplishments".

Sounds to me like "multi-tasking" is yet another one of your failings.

Sucks to be you.

Please remind me of the last significant public service accomplishment

YOU
fulfilled, Brain...?!?!

I killed some invasive species a couple of weeks ago. I'm going to do
the same next week.

Headlice again, Brain...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 10th 04, 03:37 AM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 6/8/2004 4:54 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

And that would be " a person"...not "people".

I don't think it would take that much to get a violent reaction from
you, so please stay away from me.

You'll only get a "violent reaction" if you brandish a weapon.

Open carry is legal.

As for staying away, I doubt that will be a problem...

Just keep it that way.

You seem to haev a
strong aversion to doing anything in a positive interactive manner with other
Amateurs.

don't forget MARS.

You do, however, seem to prefer the company of young boys.

In an Akela sort of way.

Otherwise I'll just point and snicker...Kinda like I have been doing

for
the last two years. That I can do from here.

I offer you some constructive criticism (get mental health help), but
you point and snicker? You libs are all alike.

I am sure you wish I was a liberal.

And I am still awaiting your presentation of credentials that would
substantiate your recommendation for seeking "mental health help".

I'm sure after Columbine some people stood around and said "I had no
idea those two boys were nuts," and others stood around saying, "I
told you those two were nuts."

In any case, no one in a position of authority took notice.

I on the otherhand DO have experience in dealing with people who have
various mental problems, and you seem to manifest examples of those problems.
Telling tales that can't be validated is one of them.

Which of your personalities told tales of seven hostile actions?

Making excuses for failures is another.

Failure? I don't recall any failure, except for you to show how,
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio."

Hi, hi.

So you want me to travel across the country because I used to be a BST
volunteer at SAFB?

Sheeeeeeesh!

Only if you thought that your being at a social function with other
like-minded radio afficiondoes was something you'd find rewarding. The
solicitation invited all persons who had some past participation/interest

in
the program. Obviously you weren't that interested or dedicated to the
program.

I've always participated to a greater extent than required. However,
I am no longer a participant.

I doubt you ever were. You've already set a precedent for doubting your
word.

I've never doubted my word.

What about this should change anyone's mind to the contrary? I wonder
if you were ever more than an name on a list...?!?!

I'm sure that you're a name on a list. Probably multiple lists. I
hope someone in authority takes notice.

But since I doubt that you were much more help to that BST than you've
been to the "DXing Community" with your T5 experiences, no, I doubt that

your
being at a convention of past or present MARS participants would be
appropriate.

Perhaps you'll find some handicap parking when you get there.

Perhaps you'll find it within you to own up to your claims.

I claim that MARS is NOT Amateur Radio.

I doubt it, but there's always hope.

I just proved you wrong again.
Old June 10th 04, 04:50 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 6/9/2004 9:37 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

You'll only get a "violent reaction" if you brandish a weapon.

Open carry is legal.

More ignorance, Brain.

Do you not know the difference between "brandish" and "carry" as it
pertains to firearms in the State of Ohio?

I do, and I ahven't lived there for 30 years!

As for staying away, I doubt that will be a problem...

Just keep it that way.

No. I'll come and go as I please.

You do, however, seem to prefer the company of young boys.

In an Akela sort of way.

More like in a NAMBLA kind of way.

And I am still awaiting your presentation of credentials that would
substantiate your recommendation for seeking "mental health help".

I'm sure after Columbine some people stood around and said "I had no
idea those two boys were nuts," and others stood around saying, "I
told you those two were nuts."

In any case, no one in a position of authority took notice.

Yes, they did.

The problem was one of those Constitutional nightmares. Do they "do
something" BEFORE the fact, violating their "civil rights", or do they wait
until some actual infraction of civil or criminal law takes place? This has
been discussed thouroughly vis-a-vis Columbine.

America has been hamstringed for decades by this problem.

The same circumstances existed prior to September 11th. All of the
"intelligence" agencies had information that "something" was going to happen,
but no one thing done by any of the plotters had violated anything serious
enough to get them arrested pre-emptively.

If, on September 10th, the President had announced the arrest of those 20
plotters and thier "alleged" plot, the ACLU, the Arab-American League, etc etc
would have been screaming bloddy murder, claiming the "plotters" were only
being harrassed due to thier nationality or religion.

Which of your personalities told tales of seven hostile actions?

The one who told you in private of some of them, only to have you discuss
those private e mails in the NG.

Just like Lennie, you are not to be trusted.

Making excuses for failures is another.

Failure? I don't recall any failure, except for you to show how,
"Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio."

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

Hi, hi.

It's "ha ha"...."Hi Hi" is a Morse Code abbreviation.

I doubt you ever were. You've already set a precedent for doubting

your
word.

I've never doubted my word.

And I am sure that you beleive every word you say, no matter how unfactual
they are.

Perhaps you'll find it within you to own up to your claims.

I claim that MARS is NOT Amateur Radio.

Congratualtions. Other than your name and callsign, you've got ONE thing
you can claim as being correct. However you have yet to DISprove my assertion
that without Amateur Radio, MARS, as it presently exists, would not be able to
function.

(Lennie jumps in at this point to cut-and-paste various military
directives, none of which disprove the assertion made.)

I doubt it, but there's always hope.

I just proved you wrong again.

Hardly. The other evidence to the contrary is overwhelming.

Steve, K4YZ