Old July 7th 04, 02:45 AM

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 01:45:42 -0400, "Top Dog"
wrote:

|CB amps. have always been legal.....Everyone is confused, because
|ham radio amps. have always been illegal.
|

|Mutt

Nuts! I bit. Joke's on me (but probably others too:-) I just
couldn't accept it, so spent a long time today digging through the
reg's and updates.

At least I'm glad that this mutt was trolling for frowns and not
serious. Won't be so gullable next time.

73

Old July 10th 04, 06:08 PM
Jeff B.

Bob Wright wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

As a side note, you do know that running that CB amplifier will be
illegal, don't you?

- Mike KB3EIA -

No, that is not correct. There is no law against running a CB amp.
in you vehicle. It is completely legal.

As long as it doesn't exceed 5 watts. Moran!

Old July 11th 04, 12:56 AM
garigue

..

As a side note, you do know that running that CB amplifier will be
illegal, don't you?

- Mike KB3EIA -

No, that is not correct. There is no law against running a CB amp.
in you vehicle. It is completely legal.

As long as it doesn't exceed 5 watts. Moran!

I went to college with Joe Moran .....any relation to the fellow your
talking about ?????

Take care all 73 KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.