Old September 9th 04, 02:52 AM
Mike Coslo

Gareeb wrote:
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 13:50:42 -0400, Mike Coslo
wrote:

You mean the question pool?

Well no, but that's a good read!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 9th 04, 10:17 PM
William

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

Now I know why there is an aftermarket in keyboards! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Odd; Blackguard was away for a week.
Old September 10th 04, 01:50 AM
Mike Coslo

Brian Burke wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...

Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

Now I know why there is an aftermarket in keyboards! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Odd; Blackguard was away for a week.

What is odd is that you would say that.

To verify Blackguard and my absence from the list, I went back through
the postings to check this out.

My last posting before leaving was on the 27th of August, subject Ham
Haiku. Upon coming back, my next posting was the start of the "Who Peed
in the Pool?

I was in town on the 28th and 29th of August and had access to a
computer, but was busy with housework, and didn't post. I left town on
the morning of the 30th. The next time I had access to my computer -
home *or* work was on the 5th I got back in town late on the 4th.

Now let's look at Blackguard's posting during that time. Blackguard
made a number of posts over the weekend. On the 28th and 29th he or she
made a number of posts.

It's possible that I could have made those if I was Blackguard. That is
just the same as anyone else here could have made those posts.

But on the 30th of August, Blackguard made 3 posts, and on the 1st of
September, Blackguard made 2 posts.

So at the very least, the Blackguard character made 5 posts in this
newsgroup while I was away.

So your contention that this character Blackguard was "away for a week"
is inaccurate, at least as far as a correspondence with my out of town
work. I have noticed that Blackguard did not make any posts between
September 2nd and September 8th. I was out of town for a couple of those
days.

Doesn't add up, William.

I could provide references that can tell you that I was out of town
that week. I don't know that you you wold believe me though.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 11th 04, 12:36 AM
William

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...

I could provide references that can tell you that I was out of town
that week. I don't know that you you wold believe me though.

- Mike KB3EIA -

I believe very little of what I read here.

Old September 11th 04, 03:29 PM
Mike Coslo

William wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote in message ...

I could provide references that can tell you that I was out of town
that week. I don't know that you you wold believe me though.

- Mike KB3EIA -

I believe very little of what I read here.

Nor do I. But I do know who I can believe here and elsewhere.

For me to provide people that would lie for me as to my wherabouts would
entail a lot of work on my part that I have no intention of doing.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 11th 04, 07:39 PM
Blackguard

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
Brian Burke wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...

[...]

Hello Mike KB3EIA.

I have not paid much attention to your posts. Yet now we are one and the same?
I will read more of your posts.

I am
yet
Blackguard Vox Deus