Old September 5th 04, 06:50 PM
Mike Coslo

Default Who peed in the pool?

Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

Now I know why there is an aftermarket in keyboards! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 5th 04, 09:54 PM
N2EY

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

I was away for a week too, Mike.

Finger Lakes area of New York. Also Knobel's in Elysburg.

Where were you?

Now I know why there is an aftermarket in keyboards! ;^)

Yup.

73 de Jim, N2EY

....with many digipix of AWA museum to download from the camera...

Old September 5th 04, 11:49 PM
Mike Coslo

N2EY wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

I was away for a week too, Mike.

Finger Lakes area of New York. Also Knobel's in Elysburg.

Where were you?

Working in Erie on the lake. Got toasted in the process. No problem
though, I had fun.

Old September 6th 04, 06:00 PM
N2EY

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Finger Lakes area of New York. Also Knobel's in Elysburg.

Where were you?

Working in Erie on the lake. Got toasted in the process. No problem
though, I had fun.

I came home to a failed hard drive. Nothing absolutely essential lost. Getting
things back together a step at a time.

...with many digipix of AWA museum to download from the camera...

You ever get up near Rochester, NY, take a look.

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old September 6th 04, 02:21 AM
Robert Casey

Mike Coslo wrote:
Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

Now I know why there is an aftermarket in keyboards! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Time to add more chlorine tablets to the pool filter.... :-)

Old September 6th 04, 07:03 PM
Robert Casey

Mike Coslo wrote:
Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

There's also a few brown submarines in the pool, too....

Old September 7th 04, 04:42 PM
Mike Coslo

Robert Casey wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

There's also a few brown submarines in the pool, too....

Eeww, flashback time!

1967, I was a 13 yo kid swimming at Parker Dam state park in
Northcentral PA.

I was out near the end of the roped off swimming area, and felt
something brush against my arm. I turn to look, and there it was!
Freakin' brown turd that some jerk let off! Swam real fast to shore, run
to the shower house, and didn't go back in the water for the rest of the
week.

I still cringe at that one scene from "Caddyshack!! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 8th 04, 02:27 AM
William

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
Robert Casey wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

There's also a few brown submarines in the pool, too....

Eeww, flashback time!

1967, I was a 13 yo kid swimming at Parker Dam state park in
Northcentral PA.

I was out near the end of the roped off swimming area, and felt
something brush against my arm. I turn to look, and there it was!
Freakin' brown turd that some jerk let off! Swam real fast to shore, run
to the shower house, and didn't go back in the water for the rest of the
week.

I still cringe at that one scene from "Caddyshack!! 8^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

I don't recall Steve ever saying that he visited PA in 1967. Might
have been one of Larry Roll's unannounced emergency tests.
Old September 8th 04, 02:23 AM
William

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...
Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

Now I know why there is an aftermarket in keyboards! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

I've been gone a few day, too, and I don't notice any difference.

So what's your beef today?
Old September 9th 04, 12:51 AM
Gareeb

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 13:50:42 -0400, Mike Coslo
wrote:

You mean the question pool?