Old September 13th 04, 03:10 AM
Blackguard

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

Mike Coslo wrote in message
Wow, I go away for a week, and you folks made a mess of the place!

Now I know why there is an aftermarket in keyboards! ;^)

- Mike KB3EIA -

Odd; Blackguard was away for a week.

So was "Quitefine." :-)

Are you Quitesure? ;^)

Heh heh. Hi hi. :-)

I quitclaim the quixotic quotidian quip. shrug

!!! Sweet !!!

Dave didn't get it when I used it on him.

I'm so glad to find that not everyone on here is a dullard.

Thank you. :-)

All of the "dullardism" in here blinds them.

They are too busy seeking retribution for their self-perceived wounds
to their "honor." Tsk.

Sort of like some Revolutionary War re-enactment, their standard
showing crossed J-38s with snarl background and the motto above,
"Learn code or die!"

You post odd things, Lenover21. Crossed J38 keys in a standard in a
Revolutionary war enactment? Your multichronistic posts are
fascinating.

Make sense!. But do tell us more.

They keep falling on the field of battle, the ground littered with pieces
of ham-band-aid wrappings. Snarls and epithets they still have, a
sort of dying gasp of egos...all they have left.

All that about a hobby. Hi hi.

Yes, and you see fit to post your diarrhetoric here, all about a hobby
of which you are not a part of.

This really is not funny. It is pathetic.

I am

What once was

and shall always be

Blackguard Vox Deus

Old September 13th 04, 12:25 PM
William

(Quitefine) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Blackguard) writes:

You worry overmuch about Quitefine's and Blackguard's identity!

We find it interesting
the anonymity of some
[such as 'Leo'] is respected,
while that of others is not.

Double standard?

No. I'm not the least bit worried about about your identity. Makes
no real difference. However, the reaction of the PCTA, specifically
Steve/K4YZ/K4CAP, to any anonymous post that disagrees with him is a
call to arms, and usually results in a "cowardly scum" accusation.

Perhaps I am Mike Coslo. Perhaps I am Jim Miccolis. Maybe I am both!

Or neither.

Or perhaps Blackguard is but
one of us.

Perhaps. I do think it's funny, though.

I will impart some wisdom to you. You may not know this.
You hate my so-called anonymity not because I don't have courage of my
convictions but because it is no fun for you to hurl insults at that
which you cannot identify. It is fun for you to hurl insults at named
people.

The plain truth!

Would you beel better if I called you "gutless scum?" Well, maybe you
would but that's not my style. Say something bad about the Morse Code
exam, and you'll get plenty of it.

You need people like Steve badly.

But with Quitefine and Blackguard, you must discuss ideas!
Or you can do as you are doing.
You can complain that we aren't real.

We are real.
Who we are is not important.
What we have to say is.
Which bothers some people.

I complain only that you receive preferential treatment for anonymii.
It is merely my way of making another point with respect to the PCTA
Double Standard.

That is important enough to point out again and again.

PAH! Whining.

as once was
and always shall be
I am
Blackguard Vox Deus

Thank you for sharing
your wisdom.

I'm still thinking about pulling a Cecil. Life is much more pleasant
on the QuiteDarkguard side.
Old September 13th 04, 02:00 PM
Mike Coslo

William wrote:
(Quitefine) wrote in message ...

In article ,
(Blackguard) writes:

You worry overmuch about Quitefine's and Blackguard's identity!

We find it interesting
the anonymity of some
[such as 'Leo'] is respected,
while that of others is not.

Double standard?

No. I'm not the least bit worried about about your identity. Makes
no real difference. However, the reaction of the PCTA, specifically
Steve/K4YZ/K4CAP, to any anonymous post that disagrees with him is a
call to arms, and usually results in a "cowardly scum" accusation.

So WHAT, Brian? Steve is Pro code test, so you decide everyone who is
pro code test is like Steve?

If Steve has a problem with anonymous posters, so what?

I'm certainly not going to condemn every anonymous poster no matter if
they disagree with me or not. I won't condemn Blackguard or Quitefine or
Leo or any of them.

It ain't my fight, and you'll not be able to make it my fight. I may
occasionally have something to say if one of them makes a particularly
offensive post, but none of them have.

You are taking two different things here, notably the fact that some of
us don't condemn anonymous posters, and furthermore, we also don't
condemn anonymous posters that may agree with us, and expecting
something that just isn't human nature. Now when the anonymous poster
disagrees with us, its more likely that a person will say something
negative about the anonymous poster, but that doesn't mean we all have to.

You can post as Billybeeper all day as far as I am concerned. Leo is
civil, and I have no problem with that.

Steve thinks elsewise. Argue the point with him.

[...]

Not our argument, Brian. I don't think I've ever made a condemnation of
an anonymous poster, with the possible exception of a fellow that I
outed a year or so ago. And I'm not sure if I dissed him or just outed
him. But even if I did, it may have come across in a post in which I was
arguing with someone. At which point it was part of our argument. And If
I did, it was not a good point.

No PCTA double standard
No NCTA double standard

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old September 13th 04, 08:44 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

They are too busy seeking retribution for their self-perceived wounds
to their "honor." Tsk.

You seem to speak from experience quite often of late.

Sort of like some Revolutionary War re-enactment, their standard
showing crossed J-38s with snarl background and the motto above,
"Learn code or die!"

J-38's in the Revolutionary War? Could you describe what a "snarl
background" might look like? Would it involve any of those "message
knuckles" you described in an earlier post?

They keep falling on the field of battle, the ground littered with pieces
of ham-band-aid wrappings.

That's quite an active imagination you have.

Snarls and epithets they still have,

Are you certain that it isn't Sneers and epaulets?

a sort of dying gasp of egos...all they have left.

That would seem to describe your place in things.

All that about a hobby. Hi hi.

....one in which you play no part.

Dave K8MN
Old September 14th 04, 03:37 AM
Robert Casey

Thank you. :-)

All of the "dullardism" in here blinds them.

They are too busy seeking retribution for their self-perceived wounds
to their "honor." Tsk.

Sort of like some Revolutionary War re-enactment, their standard
showing crossed J-38s with snarl background and the motto above,
"Learn code or die!"

They keep falling on the field of battle, the ground littered with pieces
of ham-band-aid wrappings. Snarls and epithets they still have, a
sort of dying gasp of egos...all they have left.

That's some good stuff you're smoking.... :-)