Old September 19th 04, 05:12 AM
Brian Kelly

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian Kelly wrote:

Subject: Earlier rrap posters
From: Dave Heil

Date: 9/16/2004 6:35 PM Central Standard Time
Steve Robeson K4CAP wrote:
What an idiot.

I dunno if he thought I wouldn't or thought I couldn't.
Maybe he can come up with confirmation that he caught hell over the
issue for weeks.

It doesn't much matter, Dave.

Brian has already shown that he doesn't assimilate new lessons well.
He'll go right on ahead and shoot his mouth off again over some other easily
refuteable item and then spend MORE weeks dodging his errors.

"Unlicensed services provide a major role in emergency comms", for one.

Hope this stuff misses you guys farther north. Power's off in the county
west of me, and I can hear emergency crews south of Huntsville working on
flooding issues and power outages...

Ivan was one tuff SOB, that's for sure!

It ain't over yet, we won't get the winds you folks had but with a
stiff cold front moving down from Canada meeting the tail end of Ivan
it appears that western and central PA are about to get drenched good.
Looks like Dave in WV is in the same line and is up for some serious
"dampness" too. At least it's not another Floyd . . eleven inches in
ten hours in the Philly area.

Wheeling got 9.5 inches during Ivan's leftovers.

Ouch! Wheeling is in the bottom of DITCH!

There was much
flooding in the lower areas and in area creeks and runs which come the
sides of steep hills. Even up here at 1500 feet, the ground was soupy
and the gravel driveway turned into a small creek. The really big
problems will take place when the Ohio River crests at well above flood
stage from way north of Steubenville to well south of Moundsville.

That's gonna be ugly, really ugly. Post here tomorrow.

Today we have sunshine here and up on the hill, you'd never know there'd
been a rain.

Only scuzzy, drizzly, a bit nippy and annoying here. We got away clean this time.

Dave K8MN

b.
Old November 6th 04, 02:00 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Hello again Dave,

Glad to see I made your list here....

Haven't been on in quite some time.... but used to be extremely active here
in the past.

Ryan KC8PMX
LT./FF1/FF2/MFR

But, of note,

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not
Jim Miccolis is not
Steve Robeson is not
Phil Kane is not
Cecil Moore is not
Dennis Ferguson is not
Robert Casey is not
Ryan Luhgermo is not
Dan Jeswald is not
Mike Coslo is not
Dick McCollum is not
Jim Hampton is not
Eric June is not
Rick Tannehill is not
Jon Bloom is not
Bill Sohl is not
Dan Finn is not
Jim Bromley is not
Leland Scott is not
Stewart Teaze is not
Jeff Herman is not
Mike Deignan is not
Steve Adell is not
Jim Haynie is not
Rod Stafford is not
Chris Imlay is not

Arnie Macy is a member
Hans Brakob is
Riley Hollingsworth is
Dave Sumner is

So there must be something to this. Arnie and Hans, at least when on
the
radio, must be model citizens. Congratulations to both of them.

73, Brian/N0iMD (end quote)

There ya go, "William". Read it and weep.

Dave K8MN

Old November 6th 04, 05:23 AM
Bill Sohl

I'm stil here, but with nothing but a wait for some
FCC action, there ain't much to talk about as i see it.

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

rrap Get-Together Mike Coslo Policy 7 April 7th 04 11:39 PM
(UPDATE, SHORT) Auto-FAQ Sent to Over 35,000 rec.radio.amateur.* Posters Paul W. Schleck General 0 January 31st 04 04:35 AM
light bulbs in rrap Mike Coslo Policy 10 December 12th 03 09:02 PM
Reflections on rrap Ryan, KC8PMX Antenna 0 September 24th 03 06:04 AM
The BPL of rrap Mike Coslo Policy 48 August 29th 03 12:32 AM