Old September 14th 04, 02:46 AM
Gareeb

Default Earlier rrap posters

From google archices;

Gareeb from New Delhi
"At least I have a job"

(repost)
This list contains everyone that has posted 5 or more articles to this
newsgroup since January 10, 1994. I tried to make the script handle
all the
various name changes people made over that period. Some have as many
as 12 different variants they posted under, sigh. I know I didn't get
them
all as I just noticed Bill Sohl and William Sohl, and I know some of
our
Brown friends posted from root accounts.

Anyway, here are the top 134 out of a total of 577. I didn't total
the
number of articles this list represents (left that as an exercise for
the reader), but my archive contained 5149 articles.

73,
Todd
N9MWB

667 (Dan Pickersgill N8PKV)
274
(Jeff Herman)
226
(Rev. Michael P. Deignan)
206 Ed Ellers
139
(Gary Coffman)
128
(Daniel D. Todd)
125
(David R Tucker)
114
(Dana Myers )
114
(Cecil Moore)
113 kevin.jessup
110
(C. C. (Clay) Wynn, N4AOX)
102
(Michael Silva)
92
(Alan Wilensky)
88
(A great x ray technician!)
72
(Jay Maynard)
69 well.COM
67
(William J Turner)
59
(Richard McAllister)
59
(Bob Wilkins n6fri)
58
(Paul Flaherty)
53
(JUST ME)
53
(Bruce Micales)
49 CSLE87 (Karl Beckman)
43
(sohl,william h)
40
(Jeffrey D. Angus)
39
(gregory brown)
39
(Tony Pelliccio)
34
(Todd Little)
34
(Ken A. Nishimura)
32
(JJ Martin)
30
(Andy Domonkos)
29
(Jim Bromley, W5GYJ)
28 3
(Pete Rossi)
27
(Roger Buffington)
27
(Ed Hare (KA1CV))
25
(Daniel T Senie)
24
(prvalko)
24
(Dave Tiller)
23
(Steven Wilson)
20
(Stan Olochwoszcz N2AYJ)
19
(Hank Oredson)
18
(Killebrew, Brad A.)
18
(Kok Chen)
18
(Jim Reese)
17
(Mike Waters)
17
(hamilton on BIX)
16
(Mark Gregory Salyzyn)
16
(Jim Grubs, W8GRT)
16
(Dave Bushong)
15
(Joel B Levin)
15
(Joe Jarrett)
15
(H. Peter Anvin)
15
(David Drumheller)
15
(Carole L. Hamilton)
15
(Brian Kantor)
15 (Earl Morse)
14
(Pat Wilson)
13
(Matthew Cravit N9VWG)
13 Rick Aldom
12
(Zack Lau (KH6CP))
12
(ERICH FRANZ STOCKER)
12
(Len Winkler)
12
(Jon Anhold N8USK)
12
(Jerry Dallal)
12
(Jerry B Altzman)
12
(Iain Philipps)
12
(Bill Sohl Budd Lake)
12
(Alan Bloom)
11
(Brian Suggs)
11
(Marc T. Kaufman)
11
(Jesse L Wei)
10
(-Broughton,J.L.)
10
(Steve Popovich)
10
(P D H)
10
(Kein{nen Paul)
10
(George Lyle (233789))
10
(Kevin Anderson -7325)
10

10 Peter Coffee WA2OJL/AE
9
(Paul W Schleck KD3FU)
9
(Paul H. Bock)
9
(Gary McDuffie Sr)
9
(Mack Ray)
9
(John Mollan - Harm)
9
(Gene Wolford)
9 croaker@nowhere (Francis A. Ney, Jr.)
9
(Christoper Ogren)
9
(Richard L Barnaby)
9
(Muenzler, Kevin)
8
(Tim Ikeda)
8
(Nick Sayer)
8
(Mont Pierce)
8
(Bob Levine)
8
(Kevin Sanders)
8
(Roger Keating)
8
(James Reese)
8
(John Caradimas (SV1CEC))
8
(Gary Davis)
8
(Dave Horsfall)
7
(William VanHorne)
7
(Teacherjh)
7
(rec.radio.info Moderator)
7
(Randy)
7
(Patrick Tatro)
7
(Mike Tracy (KC1SX))
7
(Larry Floyd)
7
(John Hiatt)
7
(Mike Stansberry)
7
(Elendir)
7
(Bennett Z. Kobb)
7 ...green spleen...
6
(Jack GF Hill)
6
(Robert Everitt Heiss)
6
(Darrell Shandrow)
6
(John Tant)
6
(James W Chandler III)
6
(bonnie freeland)
5
(Redvers Llewellyn Davies)
5
(David Willmore)
5
(Steven J. King)
5
(Paul D. Walker II)
5
(Mark Zenier)
5
(Mark Sienkiewicz)
5
(Dr. Michael Mancini)
5
(CONTRACTOR Larry Keith;653 CCSG/SCT)
5
(goh kawai - n6uok)
5
(Jim Hollenback)
5
(Jeff Liebermann)
5
(Berton Corson)
5
(exe02594)
5
(Damon Z Cassell)
5

5 Tom WB7ASR
5
(Larry Roll)

Old September 14th 04, 05:00 AM
Dave Heil

Gareeb wrote:

From google archices;

[...]

Your list is rather incomplete. I've certainly posted more than five
time each from four different isp's during that period.

I see other glaring omissions.

Dave K8MN
Old September 14th 04, 11:54 AM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Gareeb wrote:

From google archices;

[...]

Whatever you do, don't Ever leave David Heil off of a list!!!

Loves those lists!

I caught hell for months for not realizing that Dave was an ARRL #1 Op
or some such thing. Phew! Glad those days are over.
Old September 14th 04, 03:42 PM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Gareeb wrote:

From google archices;

[...]

Perhaps you didn't notice that many of the regular poster here were not
included, "William". The point is that the list is very inaccurate.

I caught hell for months for not realizing that Dave was an ARRL #1 Op
or some such thing. Phew! Glad those days are over.

Perhaps you have trouble remembering the facts. Brian Burke listed a
couple of names of those posters here who are members of the A-1 Op
Club.
Burke then went out of his way to list PCTA posters who are not A-1 Op
members. As I recall, he wrote something like, "Dave Heil K8MN is NOT a
member". Of course that made Brian look pretty silly, for not having
his ducks in a row and for making it obvious that he was pushing an
agenda.
I'll be happy to google it up for you, should further clarification be
needed.

Dave K8MN
Old September 14th 04, 11:22 PM
William

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

I'll be happy to google it up for you, should further clarification be
needed.

Dave K8MN

Please do.

Old September 15th 04, 04:16 AM
Robert Casey

(repost)
This list contains everyone that has posted 5 or more articles to this
newsgroup since January 10, 1994.

Do you mean as original posters (thread starters) or also replies
to existing threads? I would have thought that I would show
somewheres on this list, likely in the lower third.
I used to be and migrated to
about 4 years ago.

In any event, what is your point?

Old September 15th 04, 07:37 PM
Phil Kane

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:07:32 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not
Jim Miccolis is not
Steve Robeson is not
Phil Kane is not

I Yam, I Yam... (laying on the floor and banging my heels....)
1962 IIRC.

Anyway, that's a nice list of (mostly) historic RRAP posters. Never
saw Riley, Sumner, Haynie, Stafford or Imlay here, though.

I've sat down and yakked with them quite a few times, and they're
smart not to be here.....

There are hundreds of other A-1 Op members who've never posted here.

Pass the A-1, please......

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Old September 16th 04, 02:14 AM
William

"Phil Kane" wrote in message . net...
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:07:32 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not
Jim Miccolis is not
Steve Robeson is not
Phil Kane is not

I Yam, I Yam... (laying on the floor and banging my heels....)
1962 IIRC.

Anyway, that's a nice list of (mostly) historic RRAP posters. Never
saw Riley, Sumner, Haynie, Stafford or Imlay here, though.

I've sat down and yakked with them quite a few times, and they're
smart not to be here.....

Heh, heh, heh.

There are hundreds of other A-1 Op members who've never posted here.

Pass the A-1, please......

Sorry Phil. At least you took it like a man.

bb
Old September 16th 04, 03:50 AM
Brian Kelly

"Phil Kane" wrote in message . net...
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:07:32 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not
Jim Miccolis is not
Steve Robeson is not
Phil Kane is not

I Yam, I Yam... (laying on the floor and banging my heels....)
1962 IIRC.

Anyway, that's a nice list of (mostly) historic RRAP posters. Never
saw Riley, Sumner, Haynie, Stafford or Imlay here, though.

I've sat down and yakked with them quite a few times, and they're
smart not to be here.....

There are hundreds of other A-1 Op members who've never posted here.

Pass the A-1, please......

Yo Counselor FYI I came up with a *really* decent London broil
marinated overnight in Jack Daniel's original #7 sauce this Saturday
past. Nice bite, A-1 would have screwed it up.

w3rv
Old September 16th 04, 04:33 AM
Dave Heil

William wrote:

"Phil Kane" wrote in message . net...
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:07:32 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

I am not an A-1 member
Ed Hare is not
Dave Heil is not
Jim Miccolis is not
Steve Robeson is not
Phil Kane is not

I Yam, I Yam... (laying on the floor and banging my heels....)
1962 IIRC.

Anyway, that's a nice list of (mostly) historic RRAP posters. Never
saw Riley, Sumner, Haynie, Stafford or Imlay here, though.

I've sat down and yakked with them quite a few times, and they're
smart not to be here.....

Heh, heh, heh.

There are hundreds of other A-1 Op members who've never posted here.

Pass the A-1, please......

Sorry Phil. At least you took it like a man.

Took what like a man, "William"--your mistakes?

Dave K8MN

rrap Get-Together Mike Coslo Policy 7 April 7th 04 11:39 PM
(UPDATE, SHORT) Auto-FAQ Sent to Over 35,000 rec.radio.amateur.* Posters Paul W. Schleck General 0 January 31st 04 04:35 AM
light bulbs in rrap Mike Coslo Policy 10 December 12th 03 09:02 PM
Reflections on rrap Ryan, KC8PMX Antenna 0 September 24th 03 06:04 AM
The BPL of rrap Mike Coslo Policy 48 August 29th 03 12:32 AM