Old October 2nd 04, 07:23 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: THANKS, Brian.
From:
(William)
Date: 9/27/2004 2:21 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
Subject: Radio Stories
From:
(William)
Date: 9/24/2004 11:26 PM Central Standard Time
You conduct yourself politely and reasonably when Len's

out-of-pocket,
and
then when you "team up" with him, you parrot him down to the

diminutives
and
insults.

Yet you are Yell Dimuitive Man Complex (Yell DMC). Kind of like
Napolean, only far less important, actually insignificant.

Well, Brian, YOU stated that I could not be civil and address you

by
name/etc...

Well for two weeks now I have addressed you as nothing OTHER than

"Brian" I
have been painstakingly careful to not even allow myself the error of

doing
it
by reason of innocent typo.

It appears that the training is going well. Good job.

And here again you have dived right back into the name calling.

Couldn't help yourself.

Thanks. Thanks for proving me right...AGAIN.

You really ARE your own worst enemy.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, you have entered phase two of your training program. You will
be called names, yet you must remain civil. So far, so good.

Uh huh.

What you have done is yet again perpetrated a public lie and are now
trying to weasle out from under it.

Hmmm...sort of like those mythical "seven hostile actions!" :-)

No details on the Where or When of them...

No details? Means it didn't happen. Means "LIAR."

No details. [guess what? :-) ]

Or the part where ham radio "IS" MARS...even though the
Department of Defense defines and directs it.

He's ON MARS.

Maybe he's a model for that famous Mars "head?"

You're still a liar, Brian, and you have zero-point-squat credibility

in
anything relating to Amateur Radio.

Tsk. Absolutely nothing? :-)

Poor thing is so threatened by my towering stature in amateur radio. Hi, hi!

Careful...he say he got "seben hostile actions!" He's got a
telephone and knows how to "dial!" :-)

Wow. Draconian life in Nursieworld!

Worth about 20 drachmas.

Okay, I'll strum my Lire in accompanyment. :-)

As Hans would say..."Good luck with this one now..."

Tsk. Hypocrital are you? One time you say Hans is a @#$%!!! and
now you paraphrase him?

He'll steal anything.

As Brutus might say, "We come not to paraphrase him, but to
bury him." [Shakespeare didn't write that, a shaky spear in
scrubs did...]

Is that when Brutus took off his shoe and started beating the lecturn?

Was nursie "licensured" as a lecturn?

As they say, "one good lecturn deserves another..." :-)

So...when are you getting your pathologist license back?

Hopefully soon. I feel letdown being called a mere "known liar."

Tsk. I understand how you feel...but he DID paint me as a
tool of satan and ready to charge me with being the AntiChrist.
Guess his ammo belt of blanks gave out in posting to me and
wasn't enough in his posts to you...

All for not loving morse code or wanting to retain the morse
code test. Tsk, tsk.

Old October 3rd 04, 01:38 AM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 10/1/2004 10:54 PM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

You remain a known liar.

It's not "pathological" anymore? Tsk.

He forgot. He'll use that word next time.

Does it matter?

Folks talk about the Pope all the time, but don't have to say "The
Catholic Pope". People are smart enough to know he's Catholic.

You are a pathological liar.

Sounds like a diagnosis. Are you licensed to make such a diagnosis?

Everyone else knows it. Too bad you don't
seek some of the "treatment" that you would suggest others need in order to
bring this very destructive personal trait under control, Brain.

I'm good. You're not.

You remain recalcitrant in efforts to validate
assertions you have made in public and you have yet again perpetrated an
effort to do other than what you claimed you would do.

Tsk, tsk! Nursie assumed the producer-director role of his nursieworld
epics...makes loaded questions, answers them himself...all to "prove"
others are liars.

He is the Avenging Angel of RRAP.

Nope.

And I don't have to answer my own questions in order to "prove" you wrong,
Lennie (and Brain by proxy...) Both of you have a penchant for setting
yourselves up for failure by not keeping your word, making assertions of fact
that are nothing of the sort, and generally not keeping your OWN stories
straight.

Steve, K4YZ

No evidence = liar.

Best of luck.
Old October 3rd 04, 09:30 PM
William

Gareeb wrote in message . ..

Hah hah hah...looks like Brian HAS taught you something!

Gareeb, I teach Steve something every day. But like in the movie,
"Groundhog Day," my lessons must be repeated again, and again, and
again. But unlike the movie where everyone is unaware that they are
reliving each day, only Steve relives each day, and is unaware of it.
If only one of his "we" would clue him in.
Old October 4th 04, 12:08 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 10/4/2004 5:37 AM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 10/3/2004 1:21 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...
(William) wrote in message

. com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

And I don't have to answer my own questions in order to "prove"

you wrong,
Lennie (and Brain by proxy...) Both of you have a penchant for

setting
yourselves up for failure by not keeping your word, making

assertions
of fact
that are nothing of the sort, and generally not keeping your OWN

stories
straight.

Steve, K4YZ

No evidence = liar.

NOW you understand! (Thank God...I thought this was going to take
forever!)

I've always understood that you lie.

But I haven't.

But you need to.

I need to lie?

Why?

Then somone like me could jump in here and make a fool out of me like I do
you, Brain.

Admitting your problem is the first step.

Admitting that I don't tolerate liars is a problem? Since when?

See how out of touch with reality you are?

Talking to yourself. Now THAT's abreak from reality, Brain.

Good grief! There's no hope for you, unless you seek professional help.

You tell me I NEED to lie and that I need to admit that not tolerating
liars is a problem, yet you think I need help...?!?!

Do you understand why I find it necessary to ask someone to be wary of
you, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ