Old October 22nd 04, 12:26 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: operator's licence vs. station licence
From:
(William)
Date: 10/21/2004 7:28 AM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

I just KNOW there was a reason you posted the SAME post under two

different
threads, but I'll be darned if I know what it is.

And I'm trying to figure out how some club meeting int the 1960's has
anything to do with what's going on today.

Some generic club, with generic members, making generic comments that

may
or may not be germane.

Whew.

Steve, K4YZ

1. You are blind.

2. The club meeting was in 2003.

3. Kelly related the story for a reason.

4. Jim agreed with the "what IS his problem" remark.

5. Do your homework next time before shooting off your mouth.

I see it, Brain.

It STILL does not prove anything. Most of the comments were about your
scumbag buddy and HIS not taking a test that HE said he was going to take...but
hasn't.

1. I am not blind. I can SEE THROUGH your rants just fine.

2. You still refer to some club wherein some persons made some comments
that are completely relevent to that CLUB in particular, NOT Amateur Radio in
general. I am assuming it was the Franklin Radio Club or other such east coast
club.

3. Yes, he did.

4. Jim ACKNOWLEDGED Brian's remark which again pertained to the club in
particular, not Amateur Radio in general.

5. No homework was needed. I had 115 countries confirmed as a
General/Advanced, so I KNOW that getting the Extra, while helpful in some
regards, was not NECESSARY to DXing. I recommend that before running YOUR
mouth off YOU do your OWN homework.

For once.

Steve, K4YZ

1. Not my rant.

2. I merely reposted W3RV's post and N2EY's response.

3. He agreed with the sentiment being retold.

4. Jim still does not acknowledge his own remark.

5. Steve still does not acknowledge that he was wrong. Never apologizes either.
Old October 23rd 04, 01:15 AM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 10/21/2004 6:26 PM Central Standard Time

1. Not my rant.

2. I merely reposted W3RV's post and N2EY's response.

3. He agreed with the sentiment being retold.

4. Jim still does not acknowledge his own remark.

5. Steve still does not acknowledge that he was wrong. Never apologizes
either.

1. Sure it was. You started it with that silly "several Extras on RRAP"
claim.

2. Talking about a specific club with specific requirements.

3. Talking about a specific club with specific requirement.

4. Does he need to? It certainly doe NOT affirm YOUR assertion, Brain.

5. Wrong. Your message is date-time-grouped Thursday at 6:26PM CST.
Hans had acknowledged and ACCEPTED my aplogy HOURS before you made this
post...More than enough time for you to get your facts right.

Now...Since YOUR statement is obviously VERY wrong on TWO counts as
demonstrated by Hans' acknowledgement and acceptance of the apology hours
before you made this post, let's see how long it takes YOU to acknowledge YOUR
error and apologize to me........

Steve, K4YZ

1. Nope. Just a straight clip of what Kelly and Micolis exchanged in
RRAP. "Don't blame me, I'm only the messenger," another PCTA once
told me. Hi!

2. Sure.

3. Sure.

4. He's in denial. You're still getting the attributions wrong. Hi!

5. I use Google. I read one thread at a time, and respond as
appropriate. Too bad.

6. You did not apologize with the intent of sorrow or remorse. Your
so called apology was very narrowly focused, merely buying you time
while you continue to check out all other possible avenues for calling
Hans a liar. I think you even called Hans "slimy." Hi!
Old October 23rd 04, 02:04 AM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 10/21/2004 6:26 PM Central Standard Time

1. Not my rant.

2. I merely reposted W3RV's post and N2EY's response.

3. He agreed with the sentiment being retold.

4. Jim still does not acknowledge his own remark.

5. Steve still does not acknowledge that he was wrong. Never apologizes
either.

1. Sure it was. You started it with that silly "several Extras on RRAP"
claim.

W3RV, N2EY. See the attributions. Oh, nevermind. Forgot you can't
"decipher" them.

2. Talking about a specific club with specific requirements.

If it is so specific, please name the -offending- club.

3. Talking about a specific club with specific requirement.

If it is so specific, please name the -offending- club.

4. Does he need to?

a. No, the attributions are correct regardless of whether you can
read/interpret them or not.

It certainly doe NOT affirm YOUR assertion, Brain.

Doe a deer...

Google archives don't lie. Your master is guilty of license-class
elitism.

5. Wrong. Your message is date-time-grouped Thursday at 6:26PM CST.
Hans had acknowledged and ACCEPTED my aplogy HOURS before you made this
post...More than enough time for you to get your facts right.

You're not so smart. I work one thread at a time and then I move on.

Now...Since YOUR statement is obviously VERY wrong on TWO counts as
demonstrated by Hans' acknowledgement and acceptance of the apology hours
before you made this post, let's see how long it takes YOU to acknowledge YOUR
error and apologize to me........

Steve, K4YZ

After I check with the ARRL, 73, World Radio, defunct Ham Radio, and
Nuts&Volts.

Do hold your breath.
Old October 23rd 04, 09:40 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

From: (William)
Date: 10/22/2004 7:15 PM Central Standard Time

1. Nope. Just a straight clip of what Kelly and Micolis exchanged in
RRAP. "Don't blame me, I'm only the messenger," another PCTA once
told me. Hi!

2. Sure.

3. Sure.

4. He's in denial. You're still getting the attributions wrong. Hi!

5. I use Google. I read one thread at a time, and respond as
appropriate. Too bad.

6. You did not apologize with the intent of sorrow or remorse. Your
so called apology was very narrowly focused, merely buying you time
while you continue to check out all other possible avenues for calling
Hans a liar. I think you even called Hans "slimy." Hi!

1. Still doesn't change the "message", whichg has nothing to do with YOUR
assertion that "numerous Extras" thumb their noses at lower class operators.
You still haven't provided a single valid quote.

2. Yep.

3. Yep.

4. No, I'm not.

5. It doesn't matter WHERE you post from...the FACT remains that your
post was several HOURS after the initial exchange occured. You had more than
adequate time to read the posts before trying to weasle your way into yet
another feeble rant.

6. "Sorrow or remorse"....No. Sincere apology for having got the
attribute on the article's true origin, yes.

"Sorrow or remorse" is for the death of a relative or friend, or backing
ovr one of the kid's bikes.

And when it comes to "buying time", YOU are the master of that...We've
waited almost four years now for some proof of the validity of your alleged
Somalia operation, and it's been almost a year now since your silly "Unlicensed
devices" rants. If I take a week to get a response from ARRL to determine the
nature of the article that I recall, "SO WHAT...?!?!

I've already proven you wrong on your assertion that I allegedly never say
I am sorry or acknowledge an error. Done that in the last 24 hours. Still no
apology from YOU for it...Just some lame "you really didn't mean it" claim.

Seems it was good enough for Hans, the aggrieved one in this case, to
accept it.

It's just as well...If you HAD done it I'd be in ICU with a stroke at this
very moment!

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 24th 04, 12:49 AM
William

From:
(William)
Date: 10/22/2004 7:15 PM Central Standard Time

1. Nope. Just a straight clip of what Kelly and Micolis exchanged in
RRAP. "Don't blame me, I'm only the messenger," another PCTA once
told me. Hi!

2. Sure.

3. Sure.

4. He's in denial. You're still getting the attributions wrong. Hi!

5. I use Google. I read one thread at a time, and respond as
appropriate. Too bad.

6. You did not apologize with the intent of sorrow or remorse. Your
so called apology was very narrowly focused, merely buying you time
while you continue to check out all other possible avenues for calling
Hans a liar. I think you even called Hans "slimy." Hi!

1. Still doesn't change the "message", whichg has nothing to do with YOUR
assertion that "numerous Extras" thumb their noses at lower class operators.
You still haven't provided a single valid quote.

See how you twist everything?

There aren't even "numerous" hams on RRAP, so why would I say
"numerous???

Idiot.

2. Yep.

3. Yep.

4. No, I'm not.

Yes, you do, and yes, you are.

5. It doesn't matter WHERE you post from...the FACT remains that your
post was several HOURS after the initial exchange occured. You had more than
adequate time to read the posts before trying to weasle your way into yet
another feeble rant.

Feeble apology.

6. "Sorrow or remorse"....No. Sincere apology for having got the
attribute on the article's true origin, yes.

Not -even- that. You merely apologised for getting the magazine
citation wrong.

Your accusation of plagiarism stands.

"Sorrow or remorse" is for the death of a relative or friend, or backing
ovr one of the kid's bikes.

And when it comes to "buying time", YOU are the master of that...We've
waited almost four years now for some proof of the validity of your alleged
Somalia operation, and it's been almost a year now since your silly "Unlicensed
devices" rants. If I take a week to get a response from ARRL to determine the
nature of the article that I recall, "SO WHAT...?!?!

So your accusation of plagiarism stands. You apologized for the wrong
thing, which is what makes your "sincere" apology completely
worthless.

I've already proven you wrong on your assertion that I allegedly never say
I am sorry or acknowledge an error. Done that in the last 24 hours. Still no
apology from YOU for it...Just some lame "you really didn't mean it" claim.

The accusation was one of plagiarism, not which magazine it was
published in. Your "sincere" apology over the incorrect citation is
completely meaningless.

Seems it was good enough for Hans, the aggrieved one in this case, to
accept it.

He was in such shock that you actually apologized he almost missed
your insincerity. Then he said he was waiting for the rest of the
apology, (the part about plagiarism).

It's just as well...If you HAD done it I'd be in ICU with a stroke at this
very moment!

Steve, K4YZ

If that's all it would take I'd lie and make an apology right now.
But you're the one lying, so your promise of a stroke will just have
to wait. Hi, hi!
Old October 24th 04, 07:41 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(William) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

1. Still doesn't change the "message", whichg has nothing to do with YOUR
assertion that "numerous Extras" thumb their noses at lower class operators.
You still haven't provided a single valid quote.

See how you twist everything?

Nothing's "twisted", Brain, except your perceptions of reality.

There aren't even "numerous" hams on RRAP, so why would I say
"numerous???

Idiot.

Sure there are. Just the "regulars" alone are 12-15.

Don't agree? Check Webster's.

2. Yep.

3. Yep.

4. No, I'm not.

Yes, you do, and yes, you are.

5. It doesn't matter WHERE you post from...the FACT remains that your
post was several HOURS after the initial exchange occured. You had more than
adequate time to read the posts before trying to weasle your way into yet
another feeble rant.

Feeble apology.

It wasn't for you to say, Brain.

You lied. Yuo go caught. You won't apologize. Feeble.

6. "Sorrow or remorse"....No. Sincere apology for having got the
attribute on the article's true origin, yes.

Not -even- that. You merely apologised for getting the magazine
citation wrong.

Yep...Exactly right.

Your accusation of plagiarism stands.

And so far it appears I was wrong. We'll know in a day or two.

"Sorrow or remorse" is for the death of a relative or friend, or backing
over one of the kid's bikes.

And when it comes to "buying time", YOU are the master of that...We've
waited almost four years now for some proof of the validity of your alleged
Somalia operation, and it's been almost a year now since your silly "Unlicensed
devices" rants. If I take a week to get a response from ARRL to determine the
nature of the article that I recall, "SO WHAT...?!?!

So your accusation of plagiarism stands. You apologized for the wrong
thing, which is what makes your "sincere" apology completely
worthless.

I apologized for that which I know to be wrong.

And so far, your assertion of what is "worthless" or not sincere
still don't stand since the person they were offered to DID think they
were worthy and sincere since he accepted them.

I've already proven you wrong on your assertion that I allegedly never say
I am sorry or acknowledge an error. Done that in the last 24 hours. Still no
apology from YOU for it...Just some lame "you really didn't mean it" claim.

The accusation was one of plagiarism, not which magazine it was
published in. Your "sincere" apology over the incorrect citation is
completely meaningless.

Completely meaningless to YOU, however you were not the intended
recipient, ergo YOUR definition of what is meaningless or insincere is
itself worthless.

Seems it was good enough for Hans, the aggrieved one in this case, to
accept it.

He was in such shock that you actually apologized he almost missed
your insincerity. Then he said he was waiting for the rest of the
apology, (the part about plagiarism).

Oh...IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...YOU are now reading and
interpreting Hans' mail for him!

I didn't realize that Hans was so physically or mentally incapable
of making his on assessments and he had you to depend on for making
those

It's just as well...If you HAD done it I'd be in ICU with a stroke at this
very moment!

Steve, K4YZ

If that's all it would take I'd lie and make an apology right now.
But you're the one lying, so your promise of a stroke will just have
to wait.

Well..you'e already half way there, Brain...You've already lied
today, some again in this post.

As for the stroke, I know you don't have the strength of
character to apologize even when the evidence is so overwhelmingly
against you...like the last 2 days, Brain.

Brian P. Burke is a documented liar without the strength of
character to admit an error or apologize for it.

Period.

Steve, K4YZ