Old October 24th 04, 06:26 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: WHICH Extras, Brain?
From: "KØHB"

Date: 10/20/2004 6:42 PM Central Standard Time

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

fm:

to:

Dear Rich,

Some time ago a story appeared in CQ that told a story about a
young,
recently licensed operator who made the mistake of using "CB" lingo on
the
repeater.

The story went on to tell about a "crusty" old op that
subsequently read
him the riot act on the air, causing the young op to rethink his
Amateur
"career".

Can you help me locate this article?

Thanks!

Steve Robeson, LPN
Amateur Call K4YZ
Winchester, TN

fm: K0HB
to: W2VU

Hi Rich,

Just so you know what's going on......

Back in 1997 on one of the USENET newsgroups, rec.radio.amateur.policy,
I wrote the story quoted below. Today I repeated it there in response
to a related post from Jim, AA2QA, trying to promote more harmony among
the various license classes.

Another fellow there, K4YZ, has suggested I plagiarized the story from
CQ magazine, and I've called his bluff. You'll get a message from him
asking to locate the story in CQ.

I asked him about the story without "who what when where why".

...and I'm still asking you the When and Where of those "seven
hostile actions" you claimed to experience. :-)

You haven't answered that yet. [does that sound like you are
a "coward and a liar?" :-) ]

Why, yes, it does, By his very own, very odd definitions.

"Documented Liar and Coward!" :-)

Tsk. He points his finger and forgets the other four fingers are
pointing right back at him! :-)

But remember that there are two sets of rules in play on RRAP.

I know. I'm just trying to figure out which of his personalities is
saying what. I find it difficult to keep track of them.

I asked him a benign question about a "CQ" story.

Tsk. You are as "benign" as a spreading cancer cell...

Malignant?

Highly so.

Oops! Caught me practicing medicine w/o licensure again. Hi!

Tsk on all radio amateurs who aren't "licensed" as medical
experts... :-)

You made it a personal vendetta. Covering your butt.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...gunnery nurse made it all a prime-time project
to "apologize" by calling another names, charging plagiarism,
and generally stating unproven falsehoods about the story
content and its writer.

Just like all of his other charges: without basis. A Robeson
trademark.

I'd say he is industrious. He is busy manufacturing charges of a
remarkable variety.

Problem is that his QC isn't worth snit. Bad products produced.

You had to give your "friend" a "head's up". Turned it into a

flamefest
outside of the firepit. Why do you think it was necessary to give Rich a
"head's up"..?!?!

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Nursie lit the matches, burned her little fingers, then
yells and yells "It's not MY fault!" :-)

Nothing is Steve's fault.

True. He invents all kinds of "charges" then blames all others for
them! :-)

One of the strongest case syndromes of denial I've heard about.

That syndrome seems rampant among the code-tested extras in
here...along with the "599" signal reports. :-)

Does every inquiry about "CQ" magazine require a clarification from

you?

So...nursie still hasn't found the claimed "original story that is
supposed to be plagiarized by Hans?

He's still waiting for an ARRL Staffer to do his legwork for him.
You'd think such a devout ARRL beleiver would have his own copies of
QST, or the searchable CD-ROMs. Maybe his mentor can help him out and
quit wasting my dues money in the process.

Really? RoboHam has a "mentor?"

Oh, yes...Jimmie Who slapping on his wrist with a damp hankie
when Yell-Yell gets too far out of line. Maybe once a week in
here.

Good thing I paid my dues in full so that they could be used to fund
unnecessary searches for crank hams. Hi, hi!

Wonder how those searches through World Radio, the defunct "Ham Radio"
magazine, and Nuts&Volts is coming along?

Tsk. "Steve and da boys" could have simply searched Google.
Hans has written the same story in this newsgroup before. Still
a good tale and good take on the Raddio Kopps with their big,
shiny shields in little wallets used to reinforce their holier-than-
everybody attitudes. :-)

Leave no stone unturned in the search to make Hans a liar and a creep.

Tsk. Stevie done shot off his mouth/keyboard again, doesn't
have the full "licensure" to cure the wounds of his own causing.

Too bad. It might have...for the first time in here...showed some
truth about all those unfounded charges and epithets you level at
others. It didn't.

I believe it did. It showed us that there is a long, long list of
unfounded charges and epithets that Steve has leveled at others, and
the list grows longer each day.

THAT was the truth...another in a long, long list of unfounded
charges and epithets, still growing. :-)

So far, all it has shown is your unstable emotional
state and inability to get along with others in a newsgroup.

That was observable long, long ago. He merely reinforces that image
daily.

That's ALSO the truth. Tsk.

Guess this just kinda confirmed my suspicions about what kind of a

creep
you really are, Hans.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Nursie's idea of an "apology." :-)

Indeed. Heartfelt sorrow.

Tsk. Stebie tried to make a silk purse out of a sorrow's rear.

He no got "licensure" for tailoring, was bad, bad manufactured
"charge."

Must be her idea of what constitutes "civility." If she makes a mistake
the tactic is to call others lots of nasty names to cover up her own
errors...and then keeps saying she "apologizes." Tsk.

Because there are more than one inside Steve's shell. One rants and
raves, the other apologizes on the rarest of ocassions. It only
appears inconsistent to us outside of that shell.

I wouldn't dare venture inside that "shell." I'd get shell-shocked.

An example of modern American amateur radio highest-class
licensee in action. [very hostile action] Role model...NOT.

bb

Welp, the other (self-righteous) "role models for ham radio" are
strangely silent on any sort of criticism. They must condone his
actions of damning anyone who is against his opinions. Doesn't
say much for those individuals...sure as hell doesn't present a
good image of U.S. amateur radio to the rest of the country and
neighbors.

Old October 24th 04, 06:26 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
Subject: Cheap Shot Robeslob...Why Is No One Surprised?
From:
(William)
Date: 10/21/2004 6:12 PM Central Standard Time
"KØHB" wrote in message
link.net...
"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote

What was the purpose of your "head's up" letter to Rich, W2VU
about...?!?!

To assist him in searching for the article. I presumed if he had a
vertaim copy it would be much easier to locate the issue it was
published in. Unfortunately (for you) his search was not successful.

Those "actions", including my apology for having gotten it

wrong
about CQ
vis-a-vis another source.

No apology has yet appeared on my newsreader nor in my email inbox.

36, de Hans, K0HB

Hans, I see no apology either.

Meanwhile, Steve is manically exhausting all other avenues before he
has to phase the music.

"Face" the music, Brain.

Left Face!

Right Face!

About Face!

Two Face!

As you were! (two faced)

Hi, hi!

Nursie likes the "cross-order drill" stuff... :-)

He especially likes "dress and cover."

...in anything with a uniform. :-)

But in the end, I'm sure you'll get your
apology because he's told us before that he admits when he's wrong,
even though I've never seen an apology from him.

You only see what you want to see, Brain.

I've since seen your apology. Pretty lame stalling tactic while you
have an ARRL Staffer decide if Hans is a liar.

No intergrity is your accusations, and no integrity in your apologies.

Your word isn't woth much.

Hi, hi!

Nursie doesn't "need" to apologize...she is always right and has
the right to accuse anyone of anything...and does. [nursie is a
code-tested extra and therefore immune from criticism...in her
fantasy world]

There's definitely something very wrong upstairs.

Tsk. He keeps looking in his mirror and ascribing the image's
faults to others. Characteristic.

Obviously Hans saw the apology after reading a little bit.

Strange,
though, since he "responded" to posts made AFTER those comments, yet

stated
he
didn't see those. Oh well...He DID see them and DID respond

accordingly.

Strange is Steve. Steve is Strange.

Dr. Strangelove, "qualified medical doctor" is one of his personalities.

Lithium. Grease.

He keeps trying to get all to "bend over" for him. Not good.

He's in too deep on
this one to snub you on your justly deserved apology.

You need to ask around, Brain. I have made errors before and was

not
the
least bit hesitant to come up off of an apology when it was right to do

so.

I'm still waiting.

We can wait until hell freezes over, but there won't be any sincere
apologies seen...and there WILL be other threads started with the
obvious personal insults directed to others such as his "Cheap Shot
Brokeslob."

Steve's daily bread.

He needs a new diet. Desperately.

On the otherhand, we're STILL waiting on apologies from you on your
falsely claimed Somalia operation and your failed claim of "Unlicensed

devices
play a major role in emergency comms" assertions, even though both of

those
have been hanging out there for MONTHS.

You need an apology for my Somalia operation???

You go to hell.

He's been there...and got medically discharged...

I never imagined that blanket parties could be so severe. Poor thing.

It's a new cause of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. :-)

How long does it take YOU to make an apology for mistated,

untruthful
or
errant posts, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ

I've apologized to Dee. I thought she was wrong, I -said- she was
wrong, she was not wrong, and I stood corrected. That's how it works.

Yet you want an apology for my having an OPINION???

You're NUTS!

Cashews...but without the cash.

That only leaves the "ooze."

...or peanuts without the n***? :-)

Enough of this hilarity. Have to see what the rest of the amateurs
are discussing in this newsgroup for Architectural Digest and the
Naval Institute. Very Important subjects concerning amateur
radio policy! :-)

Old October 25th 04, 02:31 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From: "KØHB"

Date: 10/20/2004 6:42 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

It amazes me each and every day that I witness these acts. I should
be used to it by now.
Old October 25th 04, 06:08 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From: "KØHB"

Date: 10/20/2004 6:42 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

Glad you agree, Lennie, but then YOU "trained" him.

Tsk. He points his finger and forgets the other four fingers are
pointing right back at him!

You obviously use one finger to "point", Lennie.

In most countries of the world that's considered very rude...Not
that YOU have a problem with being rude.

I personally use an open hand for emphasis. Like most CAREER
military veterans do...

But remember that there are two sets of rules in play on RRAP.

Three...Lennie's, Brain's, and the rest of us.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ