Old December 16th 04, 07:45 PM
bb

I guess what was once a priv is now our "rights!"

Protecting America is not stupid nor an April Fools joke. Hans and
Kell may want the terrs to use guidance sytems to harm America, but I'm
with Bush on this.

And though "selective availability" was initially turned off for the
Gulf War, it remained off and in 2000, Slick Willy commanded it to stay
off. They can encrypt it also.

Meanwhile, the Euro is building a compatible fleet of satellites that
the terrs can use in the absence of the USAF system.

bb

Old December 16th 04, 08:00 PM
KØHB

"bb" wrote

Hans and Kell may want the terrs to use guidance sytems
to harm America....

Shrub and Robeson, please meet Brian. You guys could start an act and get in
the movies.

Oops, sorry, I just checked and found that Larry, Curly, and Moe already did
that gig.

dit dit

de Hans, K0HB

Old December 16th 04, 08:32 PM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: K4YZ Supports Idiocy
From: Mike Coslo
Date: 12/16/2004 12:02 PM Central Standard Time
A strange thing in this whole new range war is something that is a
little disturbing.

That is the propensity for people who think that while it is an okay
thing to refer to the previous president as "Slick Willie".

And yet it is some sort of crime to refer to the present one as "shrub".

Bill Clinton is/was a documented liar. Whatever good things he DID do
will be forever tainted by semen stains on dresses and videotape of a
then-sitting president blatantly lying during a sworn deposition.

Bill Clinton had EIGHT years in which to take action to prevent an act the
likes of "9/11", yet he did not. He had more than adequate evidence that they
(Al-Queda) could strike with effective force on the FIRST WTC attack.

While I do not call either one by those pejorative, it is hard to not
equate such an attitude as hypocrisy. There seems to be an attitude
brewing that any disagreement equals treason.

Not treason, Mike.

A matter of effective expression.

Hans started this off with a snide refrence to a sitting President and
further made ludicrous suggestions that would, on the face of it, demonstrate
that he has pro Al-Queda sympathies.

It was idiotic.

Hey Pubs!! Now is the time to revive the Sedition Acts. This is your
chance to quash those opposing viewpoints!

In our reasonable defense, there can be no gray area, Mike. We either
take steps (or have plans in place) to defend and protect ourselves, or we
don't.

Hans doesn't favor our reasonable defense. He expressed THAT rather
clearly.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 16th 04, 08:50 PM
KØHB

N2EY said:

If it's OK to call President Clinton "Slick Willy", then it's also
OK to call President Bush "the shrub".

I responded:

That's obvious to you and me, but Steve is the master of "dual standards" (I
think his term when others follow his example is "two faced").

K4YZ retorted:

Bill Clinton is NOT a "sitting president".

He is NOT the present "Commander in Chief".

Oh boy, nailing K4YZ exercising his "double standard" rights is gonna be WAY
too much fun.

Back in 1999 when Bill Clinton WAS a sitting president, and when he WAS
the "present Commander in Chief", Steve said things like....

....."Is the entire White House guilty of immoral conduct because Slick Willy got
lubed in the Oval Office?", and

....."you KNOW it had to happen with Slick Willy at the helm)", and

....."Slick Willy's fundraising club has made great hay out of "spectrum
allocations".", and

....."When an admitted liar can escape from the hangman one more time like Slick
Willy, you have to wonder."

And he has the grapes berate me for lack of respect for Shrub!

dit dit

de Hans, K0HB

Old December 16th 04, 10:16 PM
KØHB

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

Hans Brakob supports the use of American resources by terrorists against
America.

Quote where I expressed that support, Steve! (DOS Hint: I never said it!)

I just love using your words against you..... Here's a couple of samples

"Liar, liar, pants on fire!"

or

"You got your dirty laundry aired out and you aren't one tenth the man necessary
to say "Ooops...I was wrong.."

Sunuvagun! This is fun!

OBTW, I still think The Shrub is an idiot. So was Slick Willy.

dit dit

de Hans, K0HB

How to listen to terrorist radios ???? Bruno Beam Homebrew 15 December 16th 04 08:09 PM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Air America MondayMornin Antenna 25 April 29th 04 02:10 AM
F5RMX is a dangerous gay CBer terrorist Brian Policy 1 October 18th 03 07:50 AM