Old March 4th 05, 04:59 AM
Dee Flint

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip]

IMHO the attempt by Hollingsworth to scare me out of
doing my information is an atempt to supress my first amaendment right.

You STILL haven't told us what you were doing and what Hollingsworth said
about it. Freedom of speech has NEVER meant that you can say anything you
want, whenever you want, where ever you want, and however you want.

Before anyone can agree with you, they need the precise data to evaluate.
The continued lack of data would tend to imply that you are aware that you
are in the wrong.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old March 4th 05, 07:56 PM

Dee Flint had a hissy fit on Thurs, Mar 3 2005 11:59 pm and hastily
scribbled the
following diatribe:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
roups.com...

[snip]

IMHO the attempt by Hollingsworth to scare me out of
doing my information is an atempt to supress my first amaendment

right.

You STILL haven't told us what you were doing and what Hollingsworth

said
about it. Freedom of speech has NEVER meant that you can say anything

you
want, whenever you want, where ever you want, and however you want.

Except in HERE... :-)

Before anyone can agree with you, they need the precise data to

evaluate.
The continued lack of data would tend to imply that you are aware that

you
are in the wrong.

All must agree (wholeheartedly, down to the core of their being)
with
traditionalist conservative standards and practices of the 1930s as
preached by the Church of St. Hiram or they are WRONG, WRONG,
WRONG!!! The Church can say anything but all who speak against
their religion are heretics who should be burned at the stake!

Ho hum...all the usual pseudo-religious harangues by the PCTAs
with their usual self-righteousness. :-)

Lots of that false idol worship going on in here...

Old March 5th 05, 12:12 AM
Bathrooman

Toddy will never be able to understand what you're saying, there
LenAnder...all hail the church...

Old March 5th 05, 04:11 AM
Dave Heil

"N9OGL" wrote in message
[...]

Why, Leonard, you're the biggest, clay-footed idol in here and I don't
see anyone worshipping you. You aren't involved in regulating amateur
radio.
You aren't involved as a licensed ham. You aren't involved in
manufacturing equipment or antennas for radio amateurs. Yet you presume
to annoint yourself as advocate for something-or-other in an avocation
in which you have absolutely no stake. Go figure.

Dave K8MN
Old March 5th 05, 02:28 PM
K4YZ

Bathrooman wrote:
Toddy will never be able to understand what you're saying, there
LenAnder...all hail the church...

Well...geewhiz...Let's figger this out...

Lennie's getting his usual dose of rubbing of his nose in his
newsgroup dropppings and all of a sudden we have two or three
"anonymous" posters popping up with "You Go Stud" messages on his
behalf.

Gee...Where have we seen THIS before...?!?!

Putz! And Putzii!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 5th 05, 03:45 PM
Bathrooman

Lenny is an asshole.

Old March 5th 05, 04:17 PM
K4YZ

Bathrooman wrote:
Lenny is an !@#hole.

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to argue that with you!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 6th 05, 12:43 AM
Bathrooman

It is obvious to me now. Toddy is retarded! Or learning disabled,
whatever you want to call it. Look at the way he writes, and his stupid
rationalizations, his incredibly stupid opinions, plus the fact that he
does not learn anything...he has not learned that he will never have an
audience...in spite of the fact that he stated that he has been a ham
for 14 years! The ham tests have been dumbed down to the point where
even a retard as stupid as Toddyboy can hop into the hobby and get a
license! Well paint me pink and call me Berry! I never thought I
would see the day when we had to deal with retards in ham radio. Five
year old kids can pass the extra. Stubborn older retards like Toddyboy
are allowed onto the bands to spout a nonsensical informational
bulletin show when they cannot get a BC license...he said he applied
for one SEVEN times? At least the FCC will not give a BC license to a
retard. He is too stupid to realize that the only audience he will
have on the ham bands is a handful of hams.

Old March 6th 05, 01:30 AM
Julio DeJesus

Bathrooman wrote:
[...]

Yes Bathrooman, I agree!! Toddy is a ****in retard and not only should
he not be allowed to get a BC license, he shouldn't be allowed on the
ham bands. There are just too many ****in retards on the bands these
days and we sure as hell don't need Toddy!!

Old March 6th 05, 01:36 AM
Bathrooman

Julio, would you believe that Toddy wrote to Sen. John McCain
concerning the denial of his applications? He was crying about this
sad situation of not being able to express himself. Ever since he got
out of retard school, he has no avenue to express himself. In the
letter he passed himself off as president/CEO of his own little
telecommunications company. WTF ROTFLMAO