Old March 8th 05, 03:24 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Dee Flint wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...

Maybe I should foward this to a few people and see what they think
about your discriminating comment. Groups like the Handi-Hams, better
yet that will the topic of my next program, THE TRUTH ABOUT HAM RADIO:A
RADIO SERVICE WHO'S OPERATORS HATE PEOPLE WITH HANDICAPS AND DON'T WANT
THEM USING THE RADIO SPECTRUM.

Todd N9OGL

This would hardly classify as an information bulletin. In addition it would
be an out and out fabrication of lies.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

A few lies and fabrications aren't going to stop toddyboy. Wonder if the
ham bands will be treated to some of his kewel jr. highschool language?

Old March 8th 05, 10:02 AM
K4YZ

So...

What is it with Illinois?

Lennie "It's My Lie And I'll Tell It My Way" Anderson alleges to
hail from there.

Mark "I Am A Reluctant Gay Pagan Draftee Colonel in The US Army
Chemical Corps" Morgan, KB9RQZ is in Illiopolis.

(Todd is close enough to Mark to get him on 2M...If Mark is as
much fun with the spoken word as he is illiterate, they could insult
each other all day long and not understand a word either said!)

Michael "Why Oh Why Wasn't I Born White" Jackson missed being an
Illinoisan by 4.5 miles.

Now we have N9OGL.

Must be acid rain.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 8th 05, 10:04 AM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:

Mark "I Am A Reluctant Gay Pagan Draftee Colonel in The US Army
Chemical Corps" Morgan, KB9RQZ is in Illiopolis.

I stand corrected! Markie moved! Ran out is probably more like
it, but oh well...He's that much farther away from Tennessee, and all I
can say is Hooray for Michigan!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 8th 05, 10:39 AM
N9OGL

If you girls are so worried about my inforamtion bulletins, why don't
you quick bitch about on here and complain to the FCC, reason.....you
don't have the balls! instead you'll say on here and cry like littel
girls.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
20 METERS
Saturday's @ 4.00pm CST

Old March 8th 05, 11:02 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

If you girls are so worried about my inforamtion...(SNIP)

Like I am going to get my "inforamtion" from an illiterate punk!

(UNSNIP)...bulletins, why don't
you quick bitch about on here and complain to the FCC, reason.....you
don't have the balls! instead you'll say on here and cry like littel
girls.

"...quick bitch about on here..."

"...instead you'll say on here and cry like littel girls..."

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

TODD! You're such an IDIOT! What kind of an "inforamtion"
BULLetin can you possibly disseminate when your grammar sucks and the
"f" word is your adjective of choice...?!?!

BBBBWWWWWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You make a good argument for post-puberty abortions!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 8th 05, 11:19 AM
N9OGL

I can talk a hell a lot better then I can type, dumb ass. I'm not a
writer, the only real writing I do is in computer language.

Old March 8th 05, 11:22 AM
N9OGL

LIKE I SAID QUIT BITCHING ABOUT IT ON HERE AND COMPLAIN TO THE FCC I
****ING DARE YOU CHICKEN **** ASSHOLES!!!

Old March 8th 05, 12:56 PM
Lee Scott

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
First off you dickhead, you've never heard my broadcast and therefor
can't justify that statement. secondly that's your ****ing opinion, and
in my view you and your little butt buddies on here are a small
minority in the amateur radio service. ONE MORE ****ING THING, MY
PROGRAMS DEAL WITH AMATEUR RADIO ISSUES SO **** YOU!!!!

What happened to your shoutcast audience, toddums?

Todd Daugherty May 7 2003, 3:33 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.radio.internet.shoutcast
From: (Todd Daugherty) - Find messages by
this author
Date: 7 May 2003 15:33:56 -0700
Subject: question and my station
Report Abuse

Hi I have a question how do I add more stations to my Shoutcast
server? and how do I increase my listerners?
Todd N9OGL

From: (Todd Daugherty) - Find messages

by
this author
Date: 7 May 2003 15:33:56 -0700

Report Abuse

Hi I have a question how do I add more stations to my Shoutcast
server? and how do I increase my listerners?
Todd N9OGL

That was actually a tech question, the shoutcast server which anyone
can download has in it core where you could set the number of people.
the standard setting when you download it is 50 people. you can however
reconfig it to have up to 500 people. of course you also have to take
into account you internet speed. Someone with a dial up of 56K couldn't
handle 500 people connecting to his computer, it would slow it down a
great deal. A person running 56K with 500 people connecting to his
shoutcast server on his computer would probably slow his system down to
14.4K. Me I have high speed DSL (around 700KB) so I was asking to
change it from the default of 50 listeners to a higher number.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 8th 05, 02:26 PM
N9OGL

From N9OGL'S BLOG

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Information Bulletins

There has been some bitching and whining on the newsgroup
rec.radio.amateur.policy about my information bulletin. The complaining
comes from Amateur Radio operators who feel that information bulletins
aren't suppose to be "opinionated" yet, when I repeatly asked them what
rule or ruling from the FCC states that information bulletins can't be
opinionated, they never responded except to badmouth my grammar. So
lets look at the history and regulations governing Information
Bulletins.
To start lets look at the definitions as prescribed under Part 97.
Under Part 97.3(a)(10) Broadcasting is defined as Transmissions
intended for reception by the general public, either direct or relayed.
While under Part 97.3(a)(26) Information bulletins are defined as A
message directed only to amateur radio operators consisting solely of
subject mater of direct interest to the amateur radio service. The only
other rule governing information bulletins can be found in Part
97.111(b)(6) which deals with Authorized One Way Transmissions and it
states "Transmissions necessary to disseminate information bulletins".
No where in either 97.3(a)(26) nor in 97.111(b)(6) does it state a
information bulletin can not be opinionated. I can't really figure out
how it came to be that amateur's feel that other amateurs can run
bulletins that are opinionated. They are not illegal, nor is there any
rules prohibiting such transmission. Under 47 USC 326 the FCC is banned
from controlling the content of any station, except for obscene and
indecent material. So where and how did the amateur come up the notion
that information bulletins can't be opinionated? Many amateur feel that
opinions are not information, This however is not true, here in the
United States this country was based on the belief of the free flow of
idea's. Information is 50% fact and 50% opinion, and without the
opinions of people the free flow idea's will be eliminated. The problem
I see is that amateur's don't want other amateur's to be opinionated
and/or afraid that some of those amateur's opinion might be the deep
down the truth of problems within the service. The other thing is, many
amateur's feel that opinionated program, even if is about amateur
related is Broadcasting. This is not true either; As stated above
broadcasting is programming directed to the general public. There's
where the line is drawn, Broadcasting is programming which is directed
to the general public, while information bulletins is programs directed
to the amateur in general. In closing No matter what amateur's on that
newsgroup thinks, the N9OGL SHOW is a program directed only to the
amateur radio service, not the general public. The N9OGL SHOW will be
on the air for a long time and I will fight, to keep it on the air.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
20 METERS
SATURDAY'S 4.00 PM TO 5.00 PM CST