Old March 11th 05, 06:07 AM
N9OGL

granted, I don't know if you heard the transmission or not, but what I
do know is that this little *******s on this newsgroup began
complaining about it when I posted the first message of the up coming
transmission. claiming it was a broadcast, and not one of them heard
the signal because it hadn't even started.

WHAT "interest"...?!?! Of what great importance do the meanderings of
a megalomaniac like you have being broadcast on 20 meters?

This here proves that you'venever heard the transmissions, but let me
enlighting you on some of the past transmissions Pecuniary Interest,
Content Control in the Amateur Radio Service, The Ionosphere and
Skywave Propagation up coming porgrams include, Troposphere conditions,
Basic Electronics Pt.1 and Pt.2, Idea's for new digtal systems, just to
name a few. All are amateur related and thus legal.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 11th 05, 06:12 AM
N9OGL

And again you show your complete ignorance of Amateur radio and the
rules.

in what way? I'm runnig a legal information bulletin, Something you
can grasp. As long as my bulletins are amateur related they are legal
and there's nothing you can do about it.
So I suggest get a life.....

Todd N9OGL

Old March 11th 05, 06:29 AM
N9OGL

I would suggest you go back and look at the definition of what a
broadcast is because IMHO you don't know. If you don't have a copy of
the FCC rules here's the definition here's what definition for bradcast
is (From the ARRL's website)

(10) Broadcasting. Transmissions intended for reception by the general
public, either direct or relayed.

No where in the FCC rules governing the amateur radio service does it
state that an information buletin can not be opinoinated about issues
dealing with amateur radio. If you still don't believe me prove it
here's one link to the rules

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...s/news/part97/

Todd N9OGL

Old March 11th 05, 06:43 AM
N9OGL

Judging by th pic on QRZ, I'd have to say I know why.

That's an old picture a newer picture can be found at

http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showmembers.php?sl=n

Todd N9OGL

Old March 11th 05, 06:58 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Judging by th pic on QRZ, I'd have to say I know why.

That's an old picture a newer picture can be found at

http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showmembers.php?sl=n

Ya shudda left well enough alone, Todd!

ROTFLMMFAO! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 11th 05, 07:01 AM
N9OGL

N9OGL wrote:
Judging by th pic on QRZ, I'd have to say I know why.

That's an old picture a newer picture can be found at

http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showmembers.php?sl=n

Todd N9OGL

opps sorry link don't work try:

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Old March 11th 05, 07:03 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

Bathrooman wrote:
Toddy said:
...go suppress someone elses
free speech on the PUBLIC AIRWAVES.

Here is yet another example of your ignorance. Amateur radio bands

are
not PUBLIC AIRWAVES. Amateur radio is a licensed service for the
exclusive use of licensed amateur radio operators. The PUBLIC

AIRWAVES
are the standard AM, FM, and TV broadcast bands, to name three.

I'm
not making this up, this is how PUBLIC AIRWAVES are defined within

the
meaning of the law. Go back and study up for the novice test.

N9 Out Go the Legalities

well your very wrong, in 1934 the US congress declared that the
electromagnetic spectrum belong to the public (thus the Public
airwaves)

From what grade school did you almost graduate, Todd?

The FCC was created to license stations in the public
interest, Convenice, and Necessity and to allocate the spectrum for
services. The FCC can refuse or grant license if it is in the

Public's
interest, convenice, and necessity. I would suggest you go back and
study the law.

And we'd suggest you avail yourself of some CASE law SINCE 1934,
Sir Ignorant of Illinois.

Hate to break it to you, but that document has been ammended,
attached, altered, and otherwise annotated to bring it into more modern
shape.

Obviously you've not been paying attention.

Please try to do so in the future.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 11th 05, 07:05 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Judging by th pic on QRZ, I'd have to say I know why.

That's an old picture a newer picture can be found at

http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showmembers.php?sl=n

Todd N9OGL

opps sorry link don't work try:

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Yes, the link DID work, and you still should have left well enough
alone.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 11th 05, 07:17 AM
N9OGL

well no offence but your full of ****! I suggest you talk to the
****ing FCC and they'll tell you same thing. I suggest you go talk to
members of either the House Subcommittee or the Senate Subcommittee on
Telecommunication and ask them, and they will tell you the same ****ing
thing. because I don't really think you know what the ****ing law is.
Like all amteurs you look only at the amateur rules unaware that there
are other rules that apply to the amateur radio community. But go talk
to FCC or the subcommittees and they will tell you the same thing.
because frankly you don't know what the **** your talking about.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 11th 05, 07:19 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

No where in the FCC rules governing the amateur radio service does it
state that an information buletin can not be opinoinated about issues
dealing with amateur radio.

Once you take "news" and add "opinion", it becomes editorial and
is no longer within the realm of an "information bulletin".

You're an idiot, Todd, and unfortunately for the rest of us it's
illegal to shoot idiots just on principle. Otherwise this episode
would be over already.

But it's illegal even for idiots to break the law, and sooner or
later the FCC will come knocking on your door.

Good luck trying to pass your rationalizations off on them.
They've logged a lot of time getting blockheads like you off the air,
and on occassion, into jail...where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ