Old March 17th 05, 01:10 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
BATH#####MAN,

Todd...remind me who was accusing who of "badmouthing people ona
nd off the air" in another post...?!?!

WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, I QUIT WAL-MART, AND WALMART WITH

TELL
YOU RIGHT TO YOUR FACE THE SAME THING.

So far, Todd, you've not given us anyting that would allow us to
take what you say at face value as truthful or correct.

Also, stop screaming and slow down when you write. You're an
idiot to start with, and you get absolutely incomprehensible when
you're trying to be mouthy and manly all in the same sentence.

AS FOR THE POST IT WAS A
MISUNDERSTANDING WHICH MY LAWYER, THE STATE OF ILLINOIS AND WALMART
SETTLED. SO WHILE DON'T YOU QUIT DROOLING ON THE PAST AND GO BACK AND
#### YOUR LITTLE BUDDIES LIKE K4YZ, CMD, ####HOLE CORRY, AND DAVE.

I am sure they "settled" it.

You're an idiot. What's to settle?

Wal-Mart, your "lawyer" and the State of Ill-annoyed probably told
you to suck it up and act like a man....

***HOLE.

...but I see you didn't get the message.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 17th 05, 01:51 AM
Psychiatrist-to-Hams

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

We are still waiting for you to post proof that MAN was sanctioned.
Well?

Old March 17th 05, 03:27 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

BATHWHOREMAN,

WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, I QUIT WAL-MART, AND WALMART WITH TELL
YOU RIGHT TO YOUR FACE THE SAME THING. AS FOR THE POST IT WAS A
MISUNDERSTANDING WHICH MY LAWYER, THE STATE OF ILLINOIS AND WALMART
SETTLED. SO WHILE DON'T YOU QUIT DROOLING ON THE PAST AND GO BACK AND
**** YOUR LITTLE BUDDIES LIKE K4YZ, CMD, BUNGHOLE CORRY, AND DAVE.

ASSHOLE.

Grow up toddyboy.

Old March 17th 05, 11:33 AM
K4YZ

Psychiatrist-to-Hams wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

And I am still waiting for you to provide the quote wherein I said
he was "sanctioned".

He has been cited for several failures-to-comply. This is well
known.

Those failures have cited proposed NAL fines. That is well known
too.

Back under your rock, Anonymous Coward!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 17th 05, 03:37 PM
Lloyd

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Psychiatrist-to-Hams wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Well? Or is it really true what they say about k4yz being full o'****?

Old March 17th 05, 09:47 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well? Or is it really true what they say about k4yz being full o'****?

We are still waiting for you to post proof of these professsional
asociates that you claim are doing pro bono stuff for the idiot MAN. Well?
Or is it really true what they say about you being brain dead?

Old March 18th 05, 03:14 AM
K4YZ

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well? Or is it really true what they say about k4yz being full

o'****?

We are still waiting for you to post proof of these professsional
asociates that you claim are doing pro bono stuff for the idiot MAN.

Well?
Or is it really true what they say about you being brain dead?

You can never expect the mentally frail and weak-of-mind to really
do what they demand of others.

"Lloyd" and "Psychiatrist" were answered. Guess they didn't like
it. Of course when challenged to post the cites they claim I made,
THEY didn't do it. Of course it's hard to present the non-existant.
In short: They lied. (This is new...?!?!)

But that was pretty much what I expected. Lame.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 18th 05, 04:26 AM
Lloyd

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well? Or is it really true what they say about k4yz being full

o'****?

We are still waiting for you to post proof of these professsional
asociates that you claim are doing pro bono stuff for the idiot MAN.

Well?
Or is it really true what they say about you being brain dead?

You can never expect the mentally frail and weak-of-mind to really
do what they demand of others.

"Lloyd" and "Psychiatrist" were answered. Guess they didn't like
it. Of course when challenged to post the cites they claim I made,
THEY didn't do it. Of course it's hard to present the non-existant.
In short: They lied. (This is new...?!?!)

But that was pretty much what I expected. Lame.

Steve, K4YZ

When is the lamer k4yz going to post proof that k1man was cited
and sanctoned by the commission?

Old March 18th 05, 10:33 AM
K4YZ

Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

[...]

It's "sanctioned", Lloydie!

And still trying to wordsmith your way into the history books. In
the immortal words of one of your kinfolk..."Tsk".

Done deal. A simple Google search.

I wonder if LLoydie will apologize or snivvel out.

I vote on the snivvelling.

Steve, K4YZ