Old March 7th 05, 01:30 AM
JAMES HAMPTON

Hello, Lloyd

You're gonna love the fallout from "conservative" Bush & company who has
invaded two countries in the Middle East and is threatening a third. Be
prepared for $80.00 a barrel oil. Oh, go ahead - drop the bomb on them
since they won't cooperate.

You will find that although the religious right here won the election for
Bush (who is *not* about to deliver on any promises except to reduce taxes
whilst a massive deficit is about to destroy our country), the religious
right in the Middle East is going to cause a *lot* of problems. Oil will be
number one on the hit list.

You want lower taxes? Ask all the construction workers and truckers in
America to go on strike. If no roads are repaired, we'll save a *lot* of
taxes! Heck, cut the airports too. We'll save even more taxes!!

It appears that the Republicans feel that everything should be supplied to
big business for free, including transportation, the infrastructure, power
(I pay over 12 cents per kilowatt hour, whilst many businesses pay *under*
2.8 cents), and more.

Even black church leaders are condemning our "liberal" judges, conveniently
forgetting their own past.

As to references to God - are you referring to the Christian "God", the
Muslim "God", or the Jewish "God"? I'd inquire about other religions, but
suspect a lot of double-digit IQ types might get confused.

Off topic, but interesting aside. If there is intelligent life far advanced
beyond ours, I suspect they would not make contact with us as we are far too
violent and would not make good use of any advanced technology.

Gotta love this place )

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"Lloyd" wrote in message
Hams continue to whine about a KC electronics dealer who has
found a loophole to sell CB amplifiers and imported non
type-approved hf radio equipment. The dealer is under the protection
of a liberal activist judge who is protecting the rights of undocumented
alien employees. Typical of hams, they prefer to whine in various
forums and on the air, rather than writing a letters to their senators and
voicing their objections about the obstructionist liberal Democrats in the
U.S. Senate who are blocking Bush's court nominees with threatened
filibusters. The same liberal activist judge is allowing other area

dealers
to sell previously illegal CB equipment as well, as long as there are no
references to God in the stores or on the equipment.

73,

Lloyd

Old March 7th 05, 04:07 AM
anon

I think you are talking about the 6 meter band plan, versus the 2m band
plan. There are seven unique splinter freqs. and 15 unique whole number
freqs. for simplex. Well, when you figure there are still some CB packet
stations operating on the inner freqs., then it should not be a problem.
Oil
is the key though. Give it enough oil and away she goes for sure.

73,

Jnon