Old March 9th 05, 12:15 AM
bb

Default Why Is Steve Robeson Intentionally Mistruthful and Deceitful?

He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

Old March 9th 05, 08:27 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links to
pertinent threads.

You just make silly allegations.

That's why you are mistruthful and deceitful, Brain.

Brian P Burke, N0IMD, is a known liar. "Trust" him at your peril.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 9th 05, 11:29 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links to
pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments. Lying comments. And start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

You just make silly allegations.

Steve, it was a trap. I knew you would reply because you can't help
yourself as I've stated above. You're mental, remember? Oh, that's
right. I know it, but you don't so you easily fall into every trap.

So you prove my allegations with your very denial of the same.

Your newsgroup bullying is predictable, and boring. Time to get
together with one of your other mental modes and come up with something
new.

Or better yet: Nurse, heal theyself.

Best of Luck

Old March 10th 05, 07:38 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links to
pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments.

Oooops! I typo'd and BB caught it! My bad!

Lying comments. And start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and

again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

They are not "lying threads", Brain. They are, for the most part
YOUR words and Lennie's words quoted verbatim.

Are you FINALLY acknowledging your culpability in your
mistruthfulness on-line?

You just make silly allegations.

Steve, it was a trap. I knew you would reply because you can't help
yourself as I've stated above. You're mental, remember? Oh, that's
right. I know it, but you don't so you easily fall into every trap.

NOT responding to you and appearing to agree with you by omission
would be the trap, Brain.

So you prove my allegations with your very denial of the same.

Your newsgroup bullying is predictable, and boring. Time to get
together with one of your other mental modes and come up with

something
new.

What bullyng? You lie, make misrepresentations and otherwise are
mistruthful, then expect everyone else to just accpet it as "fact".

The "facts" are that you are deceitful, you are mistruthful and
you lie repeatedly in a public forum.

Or better yet: Nurse, heal theyself.

Of? You CONTINUE to make that statement, yet you refuse to answer
what OF, Brian...

Best of Luck

Never needed when dealing with you, Brain...You supply me with all
the material I need.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 10th 05, 09:58 PM

Brian Burke wrote on Wed, Mar 9 2005 3:29 pm:

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links to
pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments. Lying comments. And start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

Absolutely. That's been the style of the Avenging Angle
of Dearth for years.

It's a common propaganda technique familiarly called
"the big Lie" wherein some untruth is repeated over
and over and over and over again in public in an
attempt to make others believe it is "true." It isn't.

The "big Lie" technique was used rather successfully
by the Nazi party in the 1930s and 1940s.

Lately, he has tried to horn in on topics of
"professional writing" AS IF he is accomplished
in that or "knows" about it. Not so.

The "other" Steve (Adell) tried some Troll topic
(probably after reading the ARRL's Guide for Authors)
and proclaimed a few things out of his imagination.

$65 per PRINTED page compensation doesn't even meet
minimum income wage values for any author. Writers
in QST or QEX do their thing to either share their
HOBBY experiences or to get their name in print
(sometimes called "ego-boo" for ego-boosting). In
providing monetary compensation...under terms that
cashing the compensation check automatically gives
the ARRL "first rights" to publishing...the ARRL
also retains the right to REPRINT the author's work
anyplace, anytime the ARRL wants WITHOUT paying the
author any more money. [that's how ARRL gets the
material to fill their Handbook and other products]

Jim Weir wrote the correct conditions in his previous
message.

Avenging Angle of Dearth wrote more scurrilous LIES
about my professional writing (published works sold
for money). He claimed that "other" publishers
(besides the old Ham Radio magazine sold to CQ in
1990), especially the "professional" ones, will NOT
consider my submissions. That is quite untrue. I've
listed the publications I've been in since 1990 in
here. Little Stevie didn't bother to check up on
those. Hardcopy references of those will NOT cause
any published work to disappear, therefore they are
valid references.

Little Stevie uses "professional" in the most general
form and never gets specific. The "big LIE" technique
again. He cannot name a single "professional"
publisher becasue he doesn't read those "professional
journals." It is doubtful he could understand them
if he did. :-)

You just make silly allegations.

Steve, it was a trap. I knew you would reply because you can't help
yourself as I've stated above. You're mental, remember? Oh, that's
right. I know it, but you don't so you easily fall into every trap.

So you prove my allegations with your very denial of the same.

Your newsgroup bullying is predictable, and boring. Time to get
together with one of your other mental modes and come up with

something
new.

The Avenging Angle of Dearth will NEVER admit to any
wrongdoing. :-) Hasn't done so yet in here. His
style is a sour soliloquy of Attack, Attack, Attack!

No doubt that is psychologically satisfying to him,
but it is a tedious time-waster for all others. It
makes him look foolish to others, but he can only
see himself and his mighty machismo displayed
triumphantly on his own screen.

Big badass dave does the same sort of thing...with
(at least) some slight increase in writing style.
On the other hand, he is incapable of Letting Go on
a subject he didn't "win" in here. He apparently
feels he MUST "win" and, when that doesn't happen,
resorts to the Personal Attack and manufacturing of
"reasons of others" which don't exist. His ego is
larger than the monstrous one of Robeson's, capped
with arrogance worthy of a stereotypical prussian.

Or better yet: Nurse, heal theyself.

...some things may be beyond the capabilities of
modern medical science.

Old March 11th 05, 12:02 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links to
pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments. Lying comments. And

start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and

again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

Absolutely. That's been the style of the Avenging Angle
of Dearth for years.

No lies in that ovservation.

It's a common propaganda technique familiarly called
"the big Lie" wherein some untruth is repeated over
and over and over and over again in public in an
attempt to make others believe it is "true." It isn't.

Yep. No lies in that observation.

The "big Lie" technique was used rather successfully
by the Nazi party in the 1930s and 1940s.

Yep. No lies in that observation.

Lately, he has tried to horn in on topics of
"professional writing" AS IF he is accomplished
in that or "knows" about it. Not so.

You have to discount his opinions about such. After all, he knows
nothing about professional writing, and is not a participant in such.

The "other" Steve (Adell) tried some Troll topic
(probably after reading the ARRL's Guide for Authors)
and proclaimed a few things out of his imagination.

I recall the name, but not the topic.

$65 per PRINTED page compensation doesn't even meet
minimum income wage values for any author.

Opinion:

Probably not. But you must remember that you must devote whatever time
that it takes to show worthiness to this hobby. Such as the endless
hours practicing morse code by people who just aren't any good at it or
capable of learning it.

Writers
in QST or QEX do their thing to either share their
HOBBY experiences or to get their name in print
(sometimes called "ego-boo" for ego-boosting).

Some are very, very touch if you accidentally leave them off a list.
Such as the A-1 steak sauce list.

In
providing monetary compensation...under terms that
cashing the compensation check automatically gives
the ARRL "first rights" to publishing...the ARRL
also retains the right to REPRINT the author's work
anyplace, anytime the ARRL wants WITHOUT paying the
author any more money. [that's how ARRL gets the
material to fill their Handbook and other products]

Opinion:

Consider it a gift. Write it off.

I wonder if CQ compensated anyone for republishing Ham Radio magazine
in electronic format?

Jim Weir wrote the correct conditions in his previous
message.

He did.

Avenging Angle of Dearth wrote more scurrilous LIES
about my professional writing (published works sold
for money). He claimed that "other" publishers
(besides the old Ham Radio magazine sold to CQ in
1990), especially the "professional" ones, will NOT
consider my submissions. That is quite untrue. I've
listed the publications I've been in since 1990 in
here. Little Stevie didn't bother to check up on
those. Hardcopy references of those will NOT cause
any published work to disappear, therefore they are
valid references.

Of course, of course. He lies.

Little Stevie uses "professional" in the most general
form and never gets specific. The "big LIE" technique
again. He cannot name a single "professional"
publisher becasue he doesn't read those "professional
journals." It is doubtful he could understand them
if he did. :-)

He's intimidated by anyone with qualifications and has to make a lot of
noise and discredit them.

You just make silly allegations.

Steve, it was a trap. I knew you would reply because you can't help
yourself as I've stated above. You're mental, remember? Oh, that's
right. I know it, but you don't so you easily fall into every trap.

So you prove my allegations with your very denial of the same.

Your newsgroup bullying is predictable, and boring. Time to get
together with one of your other mental modes and come up with

something
new.

The Avenging Angle of Dearth will NEVER admit to any
wrongdoing. :-) Hasn't done so yet in here. His
style is a sour soliloquy of Attack, Attack, Attack!

Bricks through windows. Slashed tires. Terrorized wives. His words.

No doubt that is psychologically satisfying to him,
but it is a tedious time-waster for all others. It
makes him look foolish to others, but he can only
see himself and his mighty machismo displayed
triumphantly on his own screen.

That's funny. I was watching an episode of the japanese "You-gee-oh"
cartoon with my son the other day. There was the antagonist with a
deep "commanding" voice that kept shouting out the concept of
operations, the order of battle, and the rules of engagement. I closed
my eyes and could imagine that it was Steve on the television doing the
shouting. Hi! What a riot. Now I know where he gets his material.

Big badass dave does the same sort of thing...with
(at least) some slight increase in writing style.
On the other hand, he is incapable of Letting Go on
a subject he didn't "win" in here. He apparently
feels he MUST "win" and, when that doesn't happen,
resorts to the Personal Attack and manufacturing of
"reasons of others" which don't exist. His ego is
larger than the monstrous one of Robeson's, capped
with arrogance worthy of a stereotypical prussian.

Some people get like that when they've operated amateur radio from dx
entities other than Vietnam. Lots of fun, but you can't take it too
seriously. At the end of the day it's still just a hobby.

Or better yet: Nurse, heal theyself.

...some things may be beyond the capabilities of
modern medical science.

More research is required.

Old March 11th 05, 07:26 AM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links

pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments. Lying comments. And

start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and

again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

Absolutely. That's been the style of the Avenging Angle
of Dearth for years.

No lies in that ovservation.

Not sure what an "ovservation" is, but I am even more perplexed by
this constant reference to a person called "Avenging Angle".

It's a common propaganda technique familiarly called
"the big Lie" wherein some untruth is repeated over
and over and over and over again in public in an
attempt to make others believe it is "true." It isn't.

Yep. No lies in that observation.

Correct. And the "Big Lie" ("I am going to get my Extra Lite out
of the box", for one example, or "Unlicensed devices play a major role
in emergency comms" for another) is well used by Leonard H Anderson and
Brian P Burke.

Both are persistent liars. (I started to say "accomplished", but
so far neither one of them has been very good at it since they always
seem to get caught.)

The "big Lie" technique was used rather successfully
by the Nazi party in the 1930s and 1940s.

Yep. No lies in that observation.

Godwin invoked.

Rest snipped. No use wasting bandwidth on one liar trying to
support the lies of another.

Putzii.

Steve, K4YZ