Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 26th 05, 01:34 AM
GeorgeF

Default How to deal with SSB in the 40 mtr CW band

How are the rest of the CW operators dealing with all the SSB that is
showing up in the 40 meter CW portion of the band?

Here it is the weekend and there's some contest going on and there is
more SSB in the CW portion of the band then there is SSB in the SSB
portion of the band. What gives with this?

On HF I'm a 99% CW operator, only been licensed about a year and love
CW, don't care much for SSB. But I'm starting to wonder why I paid
$1800 for a Yaesu FT-1000Mk V Field as it looks like I won't be able to
use it for what I bought it for this weekend...

Help
George