Old April 6th 05, 09:26 PM
Stagger Lee

On 5 Apr 2005 22:04:20 -0000, Secwet Woger wrote:
: In article
: Stagger Lee wrote:
:
: On 1 Apr 2005 14:28:21 -0800, Bathrooman
: wrote:
: : What a scream
:
: There I was,
:
: Sitting on your fat ass in your filthy roach filled HUD
: apartment.......stuffing your fat pig like face, eh, tubby?

If you'd uncross your eyes, you'd realize that your delusions are
in part caused by the double images from which you suffer.

I don't live in Alabama, and my name isn't "Lloyd." Next guess?

====================
In message XLSKB3LR38448.4326273148@anonymous, Secwet Woger dazzled
his readers with his logic skills by saying: "The fact is you still
can't disprove I've never been to your workplace."
Old April 7th 05, 03:34 AM
bb

N9OGL wrote:
http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Todd N9OGL

Dammit, now I'll never be able to look at a large-breasted woman again
without seeing...

Hi, hi!

Old April 7th 05, 03:43 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Todd N9OGL

Dammit, now I'll never be able to look at a large-breasted woman

again
without seeing...

Without seeing "what", Brian...???

I seriously doubt that you were ever able to look at
"large-breasted woman" at ANY level, Brian...

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 02:33 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
http://216.176.81.228/k4yz.jpg

Todd N9OGL

Dammit, now I'll never be able to look at a large-breasted woman

again
without seeing...

Without seeing "what", Brian...???

....that pinhead with a mustache.

I seriously doubt that you were ever able to look at
"large-breasted woman" at ANY level, Brian...

Steve, K4YZ

Wrong per usual.

K4YZ N9OGL Policy 9 March 24th 05 07:18 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
Funny Morse Code Picture Private Dx 15 January 27th 05 11:16 PM
Funny Morse Code Picture Private General 17 January 27th 05 11:16 PM
K4YZ Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 0 November 26th 04 03:56 PM