Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 2nd 05, 06:30 AM
Pam

Default Goodbye Roger...Why You Lose ISP's

Hello. My name is Pam. I once ran an ISP in the West Virginia/Ohio area.

Roger Wiseman was at one time a subscriber to my services, but that didn't
last long.

Why, you ask?

Mr. Wiseman was never the best of customers and from the very first week of
him signing with us the complaints rolled in. The majority of the complaints
centered on the fact that Mr. Wiseman was posting libel and did so with a
before unheard of amount of filthy verbiage.

I, Pam, warned Mr. Wiseman on several occasions. Mr. Wiseman responded by
placing the blame on others, others whose names or IP addresses he could not
provide. He assured me that the violations would stop.

Then, about three years ago, I received a printout from a person who called
himself Arf! Arf! In the printout were numerous posts, with headers, made by
Mr. Wiseman in which Mr. Wiseman described me in the most vile of terms.
After receiving these printouts I decided that it would be useless to issue
any further warnings to Mr. Wiseman. I then terminated his account.

Mister Wiseman was with us for less than a year and was told that he would
not be allowed another account.

It is our policy to refuse service to anybody who violates our terms of
service, those being the use of abusive language and the posting of libelous
statements. Mister Wiseman was placed on notice that he is no longer welcome
and need never again apply for another account with us.

Mister Wiseman has been informed that he is a "persona non gratis".

Pam

I Am Not Roger Not Roger Policy 1 April 2nd 05 07:25 PM
Roger beeps U Know Who CB 3 January 19th 05 05:44 AM
Roger Wiseman Dictionary 2005 Edition Wogie Buster General 0 January 3rd 05 05:32 AM
Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band coughing mane General 1 September 6th 03 01:36 AM